TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
UPR MOTORSPORTS EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
UPR MOTORSPORTS EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
UPR MOTORSPORTS EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
UPR MOTORSPORTS EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
UPR MOTORSPORTS EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
UPR MOTORSPORTS EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
UPR MOTORSPORTS EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
UPR MOTORSPORTS EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
UPR MOTORSPORTS EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

UPR MOTORSPORTS

+6
lfcnicklfc
Crisis Nine
ONR Baby Jet 3
CQR Champion
ATR DAN
PLOW Kris
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UPR MOTORSPORTS Empty UPR MOTORSPORTS

Post by PLOW Kris Sun 28 Sep 2008 - 0:03

UPR MOTORSPORTS Logo10

UPR MOTORSPORTS Mybannerglitterd6814036kd4

IS THE SISTER TEAM OF ULTIMATE MOTORSPORT

The team is a new a upcomming motor base and has hired two of the best young tallents around in motor racing

at this time with number 1 drive going to bdr marchie and the back up seat KR15 ONE both finished

last season in the top ten with bdr marchie takeing runners upspot inthe drivers championship.

Team principel will be Bdr marchie with his vast experiance in brit gt and btcc hes the man to lead the team

out this season.

UPR MOTORSPORTS Number13

UPR MOTORSPORTS 06f54010

UPR MOTORSPORTS A66d8f10

UPR MOTORSPORTS 53e38010

with the paint done for this season there is plenty of room for new sponsership as the team is

a fresh face on the block .

our main partners are ALPINESTARS . MOTOROLA , DUNLOP , SPEEDLINE AND WURTH.

With good results in testing hopes are high for great finishes in the up comming season,

so if the results are there i cant see why ANY! new partner wouldnt want a place with this fantastic new team.

GOOD LUCK ..... BDR MARCHIE & KR15 ONE.......[b]

Last edited by kris one on Fri 23 Jan 2009 - 21:51; edited 1 time in total
PLOW Kris
PLOW Kris

Number of posts : 713
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

UPR MOTORSPORTS Empty Re: UPR MOTORSPORTS

Post by PLOW Kris Wed 15 Oct 2008 - 11:48

Team upr would like to announce the signing of our much anticipated 3 driver, would every one please welcome DAN 2605....

As many people saw DAN had an outstanding 1st race of the season with a victory in B lobby (9th overall) with the results form BDR MARCHIE and KR15 ONE hopes are high for a strong season and a high finish in the team championship.

After BDR MARCHIE and KR15 ONE both managed to get in to the A lobby for Sundays race at silverstone hopes were high for a good finish and BDR MARCHIE didn't disappoint with a superb pit stop strategy he managed to finish on the podium ant get some much need points and KR15 ONE had an event full race himself having spun out on the 1st lap was very lucky to see a safety car on lap 3 for an incident involving 3 cars at the front of the field and with other cars pulling in to the pits he was in second place after lap 6 just behind wayfastwh1tey but with a very poor in lap and the mechanics not ready for KRIS had to settle for 6th place.

A good result for the team with both cars scoring high.
PLOW Kris
PLOW Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sat 18 Oct 2008 - 9:45

Thanks Kr15 for that kind introduction. And kind praise aswell about the first race. It's probably the first time ever that anyone; other than my family who have given me encouragement like that.
It's great to be part of this team; a team where the guys are very professional and fast. So really, I've got quite a reputation to live up to aswell. Well to be honest, don't expect a stupendous race at road atlanta from me; like at silverstone. I've been testing the car like mad, and I'm really, really, really, really struggling with the car. Currently, really quick times around Road Atlanta is in the late 1:16's. Unfortunately, I can only just about manage to do 1:19's laps. I think the guys with the turbos have got this race won already. Sad Sad But I'll continue to do my best.

Also, I am currently testing a new version of the TVR Sagaris which should be ready by Round 3 at Laguna Seca. Early indications show that the new car is a lot more stable under braking and also has more grip. It's just trying to get use to the brakes because my braking points are at the same point as the current car is; but it stops a lot more sooner. As a result, I'm going even slower through the corners. So that's something to get used to.

But as I say, the new car should be ready for Round 3 at Laguna Seca.

Thanks for reading and thanks again to Marchie and KR15 for giving me an opportunity with this team. cheers cheers
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 12:12

Hey guys.
Just to let you know that I am selling a replica of the car that I used at Silverstone International. Follow this link and read for full details:

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/car-showroom-f40/car-sales-room-t312-15.htm

Also in the team news, I have decided to use the new car one race earlier than planned. Chiefly because it would be embarrasing for me to be at the back of the field for my new team. Also, no matter how I tried, I couldn't get my car fast enough around Road Atlanta. And the final reason; Marchie embarrased me by being even faster than me last night when he used a TVR Sagaris (GIT!!!!!!!) Mad Mad . Only joking mate. Smile Smile
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 14:42

DAN, we will sort the car tune and paint out later today if you want Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 14:46

Marchie wrote:DAN, we will sort the car tune and paint out later today if you want Very Happy

I've got the paint sorted mate (finally). Kr15 helped me out with it last night. I might need help with the tuning; who knows. I've managed to knock about 4 or 5 tenths of a second off my previous best.

UPR MOTORSPORTS 6be48910
UPR MOTORSPORTS 7b98b911
UPR MOTORSPORTS 9075f810

Last edited by DAN 2605 on Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 15:15; edited 2 times in total
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 14:55

Thats cool man, I just want to keep my drivers happy Wink ..... I cant be dealing with angry drivers Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 15:17

Marchie wrote:Thats cool man, I just want to keep my drivers happy Wink ..... I cant be dealing with angry drivers Very Happy
No....No.... I'm not angry mate. The only thing that I'm angry about is the fact that my B@"£$%& father is still alive. Nevermind!!!! Anyway, I've uploaded pictures of the car in the last message I put on.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 18:30

Mmmmm, the paint looks cool on that car! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW Kris Tue 21 Oct 2008 - 13:57

yeah i had too redoo the paint fully for the tvr as the paint on the turbo didnt match but i think it came out really well lol.... Very Happy
PLOW Kris
PLOW Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Champion Tue 21 Oct 2008 - 15:51

must say, it looks beta on that cars boys!
CQR Champion
CQR Champion

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://www.ashleysuttonracing.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sun 26 Oct 2008 - 23:31

UPR MOTORSPORTS Logo1010

UPR MOTORSPORT NEWSLETTER (26/10/2008).

Hi everyone.
As you know, round 2 of the 2008/09 British GT Championship was held at Road Atlanta. And what a race it was for UPR Motorsport. Three cars inside the top six. BDR Marchie took a magnificant first win for our team; with KR15 ONE in an equally impressive third. But also, for DAN 2605; who lived up to expectations with a fantastic sixth place finish for his first race with UPR.
Marchie and KR15 was expected to do well at this circuit; with the Turbos giving them an obvious advantage. No suprise when they managed first and third in qualifying.
But for DAN, his expectations were not so high. Feeling that the difficult handling and a lack of horsepower with the TVR were letting him down quite a bit. But, to his and everyone's suprise, he managed to qualify 7th and be in Lobby A with Marchie and KR15.
The start of the race was very clean (suprisingly??!?1?1?!!?); with Marchie leading into turn 1, KRIS third and DAN manages to make up two places into fifth.
UPR MOTORSPORTS Road_a10

DAN had a good scrap for the first couple of laps with AJ in his 911 Turbo for fifth...........
UPR MOTORSPORTS Road_a11

......Until lap three when they both slightly tap each other; and then DAN gets spun around by Nick:
UPR MOTORSPORTS Road_a12
UPR MOTORSPORTS Road_a13
UPR MOTORSPORTS Road_a14
UPR MOTORSPORTS Road_a15

This incident dropped him back down to 7th again. Which became 6th when AJzero retired on lap 8;due to suspension damage made by that contact with DAN.

Meanwhile; Marchie lost the lead to Champion on lap 6 in their epic fight for first; with KR15 still in third place.
UPR MOTORSPORTS Road_a16

But on lap 10, Marchie tried to make it back past Champion (which he did) until the last chicane when they both touched. Champion managed to stay on the track; but Marchie was caught in the very sticky grass:
UPR MOTORSPORTS Road_a17
UPR MOTORSPORTS Road_a18

To not lose much time, he wisely decides to pit for fresh tyres and fuel at the end of that lap.
Then straight away set about catching Champion again; but champ only managed one more lap. But Marchie does enough. He sets a blisteringly quick out-lap; to re-take the lead as Champ was exiting the pits.
UPR MOTORSPORTS Road_a19

And that's where he managed to stay; right up to the chequered flag. KR15 has also managed to do really well to keep up with the top two. Even in the last stint, he managed to try and get champ for second. But he wasn't quick enough. But still, two UPR cars on the podium FANTASTIC.
DAN tried to get fifth at the end from Nick, but the porsche was just too fast enough for him. Anyways, a fantastic debut for the team; and also a fantastic day at the office for the team. 1st, 3rd and sixth overall. You can't ask for any better.

Thanks for reading. More news to come soon from UPR Motorsport. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2008 - 23:35

Great report DAN.

....I dont like the pics of me on that grass though Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sun 26 Oct 2008 - 23:38

Marchie wrote:Great report DAN.

....I dont like the pics of me on that grass though Wink

I know that mate. But people have to know what we did during the race. I could cry for what happened to me. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad JUST KIDDING!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Glad you like the report. It took me 1 and a half hours to do.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2008 - 23:41

Hhahahaa, time well spent mate Wink

As your manager, I am very happy with your performance today........but dont go asking for a pay rise! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sun 26 Oct 2008 - 23:51

Marchie wrote:Hhahahaa, time well spent mate Wink

As your manager, I am very happy with your performance today........but dont go asking for a pay rise! Very Happy

What pay rise? I DON'T EVEN GET PAYED YOU CHEEKY GIT!!!! Wink Wink Very Happy
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW Kris Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 10:04

top notch report there m8 well pleased with the result overall and siper pics well done lad.
PLOW Kris
PLOW Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 10:15

......Until lap three when they both slightly tap each other; and then DAN gets spun around by Nick:

Owch! I did not realize that happened!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 14:12

kris one wrote:top notch report there m8 well pleased with the result overall and siper pics well done lad.

Glad you like the report. Well, I was hoping that you and Marchie would because I spent a long time doing it.
To get the pictures on my laptop was a pain in the arse.
Might get rid of it; because I'm planning on building myself a decent computer in the future, with the help of my brother.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ONR Baby Jet 3 Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 15:27

i didnt mean to hit him i got a good drive out of the chicane and hit he AJ which sent him in to me. I did give him back the position though
ONR Baby Jet 3
ONR Baby Jet 3

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 16:14

NICKFTM3 wrote:i didnt mean to hit him i got a good drive out of the chicane and hit he AJ which sent him in to me. I did give him back the position though

You did give me the place back, but you was quick enough to pass again within a couple of laps later.
Nothing to worry about anyway mate. It was just a racing incident; nothing too significant.
I appreciated it when you gave the place back when you didn't have to. It cost you a lot of time.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 16:27

Its called 'service'. i.e. you do it, and therefore expect other to do the same for you when the roles are reversed.
Its good racing etiquette.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONR Baby Jet 3 Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 17:23

Well i always give the place bk if i hit sumone off the tracj and that so i hope someone does it to me if they take me out lol
ONR Baby Jet 3
ONR Baby Jet 3

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 17:37

then you are a good racer! Give yourself a pat on the back.

INTERNET HIGH FIVE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 18:00

Wicked report Dan, loving your work.

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content