TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Driver Report: Crocodile's Street Fighting Bull's EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Driver Report: Crocodile's Street Fighting Bull's EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Driver Report: Crocodile's Street Fighting Bull's EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Driver Report: Crocodile's Street Fighting Bull's EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Driver Report: Crocodile's Street Fighting Bull's EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Driver Report: Crocodile's Street Fighting Bull's EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Driver Report: Crocodile's Street Fighting Bull's EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Driver Report: Crocodile's Street Fighting Bull's EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Driver Report: Crocodile's Street Fighting Bull's EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Driver Report: Crocodile's Street Fighting Bull's

Go down

Driver Report: Crocodile's Street Fighting Bull's Empty Driver Report: Crocodile's Street Fighting Bull's

Round 3: Miami - Bayside Run
21st June, 2011

You know... This debut race wasnt all that bad. Sure I messed up here and there, but it couldnt have gone any better apart from those two mistakes. And sure, I couldnt repeat my historic victory, but still. All went well, and I hope that GT1 only gets better from here!

Qualifying

During the final practice session, I actually managed to get a perfect lap in on the very last one of the session (Theres the confirmination of it as well), which put me .273 seconds behind the Reiter Lamborghini of VVV Magictap (1:36.423 vs 1:36.696). Because of those results in the session, everyone was expecting me to be there with him, dogfighting him until the very last lap. However, after that, it just... Didnt go according to plan. Whereas Magictap went forwards (Managed to actually find another hundreth of a second, the sly fox! Razz), I went backwards and ended up being third fastest, with a time of 1:36.880, behind joeicemancool. (Well done to him!). Still though, 3rd on your debut in the GT1 Championship. Thats a well earned achievement...

Sprint Race

People were genuinely excited to hear the detonation of 4,200 horsepower in Miami, Florida. And my my, I was in the moment, were'nt I? I had the Maserati of I S1k Wit1T I (He's a suprisingly quick guy!) desperately trying to get past me for the entire race, and the number 25 Lamborghini was leading, as usual... Up until the moment he span out. I genuinely didnt expect him to spin out... But no matter. I was up into 2nd place, but although the race was about to end in two laps (we start racing on lap 2 and finish on lap 7), it felt more like an age. In fact, in my mind, it was like Optimus Prime fending off Captain Falcon (Maserati) and Cerberus (Lamborghini). In the end up, I did manage to beat the Maserati and Murcielago. Only just though. Having finished in 2nd in the sprint, I really did think that history was about to repeat itself on me. However, time is a rather cruel mistress...

Feature Race

...As noted in this one. Once again, I had the joy of being pressurised by a Maserati MC12 (I think it was the Ramos/Bernoldi car) for half of the race, only this time the pressure catched up to me. As I was coming up to the final two corners to finish another lap, I got a horrible run on the roundabout and ended up slamming into the wall. I was deeply gutted about that, as I knew it another fantastic battle would be on the cards between Optimus and Falcon. Still, I did manage to have an okay run for the rest of it and finished 4th, giving me 40 points in the championship. But yeah, what a debut. And like I said, I hope it just keeps on getting better from here on out!

Last edited by Vengeance is Rippin on Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 23:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo with the times)
VVV GunDaM
VVV GunDaM

Playstation 4 PC

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Driver Report: Crocodile's Street Fighting Bull's :: Comments

Post Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 23:00 by Guest

nice one dude, edit the first times though.

Back to top Go down

VVV GunDaM

Post Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 23:03 by VVV GunDaM

VVV Magictap wrote:nice one dude, edit the first times though.

Which ones?

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 23:08 by Guest

Vengeance is Rippin wrote:(1:36.423 vs 1:32.696)

Back to top Go down

VVV GunDaM

Post Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 23:11 by VVV GunDaM

VVV Magictap wrote:
Vengeance is Rippin wrote:(1:36.423 vs 1:32.696)
Ahh, thats it. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Joe Cool

Post Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 11:05 by Joe Cool

i was living the moment at Miami. didn't have any practise except the 20 min qualifying. didn't matter much, like i said before, just happy to be here mates Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down