Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

V8 Masters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

V8 Masters

Post by KaneGR4 on Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 22:56

Previously known as 'Yorkshire Racing' the team of Kilroy8 and JamiEngland are teaming up once more because Jamie has now decided that he wants to race in TASCAR. I'll make it clear now that we are NOT recruiting a 3rd driver now or in the future. Jamie has decided to design a logo and has banned me from any design work because I am currently failing BTEC Art, Whereas I will do the majority of car testing. But if he sends me the complete design in an Email than I'll upload it here as soon as.

We our primarily targeting to be the TASCAR Champions, but would be satisfied to not come last Very Happy Oh, and on a side note, if you see either of us in a party then don't bother inviting us to a different one, unless it's urgent. See you on the track Smile

Yes, We do use V8 engines Wink

KaneGR4

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3107
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Change of Name

Post by KaneGR4 on Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 22:55

Changing Name again! Very Happy we found it is quite hard to stick to V8 engines all the time so as a result of that we are changing the name to 'Spitfire Racing' (SRT) I haven't confirmed this with my team mate, but who cares it's my team Very Happy and he's so gullible he won't even realise Very Happy

Sorry for all the messing about with team stuff, but 'I' plan on sticking with it this time (I think Wink)

KaneGR4

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3107
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top