TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Hi everyone EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Hi everyone EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Hi everyone EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Hi everyone EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Hi everyone EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Hi everyone EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Hi everyone EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Hi everyone EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Hi everyone EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Hi everyone

+4
Radiation Louis
Richy59
LMR DarthMario
hammer fhb
8 posters

Go down

Hi everyone Empty Hi everyone

Post by hammer fhb Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 21:06

Gamertag - hammer fhb
Age - 14 What a Face
Country - England
Experience - Real: I've been Karting since 2009 and I'm currently competing in the new Subaru class on a Tony Kart EVR chassis.
Virtual- Spent a year and four months in the Forza Le Mans Series (FLMS) racing in the LMP1 class with the Peugeot 908. Got 3 Poles and 3 race wins and was leading the championship until I decided to leave at the end of September. I was also a Moderator there, writing up a weekly newspaper report on Paddock stories and race reports. I've spent the past couple of weeks helping one of my friends as the administrator of his series, but want to get involved with something "proper" again to get the most out of Forza 4.
Interests - I'm a huge video game fanatic, owning consoles from 4 different generations as early as 1990. I love anime and Japanese stuff, and I have a huge garage full of drifting cars and anime liveries.
Expectations - I want to compete in some of the stock races seeing as your main events are scheduled to return in 2012. It would be great to get to know you all that way without the pressure of a championship.
How did you hear about TORA? - FM.net

I was very impressed with how amazing your site and forums look. When I was reading through all the threads on Forza Forums the "MSA Approved" part instantly caught my eye. With the MSA being the daddy of British motorsport and me competing in their real life events, I thought this series must be awesome to get their attention. It's fair to say I'm not disappointed. This place looks great; can't wait to join you on the track Smile .

Because new member can't post images or external links, here is my connection data:
Download Speed: 16.53Mb/s
Upload Speed: 0.84 Mb/s
Ping: 39ms
hammer fhb
hammer fhb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone

Post by LMR DarthMario Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 21:16

Welcome to TORA Hammer fhb! Another Anime nut, awesome! im sure you'll fit in just fine mate. Smile
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 22:25

Hey Hammer, and welcome to TORA. Don't worry, myself, Mark and iZ GunDam (funnily enough) are pretty big into anime so your very welcome here Wink

I hope to see you in our various series. We are cutting back the Stock aspect as it has been a lot less popular than we anticipated. We are still running spec series on Tuesdays and we run something a little different on Thursdays, such as our current SuperGT vs DTM series.

A few of us from TORA are thinking of running a team in the FLMS as it runs on different nights to us. I thought I had recognized the name somewhere Wink

I'm not sure what has happened with the images for new users, I was messing around with the settings today so maybe I messed something up. I'll have a look into it.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 14:57

ALRIGHT ANOTHER KARTER!!!!! Welcome dude! I race a Gillard Charlotte/ Parilla Leopard in TaG for P.D.B. America over here in the sates. What are your accomplishments so far if you don't mind me asking?
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 15:07

Welcome!

nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV GunDaM Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 15:28

hammer fhb wrote:Gamertag - hammer fhb
Age - 14 What a Face
Country - England
Experience - Real: I've been Karting since 2009 and I'm currently competing in the new Subaru class on a Tony Kart EVR chassis.
Virtual- Spent a year and four months in the Forza Le Mans Series (FLMS) racing in the LMP1 class with the Peugeot 908. Got 3 Poles and 3 race wins and was leading the championship until I decided to leave at the end of September. I was also a Moderator there, writing up a weekly newspaper report on Paddock stories and race reports. I've spent the past couple of weeks helping one of my friends as the administrator of his series, but want to get involved with something "proper" again to get the most out of Forza 4.
Interests - I'm a huge video game fanatic, owning consoles from 4 different generations as early as 1990. I love anime and Japanese stuff, and I have a huge garage full of drifting cars and anime liveries.
Expectations - I want to compete in some of the stock races seeing as your main events are scheduled to return in 2012. It would be great to get to know you all that way without the pressure of a championship.
How did you hear about TORA? - FM.net

I was very impressed with how amazing your site and forums look. When I was reading through all the threads on Forza Forums the "MSA Approved" part instantly caught my eye. With the MSA being the daddy of British motorsport and me competing in their real life events, I thought this series must be awesome to get their attention. It's fair to say I'm not disappointed. This place looks great; can't wait to join you on the track Smile .

Because new member can't post images or external links, here is my connection data:
Download Speed: 16.53Mb/s
Upload Speed: 0.84 Mb/s
Ping: 39ms

Welcome home Hammer!

Ive got the 908 paint for the ISCC if you want that.
VVV GunDaM
VVV GunDaM

Playstation 4 PC

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer fhb Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 18:36

Thanks for the welcome guys Very Happy

Louis wrote:ALRIGHT ANOTHER KARTER!!!!! Welcome dude! I race a Gillard Charlotte/ Parilla Leopard in TaG for P.D.B. America over here in the sates. What are your accomplishments so far if you don't mind me asking?

The championship I'm doing now I started in May and have won the novice trophy a few times, a few 3rds and 2nds, I'm no longer a novice now though. Smile

Before that I raced Pro Karts and managed consistent podiums and got 3rd in the championship. Still haven't won a race yet though, maybe one day XD

@Vengeance is Rippin: Thanks, I'll have a read up on all the events sometime in the week, wouldn't mind doing a Le Mans season again!
hammer fhb
hammer fhb

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 18:48

hammer fhb wrote:The championship I'm doing now I started in May and have won the novice trophy a few times, a few 3rds and 2nds, I'm no longer a novice now though. Smile

Before that I raced Pro Karts and managed consistent podiums and got 3rd in the championship. Still haven't won a race yet though, maybe one day XD

Maybe one day! I'm in the same boat as you without a win but just keep on giving it my all.

I just won rookie of the year myself, and finished 2nd in the championship. But for sure I'll be cheering you on dude!
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer fhb Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 18:51

Thanks man- wishing you the best too. What's the performance like on your engine?
hammer fhb
hammer fhb

Back to top Go down

Post by JustOZ71 Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 18:54

Welcome mate,

didnt realise anime was so popular here, my daughter is in colege here in plymouth at the moment doing a degree in art and illustration, she is a complete nut for anime and is writing her own comic at the moment. She does some amazing stuff on the PC, she drew the avatar pic im using at the mo.
JustOZ71
JustOZ71

TORA Race Number : 100
Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 19:05

Nice OZ, I was wondering where that came from. Has she got a DeviantArt profile or anything?
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:33

hammer fhb wrote:Thanks man- wishing you the best too. What's the performance like on your engine?

Don't know havn't run it yet lol, I started the year on a 19hp Easykart 125 (I'm sure you know about that one, the engine that can go 19,000) and for the last race of the year and first on the Gillard I was on a 30hp Sonik TX which is the dinosaur engine that gets to 17,500. Very fragile engine the Sonik is plus they dont make them anymore so parts will run out eventually so i decided to switch to something more reliable and modern. even if it's not as powerfull. the Leopard supposedly gets 27hp at 16,000 and these are all 125's and are on par with a KF2 if you've ever seen those run.
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 10:07

Welcome hammer
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy