TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
SBR 800K 1st Anniversary Challenge: Drivers Guide - Now LIVE EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
SBR 800K 1st Anniversary Challenge: Drivers Guide - Now LIVE EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
SBR 800K 1st Anniversary Challenge: Drivers Guide - Now LIVE EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
SBR 800K 1st Anniversary Challenge: Drivers Guide - Now LIVE EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
SBR 800K 1st Anniversary Challenge: Drivers Guide - Now LIVE EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
SBR 800K 1st Anniversary Challenge: Drivers Guide - Now LIVE EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
SBR 800K 1st Anniversary Challenge: Drivers Guide - Now LIVE EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
SBR 800K 1st Anniversary Challenge: Drivers Guide - Now LIVE EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
SBR 800K 1st Anniversary Challenge: Drivers Guide - Now LIVE EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

SBR 800K 1st Anniversary Challenge: Drivers Guide - Now LIVE

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SBR 800K 1st Anniversary Challenge: Drivers Guide - Now LIVE Empty SBR 800K 1st Anniversary Challenge: Drivers Guide - Now LIVE

SBR will Celebrate there First Anniversary at TORA by challenging a Lobby Full of Drivers, Including SBR's own, To Simultaniously Break the 100K in one Lap Xbox Achievement and create an 800K Lobby!! Here is a quick intorduction to the Men and the Machines that will Brave Mount Kaido and Battle to achieve this in Celebration of One action packed year in TORA for Sam Billing Racing!

Slider S15

SBR Falken Mustang Drifting at Kaido

Driver: Slider S15

Info: SBR member from the Outset Slider has proven himself invaluable within the Team and will be out to make up for a painful defeat during his Last TORA Drift event.

Highlights: 5th Overall TCC ’09, 3rd Overall Time Attack Club Class, 5th Overall SEAT Super cup

Car: SBR Falken Mustang GT500 2010

Info: The Latest Drift car from Slider’s Workshop benefits from his vast knowledge gained from building many drift cars on FM3 which have gained him international recognition in the FM3 Drifting community.

Sam Billing1991

Sam Billing1991 SBR Bulletproof R33

Driver: Sam Billing1991

Info: SBR Founder and Racer Sam’s vision has seen a successful tuning garage and race team spawn from nothing, an Extrovert person both behind the wheel and behind the mic, Sam’s presence will definitely be felt at this Event.

Highlights: SBR’s first ever lobby win, SBR’s first ever back to back lobby wins, Creator of TORA Time Attack Series, Scored a 2nd place in the POS SBR Civic Type-R TCC Season 2.

Car: SBR Bulletproof R33 GTR ‘97

Info: Built at the last minuet by the SBR Boss to Compete in the SBR 800K Challenge this RWD converted R33 is sure to raise both eyebrows and pulses with its typically outlandish paintjob and thumping 473BHP RB26, The SBR Bulletproof R33 will be a definite threat in the hands of the SBR Boss man.

XTI Nightrider

XTI Nightrider XTI Relentless RMR Genesis Coupe

Driver: XTI Nightrider

Info: A Great talent behind the wheel Nightrider is always entertaining both on and off the track and has driven virtually everything TORA has to offer. A RWD expert he could be a real force to be reckoned with in this Event.

Highlights: CEO XTI Racing, Member of TORA GT2 Championship winning team, Overall Wins in LMS Road America and TCC Motegi,

Car: XTI Racing RMR Genesis Coupe 2010

Info: The most Expensive and developed car in the Competition this benefits from all of XTI’s knowledge of RWD chassis to create this serious Weapon! Perhaps too fast for the confines of Mount Kaido it will be interesting to see what this serious piece of equipment can achieve on the night.

General TsO

General TsO Cadillac CTS-V '09

Driver: General TsO

Info: Entered Series in 2009 in GTC for VirginGT. Is currently candidate for several awards on TORA. Had successful first year in LMS in GT1 category, now looking for overall champion in P1 of TORA LMS.

Highlights: 4th in 2009 Touring Cars, 3rd in 2009 LMS GT1, Winner: TORA 2009 Time Attack

Car: Cadillac CTS-V ‘09

Info: Built for the SBR 800K Challenge this Cadillac may look more sedate than some of our other contenders, but packs a serious American V8 punch! It should be a good companion for General as he aims to hone his Skills on the fearsome Mount Kaido.

Richy59

Richy59 M&M Skyline R34

Driver: Richy59

Info: Founding member of the highly successful M&M Racing, Richy59 is a veteran hand behind the wheel in TORA Events and could throw up some surprises as the only 4WD competitor in this event.

Highlights: Owner of 2nd placed Team TLMS 2009, 1 TCC Victory, Repeat Lobby A Qualification in TCC,

Car: M&M Racing NISMO Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec II ‘02

Info: Developed between M&M Racing, Prodrive and NISMO this Skyline is by far the most technically involved car in the Field, Running a highly developed version of the Legendary RB26DETT engine originally developed for an ill fated GT2 outing. This car has been extensively reworked especially for this Event to an impressive level.

XTI Avenger

XTI Avenger Fox Racing Crossfire SRT6

Driver: XTI Avenger

Info: The second of our Entrants from XTI Racing, Avenger is another RWD expert whose skills and build knowledge make him a serious contender on the mountain, a definite one to watch.

Highlights: 9th TLMS 2009, Member of TORA GT2 Championship winning team, competed in both GTC and TCC 2009.

Car: Fox Racing Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 ‘06

Info: The First drift car ever built by Avenger the Crossfire is the only car in the competition to have attained the 100,000 Drift Points Goal before. It’s the smallest car in the competition which should prove to be a great advantage in the mountains, possibly the strongest Driver Car Pairing in the Field.

PLOW The Butcher

PLOW The Butcher PLOW Motorsport AE86

Driver: PLOW The Butcher

Info: A Late Entry to the SBR 800K Challenge Is the Infamous PLOW The Butcher. There’s not much that can be said that hasn’t already about This Multiple TORA Champion and tuning god. He is a fearsome addition to the lineup, however unproven in Drift competition, could this be his Kryptonite?

Highlights: TORA TCC Champion ’08-‘09, Time Attack Club Class Champion ’09, GTC Sprint Cup Champion ’09, LMS GT1 Champion ’09,

Car: PLOW Motorsport Sprinter Trueno AE86 ‘85

Info: PLOW Motorsports TORA Dominance was built upon a fearsome testing regime which sees multiple cars and multiple drivers complete hundreds of miles to perfect their machines. This car is no different and will definitely be something special in the hands of the PLOW boss.

Last edited by Slider S15 on Sun 24 Jan 2010 - 17:25; edited 4 times in total
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

SBR 800K 1st Anniversary Challenge: Drivers Guide - Now LIVE :: Comments

Slider S15

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 20:25 by Slider S15

Now LIVE!!

Back to top Go down

XTI Jon Snow

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 20:29 by XTI Jon Snow

I see im being underestimated, thats ok, I love a challenge Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

HCR generaltso

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 20:30 by HCR generaltso

lol yesssssss

Back to top Go down

Slider S15

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 20:31 by Slider S15

lol not an underestimations mr "RWD Expert". your car just sounds scary fast lol

Back to top Go down

HCR generaltso

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 20:32 by HCR generaltso

i put some dubs on it instead.

looks way better.

Back to top Go down

XTI Jon Snow

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 20:33 by XTI Jon Snow

LOL its a crazy car!! but it can do it! (i hope)

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 20:35 by Richy59

yaaaaaasssss I can't wait now. I think I went a bit in depth earlier didn't I slider? Razz

General, I love your family car.

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 20:36 by nickyf1

Hmmm, I'd imagine Richy would have made the R34 RWD?? And why is toby not in the Honda Civic for some F-Dori action? Razz

Man i really wish I could do this but I cant!!! Grrrrr! TORA Drifting Championship anyone?

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 20:37 by nickyf1

Hang on! DO I SEE STOBART ON THE HYUNDAI?!

Razz

Back to top Go down

XTI Jon Snow

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 20:37 by XTI Jon Snow

Nicky, ill suggest it as a game night

and yes you do

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 20:40 by Richy59

Nicky, I would have made it RWD but I am simply terrible at drifting and require AWD to at least be able to pull something half decent off Razz

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 20:50 by Richy59

btw what class is everyones cars in?

Back to top Go down

HCR generaltso

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 20:59 by HCR generaltso

slider, i sent you some more photos of the grandmamobile

Back to top Go down

HCR generaltso

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 20:59 by HCR generaltso

Richy59 wrote:btw what class is everyones cars in?
S 63-something

Back to top Go down

Slider S15

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 21:00 by Slider S15

My Mustang is S650

General if you wanna send me annother picture i'll be happy to put it up (especially if its an action shot)

And Jigglys on holiday lol

Back to top Go down

HCR generaltso

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 21:01 by HCR generaltso

yeah, i sent you two action shots.

caddy looks way better on dubs.

Back to top Go down

HCR generaltso

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 21:10 by HCR generaltso

oh [Censored] yeah, that pictures awesome.

Back to top Go down

Slider S15

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 21:16 by Slider S15

Yeh definately better than before! And i think the only car on DUBS ive seen that i like! lol

Back to top Go down

Slider S15

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 22:13 by Slider S15

Were Still Looking for Two more Drivers By the way. If your interested get in touch.

Otherwise with 6 drivers we will be going for a 600K Lobby!

Back to top Go down

XTI Avenger

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 22:34 by XTI Avenger

Love the driver's guide!

My car is S666 to answer the car class question.

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 23:00 by Matt

LOVING!!!!! the RM Genesis paint. Thats just plain WOW!

Back to top Go down

JAMIE ANDERS0N

Post Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 23:54 by JAMIE ANDERS0N

oh come on general put some paint on that cad

Back to top Go down

HCR generaltso

Post Sun 24 Jan 2010 - 3:17 by HCR generaltso

maybe.

but probably not Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Slider S15

Post Sun 24 Jan 2010 - 12:01 by Slider S15

Well if you do change your paint General (or anyone else for that matter) just let me know and i will change the picture with your new one.

Im really looking forward to this now!! Very Happy

OH yeh.... Happy Birthday SBR!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next