TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Presidential Christmas Message 2011 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Presidential Christmas Message 2011 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Presidential Christmas Message 2011 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Presidential Christmas Message 2011 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Presidential Christmas Message 2011 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Presidential Christmas Message 2011 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Presidential Christmas Message 2011 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Presidential Christmas Message 2011 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Presidential Christmas Message 2011 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Presidential Christmas Message 2011

Go down

Presidential Christmas Message 2011 Empty Presidential Christmas Message 2011

Post by Matt Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 17:48

Hi everyone!

Firstly I must thank the staff here at TORA for providing a brilliant set of championships throughout the year. We've a record number of winners and some incredibly hard fought championships worthy of TV coverage. A big thank you must also go to the brilliant Media Team who have relaunched the website, developed a new branding for us AND got TORA TV well and truely off the ground in a very short time frame.

TORA has grown so much over the past year, there have been times when grids have been smaller than we'd have liked but we have constantly developed new and innovative ideas both within the team generated by you, the fantastic community. A community which has stuck by us through thick and thin and really shown what great racing is all about.
I big welcome to all our new members who have participated in 2011. I hope you have found the racing here to be fun and professional and most importantly, I hope you have all found a home for your online racing in 2012

I have no doubt that 2012 will be our best season to date and in true Coulthard style I really do believe it will be 'our year'!
We have so much going on in the pipeline that will really be of a huge benefit to you all. The first parts of this are already visible, see the development of TORA TV as prime example. I believe the core series (GT's and ISCC) will be the best ever after a hugely successful GT24 and ISCC Asia recently.

Hopefully you all get the raison d'etre of TORA. We aim to provide the best, most professional racing environment for sim racers. We strive to blur the boundaries between real and sim racing and give all our talented racers, managers, tuners and painters the coverage and exposure they deserve. We remain the ONLY sim racing group recognised by the MSA and we are increasing our activity with them. You already race in series that are as valid on the British Motorsport stage as the BTCC, British GT and Britcar! We will be continuing our efforts to promote our sport and get it even more recognition in future.

So, ALOT to look forward to next year!

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas, a prosperous New Year and most importantly, great success on the track!

MH
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down