Log in

I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram
Gallery
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

I Saw...

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by Flyin Mikey J on Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 5:32

Yesterday I saw:





...as I was lettering it:





______________________



http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
1st 2012 MMTCC Sedan Championship

Flyin Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 11038
Location : The Land That Time Forgot
Registration date : 2012-04-20
Reputation : 195

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by BG Beanz on Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 6:15

What is it?

BG Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2661
Location : Birmingham, England
Registration date : 2012-02-22
Reputation : 77

http://britishgamers.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by Flyin Mikey J on Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 6:37

a 1982 LeMans 24H IGT Class Camaro


______________________



http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
1st 2012 MMTCC Sedan Championship

Flyin Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 11038
Location : The Land That Time Forgot
Registration date : 2012-04-20
Reputation : 195

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by XPR Roadrunner on Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 16:40

That's the one that places 2nd in class right?

XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Location : Toronto, Canada
Registration date : 2012-06-21
Reputation : 83

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by XPR Roadrunner on Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 16:49

Oh I must add I saw an MP4-12C a few weeks ago. I was driving my gf back to her house from our date and this car I've never seen before starts overtaking me. I'm trying to make out what it looks like as it's a black car in the black of night. It brakes to slow down to avoid hitting the car in front of it and that when I realised it was a McLaren! I was having a mini-"moment" if you will and my gf is just staring at me going "what now?" Lol

Like I've told Hailfire, Overdrive, and Red Dirt Bandit before I love her for a million and a half reasons, but she just hates cars Sad

The best looking car in her opinion is the 04 yaris (echo here).

XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Location : Toronto, Canada
Registration date : 2012-06-21
Reputation : 83

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by Red Dirt Bandit on Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 0:03

And that when im all like




or Yaris

Red Dirt Bandit

TORA Race Number : 51
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 225
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2012-05-03
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by Flyin Mikey J on Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 0:05

mopar4t4 wrote:That's the one that places 2nd in class right?


Yes it is.


______________________



http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
1st 2012 MMTCC Sedan Championship

Flyin Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 11038
Location : The Land That Time Forgot
Registration date : 2012-04-20
Reputation : 195

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by ErebusV8 on Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 0:41

mopar4t4 wrote:Oh I must add I saw an MP4-12C a few weeks ago. I was driving my gf back to her house from our date and this car I've never seen before starts overtaking me. I'm trying to make out what it looks like as it's a black car in the black of night. It brakes to slow down to avoid hitting the car in front of it and that when I realised it was a McLaren! I was having a mini-"moment" if you will and my gf is just staring at me going "what now?" Lol

Like I've told Hailfire, Overdrive, and Red Dirt Bandit before I love her for a million and a half reasons, but she just hates cars Sad

The best looking car in her opinion is the 04 yaris (echo here).
I know how you feel!!!! My gf is ok with cars. But she doesn't understand the passion or anything, she saw a pink Nissan, can't remember what model, but she's like 'that's sush a good looking car, it's so fast' (PALM FACE)
Then a classic jaguar drive past and I'm like 'man that's such a sweet car, I want one' and she's like 'why, it's rubbish, it's old'
She wants me to teach her about cars which I'm cool with


Twitter: @Wingyy31 @ErebusV8 @ErebusGT @MaranelloMSport
Flyin Mikey J wrote:Super gay? Not as gay as the Delta Wang. Nothing can be as gay as a car shaped like huge man bits.




http://maranellomotorsport.com.au/

1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Drivers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Privateers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Asian Continental Title
2nd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Europe Continental Title
3rd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- America Continental Title
3rd Ax4x 4 Hours of LeMons- Overweight Class w/ ShrinkingSteven

ErebusV8

TORA Race Number : 31
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6993
Location : Brisbane, Australia
Registration date : 2011-12-02
Reputation : 104

https://www.facebook.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by XPR Soundwave on Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 21:44









XPR Soundwave

TORA Race Number : 53
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3104
Location : Gulfport
Registration date : 2012-04-18
Reputation : 39

http://XPRACING.net

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by Matt on Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 21:47

Performante!!!!!




Matt
jenson09

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 13727
Location : Cullompton
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Reputation : 120

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by XPR Roadrunner on Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 23:49

GRT 458Italia wrote:
mopar4t4 wrote:Oh I must add I saw an MP4-12C a few weeks ago. I was driving my gf back to her house from our date and this car I've never seen before starts overtaking me. I'm trying to make out what it looks like as it's a black car in the black of night. It brakes to slow down to avoid hitting the car in front of it and that when I realised it was a McLaren! I was having a mini-"moment" if you will and my gf is just staring at me going "what now?" Lol

Like I've told Hailfire, Overdrive, and Red Dirt Bandit before I love her for a million and a half reasons, but she just hates cars Sad

The best looking car in her opinion is the 04 yaris (echo here).
I know how you feel!!!! My gf is ok with cars. But she doesn't understand the passion or anything, she saw a pink Nissan, can't remember what model, but she's like 'that's sush a good looking car, it's so fast' (PALM FACE)
Then a classic jaguar drive past and I'm like 'man that's such a sweet car, I want one' and she's like 'why, it's rubbish, it's old'
She wants me to teach her about cars which I'm cool with

she's ok with classics, but has to be a particular kind, none come to mind atm, but I will slowly convert her....to Mopars Twisted Evil heheehe

XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Location : Toronto, Canada
Registration date : 2012-06-21
Reputation : 83

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by F4H Lotterer on Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 17:57

wasnt really sure where to put this but here goes .

this is the Golf R from AutoArt tuned by myself and painted by URC Fightdogg


it was liked that much that dangeruss made a version at deviantart Cool


thread here http://dangeruss.deviantart.com/#/d5kx7q7

F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6322
Location : UK
Registration date : 2012-03-05
Reputation : 119

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by TMG Lapierre 7x on Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 21:08

hahah Trash :L

TMG Lapierre 7x

TORA Race Number : 212
Number of posts : 191
Location : South West, UK
Registration date : 2012-03-07
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by PLOW tubbi on Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 22:53

Well Mopar you are a lucky one, when I met mine 16yrs ago (do less time for killing someone Twisted Evil ) I had a MK2 Cortina Savage, monster quick with a live rear axle, spent lots of time overtaking renault 5 turbo's whilst sideways.

She said she liked the car at the time, only after we get married four years ago ( I beleive in thorough test drive Wink ) she decides to tell me that she hates cars and hates revving motors even more......yikes.

I am now on my tod going to events as all of my mates are footy nutters and think driving skill fully is for couriers.

Are we a select few?

PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1733
Location : watford
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Reputation : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by XPR Roadrunner on Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 0:53

well, shes not into cars at all, like I said only a handfull.
She'd prefer that we all ride horses (*facepalm*) because of thier environmental impact, but I tell her that im gonna design electric cars when I get out of school, and she goes "oh ok, make one for me" and then thats the end of the conversation.

but she knows I like old cars so there's a trade-off that we have. She just doesn't get it. We grew up very very differently. She grew up in a cramped apartment in Germany where nobody in her family had a slight passion for cars. Her dad has a 3 series diesel wagon Sad. Whereas my family is completely into cars. Heck my grandma learned to drive in my grandpa's Corvair, and eventually got a Mustang before the gov't took her licence away due to her failing eye sight. She knits and watches NASCAR on Sundays lol.

XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Location : Toronto, Canada
Registration date : 2012-06-21
Reputation : 83

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by DeweyTee on Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 22:29

Saw this by the Navy Exchange Mini Mart (read liquor store) Hope Brad wins Sunday for all us Polish people!


DeweyTee

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1103
Location : Pensacola, Fl.
Registration date : 2011-12-21
Reputation : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by XPR Roadrunner on Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 23:02

^^^and Dodge fans!

XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Location : Toronto, Canada
Registration date : 2012-06-21
Reputation : 83

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by Speed A4C on Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 21:13

I've seen a Panoz Esperante on I-85 around Braselton, and a Noble M????(the one the Rossion is based off of) in Mobile, AL on I-10. Also, someone's parent at my old high school owned a Saleen S281E.

Speed A4C

Number of posts : 17
Location : Southeast Virginia CSA
Registration date : 2012-11-17
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by BG Beanz on Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 19:45

Saw this badboy at Millennium Point:






BG Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2661
Location : Birmingham, England
Registration date : 2012-02-22
Reputation : 77

http://britishgamers.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by Crisis Nine on Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 14:24

Wow what they got on at Millennium Point for that to be there?

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Location : Birmingham
Registration date : 2008-09-14
Reputation : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by XPR Soundwave on Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 15:46

Going to the San Diego International Autoshow this weekend. Will be posting aloootttt of pics... Lol

XPR Soundwave

TORA Race Number : 53
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3104
Location : Gulfport
Registration date : 2012-04-18
Reputation : 39

http://XPRACING.net

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by XPR Roadrunner on Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 16:03

WCM Outlaw wrote:Going to the San Diego International Autoshow this weekend. Will be posting aloootttt of pics... Lol

my uncles and maybe my dad and I are going to make the the trek to Detroit in a few weeks! Twisted Evil

XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Location : Toronto, Canada
Registration date : 2012-06-21
Reputation : 83

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by XPR Soundwave on Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 16:11

Nice!

XPR Soundwave

TORA Race Number : 53
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3104
Location : Gulfport
Registration date : 2012-04-18
Reputation : 39

http://XPRACING.net

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by BG Beanz on Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 16:40

Crisis Nine wrote:Wow what they got on at Millennium Point for that to be there?
Not sure to be honest, I couldn't see a trace of anything else there relating to it. scratch

BG Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2661
Location : Birmingham, England
Registration date : 2012-02-22
Reputation : 77

http://britishgamers.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by Matt on Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 19:25

BG Beanz wrote:
Crisis Nine wrote:Wow what they got on at Millennium Point for that to be there?
Not sure to be honest, I couldn't see a trace of anything else there relating to it. scratch

The thing is just ace! Shame it's so damn fragile. Seeing Nigel Mustill heaving it round Castle Combe was somethign to behold. Though I do believe his team (Wessex Racing) have swapped to an R8 LMS now.




Matt
jenson09

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 13727
Location : Cullompton
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Reputation : 120

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I Saw...

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:54


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum