TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
GRP Motorsports car and driver change EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
GRP Motorsports car and driver change EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
GRP Motorsports car and driver change EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
GRP Motorsports car and driver change EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
GRP Motorsports car and driver change EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
GRP Motorsports car and driver change EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
GRP Motorsports car and driver change EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
GRP Motorsports car and driver change EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
GRP Motorsports car and driver change EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

GRP Motorsports car and driver change

+3
XTI Jon Snow
CQR Rogue
garyp3398
7 posters

Go down

GRP Motorsports car and driver change Empty GRP Motorsports car and driver change

Post by garyp3398 Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 13:24

I have tried everywhere else.Ive completed forms twice and messaged AJ more than a few times.Nothing in return.Can i get a response please as nothings getting done.
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

GRP Motorsports car and driver change Empty Re: GRP Motorsports car and driver change

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 13:29

Hey Gary, Rember its 1 round notice for swaping cars in gt3.
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

GRP Motorsports car and driver change Empty Re: GRP Motorsports car and driver change

Post by XTI Jon Snow Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 13:54

but what about his teams change? hes added a driver

Last edited by XTI Nightrider on Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 13:57; edited 1 time in total
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 13:55

ok i understand that but its was almost two weeks since i put in changes to the car.It was before last event.If there was any problems then surely i should have been connected by now no? Neutral
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 14:06

If this is the case, this is one of the things I really wanted to see sorted with TORA. Please don't make me lose faith again.
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 14:09

COMMUNICATION one way or other
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 14:47

I've spoken to AJ, who has been very busy this week. Apparently you should have an email in your inbox.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 15:17

no and i havent recieved anything from him and its longer than this week.BTW i love how its now theres a problem not a few days ago when there was time to sort it out.Good old AJ'S TORA
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 15:27

ok so emails no pm can i 1 ask why then what???
Hi Garry,

We have received your application for a car change. Please be aware of the following regulation;

3.3.3d Teams owners must notify the Race Director of their intention to change their car a meeting in advance. I.e. teams must race for one more meeting in their original car.

We have received your application for a driver change, however we will not be exercising our discretion, for the following reasons;

- We do not allow drivers to be hired from other teams, if the seat they are vacating is not being filled by another driver.

yours

TORA Staff

I filled in application before last race which is 2 weeks and if there was a problem why is it only being said now?????

Also xti nightrider asked to join my team i didnt contact him looking for a new driver.
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 15:43

I can't speak for AJ so I can't comment as to his reasons for not responding to you sooner.

When he comes online again I'll check with him about the driver line-up issue, but I can't see there being a problem with the car change happening for you and Scot if your application was sent in before the last meeting.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 15:45

doesnt matter im not racing anyway.XTI Nightrider was wanting to race in a team as his team mates have been racing alot.I didnt see the problem in this.

Thanks for helping tho
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 16:57

The amount of times ive PM'd AJ about COMMUNICATION and gotten back PM's with underlined rants and capital letters about how i'm an immature and incompetant person... I sent AJ a PM last week and haven't heard anything back either. I thought we were past this.. Don't get me wrong, AJ is a top guy to talk to and all that on Xbox Live but its things like this..
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 18:09

Let's not start that argument again Nicky please.

Gary, according to AJ's records, you submitted the application on the 28th, therefore you still need to run this meeting in the BMW before making the switch.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 19:16

Why does everyone automaticaly think I want an argument when I mention AJ?!
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 19:23

I like hows it you aero thats telling me.Obviously AJ cant even communicate that hes calling me a LAIR.
Aero im not having any kind of go at you here.Your the only one interested in helping but could you ask AJ what a reply is cause as far as i know he doesnt know what one is
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 19:38

Lets just focus on resolving the issue of the team/driver change rather than the communication one at the moment please.
The Community Team, of which I am a member, are awaiting an induction meeting due to take place on Tuesday, after which we will have the ability to answer questions like this all the time, and they should be directed to us and not to staff (AJ, Matt, Duncan, Scot etc) as a first port of call.
Currently we haven't been granted some of the access rights that we will have, until we have had our "mission briefing", so please bear with us in the mean time. I am doing my best to act as an intermediary here and get the issue resolved, or at least give you the reasoning behind your application being held up.

As I said before, it seems that you entered your application on the 28th, though earlier you said that you applied twice, so perhaps that was the most recent of the two. I will look into it, but for the time being it would appear that you and Scot will need to attend one more meeting in the BMW before making the switch to the 'vette.

With regards to the issue of Nightrider switching teams, I don't have AJ's discretionary reasons for blocking this, other than that the letter of the rules says that it is down to his discretion to agree a change when a team member is switching teams without a replacement filling his outgoing seat.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 19:42

thats all that i wanted in the first place an answer
I did a car change application before Mugello knowing if we raced there we would be allowed to race at motegi with the corvette.I then after not hearing ANYTHING i re-entered it.So to be held responsible for the failings isnt really fair.
So basically im tied to using the bmw for another round because of AJ

Last edited by garyp3398 on Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 19:47; edited 1 time in total
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 19:46

cant say im happy, i really like racing with a team, as of now, im the only one in XTI that doesnt have mass scheduling conflicts, leaving me as the only driver. I could care less about which car i drove, but in the vette was a second quick. its going to be impossible to get a replacement for me seeing as im the only one that shows up. my team is fine with me moving around, thats why Apache resubmitted our application as he plans on racing later on in the season. seeing as i can race a full season, i wanted to do so with a team. but oh well ill stick here, by myself, alone, in the dark,
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 16:38

here we go again

entered as in for tonight after the mix up after last race.I see im up still running the bmw m3.Any reason.I sent changes before mugello raced there then got corvette ready.Motegi no one bothers before saying so couldnt run.Now im still in bmw dont understand why im not allowed to run the Z06.At this event i understand and have followed the rules from the beginning.
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 16:51

If you've spent the 1 race grace I'd assume you are to run with the 'vette.
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 16:54

well thats what i thought for the last race at motegi but basically i had to run bmw.I hadnt tested or even got a car built for it so i couldnt run.Also didnt help i got an answer almost at 8.I wont here from aj at all as normal after many pm's.
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 16:55

I am trying to find out for you gary. Don't worry
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 16:57

thanks if ive to stick with the bmw im just going to post out.
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 18:58

ust checked the timing.Thanks Matt for sorting it Very Happy

GOD RULES
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down