TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ

3 posters

Go down

Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ Empty Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ

Post by CQR Aero Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 9:43

OK, so it's time to round up the stragglers so that I can complete the spotters guides! My sincere thanks to everyone who has sent me pics so far, and my apologies for being a slavedriver and demanding re-shoots from some of you - thanks for your co-operation!!

For the CER guide I am still missing a picture from:

Crisis Nine
XTI Nightrider
SelectiveRogue
lfcnicklfc
adam26092

Please either PM me your picture here, or let me know that you've got it on your storefront, and I'll pick it up from there.

All I need is a shot of the LEFT side of the car, as square on as you can get it, taken from the middle zoom setting (using the RS, click it until fully zoomed in, then once more), as in the example below.

Thanks for your help.

Chris

Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ Ajcer10
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ Empty Re: Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ

Post by CQR Aero Wed 20 Jan 2010 - 7:07

Right, so now I'm only missing 6 photos. If you're on this list PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD get me a picture, seriously. If you need help getting it right, please ask me, I don't bite, but I do get tired of chasing people. If anyone reading this spots someone on the list online, please try and speak to them and prompt them to get it done, it really only takes 2 minutes.

For the CER guide I am still missing a picture from:

DrunkLouis
Crisis Nine
XTI Nightrider
SelectiveRogue
lfcnicklfc
adam26092

Please either PM me your picture here, or let me know that you've got it on your storefront, and I'll pick it up from there.

All I need is a shot of the LEFT side of the car, as square on as you can get it, taken from the middle zoom setting (using the RS, click it until fully zoomed in, then once more), as in the example below.

Thanks for your help.

Chris

Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ Ajcer10
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ Empty Re: Missing Spotters Guide pictures - PLEASE READ

Post by Crisis Nine Wed 20 Jan 2010 - 7:55

Will get you mine tonight mate.

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Wed 20 Jan 2010 - 7:59

i'll get mine to you ASAP Aero but more importantly why is AJ McLaren the race version and not the street version?
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 20 Jan 2010 - 8:03

DrunkLouis wrote:i'll get mine to you ASAP Aero but more importantly why is AJ McLaren the race version and not the street version?

Some race cars have been added to the car list and Proto 2 dropped. AJ has been very busy with getting ready for the Autosport show, so got a bit behind with updating the website with rule changes.
This is not really the thread to discuss that in though.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Wed 20 Jan 2010 - 8:55

Cheers Chris very good point.

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Wed 20 Jan 2010 - 17:39

you cleared it up for me there Aero thanks!
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sun 7 Feb 2010 - 8:41

Hi guys, could I please get spotters guide pics for:

AJzero
XTI Nightrider
Crisis Nine
garyp3393
ckBrenneke

Cheers
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down