TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it... EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it... EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it... EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it... EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it...

3 posters

Go down

Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it... Empty Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it...

Post by ckBrenneke Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 19:16

ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it... Empty Re: Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it...

Post by Richy59 Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 19:49

Yeah I saw this a few days ago. Looks awesome. Hopefully its a good MoH...everything is crap after Allied Assault imo

Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it... C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it... Empty Re: Call Of Duty's roots catch up with it...

Post by Richy59 Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 13:04

Just completed MoH, single player anyway. Yes its a bit short and yes the graphics sometimes don't hold up well but the story is the best war story I think there has been on the consoles. After the first few missions it picks up the pace and every mission intertwines with the various stories told throughout the game. It's simply an epic story and I really enjoyed it. If you have a spare weekend and are looking for an action packed and enjoyable story to sit through in say 6 hours or so I would highly recommend renting the game. Gonna try the multiplayer but I don't think it will keep me hooked for long. Overall I really enjoyed it.

Richy59
Richy59

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 14:41

While I do hate the spawn camping at the moment, MOH does have the feel an old Call of Duty "COD1 or COD2". Because I still feel removing perks from COD would make the game much better.

But if they are going to keep perks, then only apply it to Co-Op modes.

@ Richy59: My favourite part of Single Player, was when you have to hold off a lot of taliban. While running low on LMG ammo and forth, seeing how it does have that real feel of being over run.

And fearing you will not make it. Along with that, I feel the music in MOH is great. Even better, then Call of Duty and Halo.

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1679
Registration date : 2008-08-14

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pebb/

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 14:54

There's just so many awesome parts towards the end of the game. I liked the bit when the AQ are storming over the mountain and you and your 4 team mates are low on ammo and every time a rocket hits you area your cover gets destroyed and it really does feel like you could die. Also the last mission and the last cut scene are stand out bits. The whole story has the same pace and cinematic moments as COD 4. I didn't like the game at first but it's one of my favourite single player games now

Richy59
Richy59

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 14:56

I think Rabbit died in MOH, which is a shame. Then again he may of lived and maybe he is the person being targeted in the next MOH.

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1679
Registration date : 2008-08-14

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pebb/

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 17:01

I was trying not to post any spoilers Pebb Razz

Multiplayer is freakin awesome! It's like BC2 but a bit mroe realistic. Love it.

Richy59
Richy59

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down