TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views.

Go down

Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views. Empty Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views.

Qualifying for FTR goes well with debut racer iDuNnY setting a 0.57.007 putting him in 1st place for qualifying in his race lobby.

Straight into the first race and making there debut entrance as a Team in the 2010 TCM, with NickFTM absent for the the first TCM Championship race leaving it all up to his team mate on his debut race iDuNnY.The FTR hotshot gives it his all in the Opel Astra V8 placing 2nd in the 1st round comfortably.

In the 2nd round things went smoothly through the first chicane following closely behind leader "Dan 2605" when into the first major turn receiving a slight knock to the back end of the Opel from ianmr which wasn't intentional but sent the Opel facing the wrong direction, leaving him in last place.After progressing back up the pack, Leading up to the end of the 2nd round WWR Chillz had a nasty crash on the 2nd chicane on the back straight with 2 laps to go, iDuNnY's car was damaged from the first incident at the start of the race but not as bad as WWR Chillz, therefore iDuNnY managed to catch up to WWR Chillz on the very last lap about half way round, coming up to the final straight iDuNnY was very close with WWR Chillz rear bumper but as the chicane was coming up they were both side by side but iDuNnY knew they both wouldn't fit through and eased of a little" kindly" letting Chillz through still scraping bumpers though iDuNnY managed to draft and pass Chillz to secure a "PHOTO FINISH" victory and steal 4th place after being at the back of the pack.

Into the final race iDuNnY started in 4th position and progressed up into 3rd until cliping the wall on the corner near the pit straight on the 2nd lap damaging the car heavily from a head on crash when the Opel spun around from driver Slider which was not intentional it was a blind corner but still finished in a respectively 5th place after being in last place,

Overall FTR's debut racer iDuNnY finished 2nd at New York out of the whole event taking 110 points Very Happy not a bad start for Force Ten Racing taking a podium finish aswell in the 1st round, FTR driver NickFTM should be back and ready for the next round of the Touring Car Masters so we shall see how FTR perform as a team at next location "Road Atlanta".

Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views. Me_n_c11
Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views. Me_n_c12
Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views. Me_n_c13
iDuNnY and WWR Chillz fighting on the last lap of the 2nd round for 4th place just about's to go over the finish line, iDuNnY just seals 4th!

FTR Team.
iDuNnY
iDuNnY

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Force Ten Racing New York TCM Race Views. :: Comments

CQR Aero

Post Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 1:42 by CQR Aero

iDuNnY and WWR Chillz fighting on the last lap of the 2nd round for 4th place just about's to go over the finish line, iDuNnY just seals 4th!

If his nose wasn't so caved in, he'd have crossed the line even sooner!!!! Razz

Back to top Go down

iDuNnY

Post Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 1:45 by iDuNnY

ino yea lol!

Back to top Go down

WWR Chillz

Post Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 11:46 by WWR Chillz

Nicely done iDunny. I have a nice photo of your car on my storefront. I also tried sending a friend request but yours is full. Can you send me one when you have space.

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 12:11 by Matt

That's an all mighty finish that!!!
Congrats to DuNnY for an outstanding performance for Force Ten in their debut meeting. Bearing in mind the speed in which the team has been thrown together I'm really pleased with the outcome and hope that this level can be taken forward through the rest of the season..... oh and into LMS GT2 as well Wink

Back to top Go down

ONR Baby Jet 3

Post Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 14:33 by ONR Baby Jet 3

Good effort mate, wish I had could of been there guttered I had to miss it Sad

Back to top Go down

iDuNnY

Post Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 17:50 by iDuNnY

Thanks very much Nick, no worries that you couldn't make it mate, we've got of to a cracking start and with you as my team mate from all the positive comments i've hurd about you "we should have no problem competing for podiums", also i only had about 2hours to work with the car yesterday so it hasn't even got a decent tune on it, i just had a tweek around with it. Hopefully we can get a good tune on the Opel mate and easily hold our own against all the other teams no problem. Very Happy

Thanks very much matt, that comment is really appreciated, i am also pleased with the finish considering like you say how quick the team has been put together to place 2nd overall in the first event is awesome, my thoughts are positive for the next race to come and i highly beleive that FTR will consistently be racing at a high level Wink , also taking that attitude into the LMS GT2 with the BMW "still looking for a team mate" lol Very Happy. Alot of credit to jenson also as without him i wouldn't be a part of FTR cheers mate.

Thanks very much Chillz mate, it was a pleasure racing with you the other night and that last lap in the 2nd round made my night it was absolute fantastic racing mate which was very close and also kept clean Very Happy, I will definitely be sending you a friend request pal i will remove someone and add you tonight Very Happy then i can check these pics out on your storefront Wink i have seen one of me in the New York TCM Forum Post were you posted a few of the cars out of our lobby and i must say the one you took of me on my own with the TCM cars behind me looks Awesome, thanks for takin a snap shot of me mate, i shall speak to you on live. Smile

Thanks again Nick/Matt/Chillz, the comments are really appreciated, Happy Racing Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 19:34 by Matt

Hey I recognise a good talent when I see it lol.

Back to top Go down

ONR Baby Jet 3

Post Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 23:54 by ONR Baby Jet 3

Nee bother mate looks like we are going to do well, the opel is quicker then I thought it was going to be so Im hopeful for future rounds Very Happy

Back to top Go down

iDuNnY

Post Thu 4 Feb 2010 - 0:24 by iDuNnY

lol thanks matt Very Happy and positive thinking from Nick is what i like to see as you say mate we will be fine, overall pal im more than positive we will do exceptionally well in the up and coming rounds Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down