TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix

+3
CQR Aero
Ax4x Chaddy
HCR generaltso
7 posters

Go down

TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix Empty TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix

Post by HCR generaltso Mon 7 Jun 2010 - 21:49

Final Meeting of the TCM.

These cars are great around this track so it should make for some really close racing.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix Empty Re: TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 21:38

Congrats to Aero on 2nd place Neutral
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix Empty Re: TCM Meeting 10 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring Grand Prix

Post by CQR Aero Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 22:09

Thanks man. Unlucky, but well raced, and fantastic for TORA that it went down to the last round.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 22:09

DDDDIIIIIVVVVVEEEEE!!!!
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 22:11

wow that's what you call a long way back!
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 22:12

130ft to be exact
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by WWR Chillz Wed 9 Jun 2010 - 9:10

Can anyone please tell me why I was DQ'ed from race 1. As I saw it in the video above, I wasn't to blame for the accident. My car was totaled from that crash as well as contact from some drivers coming through after my car had spun. The car was undriveable, so I calmly pulled over to the side of the road and stayed out of people's way for the rest of the race. I am struggling to see what I did wrong. I thought I was helping out by staying out of the way. I am not too worried about it, more curious so I don't make the same mistake twice.
WWR Chillz
WWR Chillz

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurzheck Wed 9 Jun 2010 - 11:28

WWR Chillz wrote:Can anyone please tell me why I was DQ'ed from race 1. As I saw it in the video above, I wasn't to blame for the accident. My car was totaled from that crash as well as contact from some drivers coming through after my car had spun. The car was undriveable, so I calmly pulled over to the side of the road and stayed out of people's way for the rest of the race. I am struggling to see what I did wrong. I thought I was helping out by staying out of the way. I am not too worried about it, more curious so I don't make the same mistake twice.

If I remember rightly, however effed your car is, you still have to attempt to complete race distance. The DQ isn't so much due to guilt in the accident, it's to shuffle you behind the people in lower lobbies who did the full distance. Though there might be a different procedure and classification ("RET" as opposed to "DQ" for instance) under those circumstances.

I'd not consider my half-remembered memoryfudge conclusive though, one of the big boys should be able to clarify it.

Also: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FIRST WIN
Kurzheck
Kurzheck

TORA Race Number : 917
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down