TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot!

Go down

Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! Empty Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot!

Post by CQR Aero Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 8:58

I found a bunch of old PC racing sims on sale on the link below. They're only on offer for another 6 days, so get 'em while you can.
Simbin just launched a new patch for all games run on the Race07 engine (so STCC, GTR Evo etc) which fixes a bunch of bugs and adds 7-gear mod support, and they're included in the sale.

There are also some "less than sim(!!)" racing games that may be worth checking out, like Trackmania (great fun).

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/offers

Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! W9Zxp6dDiscounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! AcRCGdgDiscounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! MNafhU3Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! Wz5UuVmDiscounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! KUxkD1yDiscounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! W1XKgn0Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! VSaZmbSDiscounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! WgsuLHS

Discounted PC Racing Sims - Get 'Em While They're Hot! Sig10
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down