Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

[ITS] Alive!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ITS] Alive!!!

Post by ckBrenneke on Sun 19 Jul 2009 - 13:49

For those who were with us last year, you may remember a tuning garage that was launched by some of the members of this site and forzamotorsport.net called Integrated Tuning Solutions, or ITS. The original launch line up saw three cars released under the ITS name, a B700 Subaru Legacy, a Hyundai Coupe at B700, and a pair of C550 Vauxhall Astras. All three (well, four) were painted by me, and were tuned by either garyp3398 in the case of the Hyundai, myself for one of the Astras, and OneUp012 for the Legacy and the other Astra.

Sadly, the team drifted apart over time due to different, often personal circumstances, and we stalled on our releases. Well, with the advent of Forza 3 on the horizon, ITS has been resurrected. Didn't even know myself, it's been that long since I've been on the ITS forum, but we have launched a new 350Z (a car ready for release since February!) with a no-aero build and tune, and a cracking paintjob from Benmastaw00t.

ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [ITS] Alive!!!

Post by TRE GlobeKIDD on Thu 30 Jul 2009 - 5:39

YAY, im in that garage Wink

TRE GlobeKIDD

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by TRE GlobeKIDD on Thu 30 Jul 2009 - 5:42

Also, if you make your way to the FM.net forums, in the race/replica livery section, we have a thread about a Murcielago LP670-4 that we made. Theyre selling like hotcakes so if you want one there's not much time left as they were limited to 10 dark grey, orange, and yellow examples, plus i think about 3 of the race painted ones. i will have some pics up soon.

TRE GlobeKIDD

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top