TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info

+10
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Chaddy
Adder 020
Biggsy tv
F4H Lotterer
Duke of Bruno
Beanz
F4H Bullet
Matt
CQR Rogue
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info Empty Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info

Post by CQR Rogue Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 9:50

Hi all,

I hope you are well .

Please see below Steward Inquiry procedure and form which should be used and followed when raising a Steward Inquiry

This has been updated and thanks to Matt Aka CQR Magictap a guide has been made.

Last edited by SelectiveRogue on Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 10:40; edited 2 times in total
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info Empty Re: Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 9:29

updated
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info Empty Re: Steward Inquiry Submission Form, and Process Info

Post by Guest Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 16:43

Stewards Inquiry Form HERE :
NOTE: The required information fields are essential to your SI claim. In accordance with MSA Regulations, if the SI does not contain all the fields required, it will be disregarded by Race Control.
Anyone submitting future SIs must please also include the race numbers of all parties involved for the SI to be valid.

Last edited by CQR Magictap on Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 19:05; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 9:55

The TCC saw the new SI Entry Form put to it's first real world test and by all accounts technically it delivered by accepting 3 SI''s into the DB.

Many thanks for all who have used this. Although technically it worked seamlessly so far, any feedback on omissions, bad wording, clunkiness etc please feel free to post below here so we can continually strive to offer the best service we can.

Best wishes,
The Community Stewards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 14:43

Stewards Handbook (top of page 1) has been updated in section:

Stewards: Conflict of Interest Transparency

to read as below. The main reasons being to remove names and specific numbers to reduce edits & changes moving forward :

"TORA dictate 3 Stewards are enough to make a decision on any inquiry.
example1: Steward 1 sends Steward 2 into the wall at Sebring, if Steward 3 and Steward 1 are friends Steward 3 may not be part of the investigation. This leaves the remaining Stewards of which only a majority decision is required to reach a decision.
example 2: If Driver 1 were to take someone out in an ISCC round, and Steward X is in the same team for that series, Steward X may not be part of the investigation. This leaves the remaining Stewards of which only a majority decision is required to reach a decision.

A conflict of interest can arise from a relationship such as but not limited to : Team mates, Friends, Clan members, Club Members et cetera."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 18:21

The Stewards Handbook section APPEALS, has been updated to include Appealed decision PM and Forum Post templates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 21:59

Apologies to anyone with outstanding SI's currently.
Due to real life commitments many of the Stewards are currently away. We are working our way through them and will be dealing with them all.
Rest assured they have not been forgotten.

Many thanks, Matt and the Stewards Team
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 22:07

All competitors, please note changes to the SI Submission process.
All required information MUST be entered for an SI to be valid.
This is to bring us into line with MSA requirements.
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 17:38

all a new Stewards Inquiry form has been added, all fields must be filled out for the SI to be looked at.

CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 18:06

If you guys need another race steward I could be availible. Been one over at VM for over a year now.
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 18:24

Duncan, could i get a copy of that document to save on my laptop please?
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 18:37

Hey Beanz,

Simon created the document, Simon can you get a copy for Beanz cheers,

Bullet I will pass your details onto Matt who can contact you direct to discuss
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 18:43

Cheers dude!
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 17:52

I am not exactly sure where to post this thought so I am just going to leave this here:

Should incidents that lead to a race restart require a mandatory Stewarts Inquiry?
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 17:56

Duke of Bruno wrote:I am not exactly sure where to post this thought so I am just going to leave this here:

Should incidents that lead to a race restart require a mandatory Stewarts Inquiry?

if a race is restarted then the incident never happened Wink
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 18:38

IRT Trash wrote:if a race is restarted then the incident never happened Wink
Which is essentially a problem.

Someone better than me once posted something along the lines of "people will be more aggressive and try to put their cars in places where it does not belong with the knowledge that if anything goes horribly wrong they have a race restart to fall back on."
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 18:41

i see your point , this is a question for staff then.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 12:40

Bit late to the party with the question there. :S

Yes, I suppose it should get an auto SI, though the process is to find where the probelm started and act accordingly, and without video evidence we cannot find where the problem began.

If that makes sense
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 8:57

A couple of weeks I am driving no also on VM and their SI or investigation is a good system , I think

http://www.virtual-motorsports.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=247&t=3327

Just post out in the open an incident with video so that everybody can see it.
yes, it can and will get some discussion in the community but I think its for the better.
Because when I see what some guys ( or girls) are immature to put in a SI about a little touché .....

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 10:36

I feel our system is fair and works very well.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 10:52

its not for the public to see what has went on between x drivers ,its for the stewards the last thing i need are forum members telling stewards what decisions to make.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 12:34

The reason the stewards system is the way it is, is severalfold!
But to dilute it a little the essentials are;

1) The MSA stipulate we have a robust system in place to deal with incidents and inquiries resulting from on tract activities.
2) For this to work we need to make it operate as close to real life as possible. As a result there is a system in place whereby there is tranparency and full disclosure of the processes and decisions.
3) For fairness and speed we do not open the decisions for public debate. That is the arena for chaos (and other organisations). But as MSA members we adhere to our format which has served us well and is judged fairly by members of the community deemed responisble enough to do so.
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 13:04

I want to know whatever reason there are behind something and you explained it very clear, thank you.

I still think that there are several drivers who will get a finger pointed at them, they already fill in a SI, but thats a different discussion.... Wink

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 13:48

You're welcome Adder. As I say, it's to satisfy the MSA and also provide as fair and unbiased system as possible.
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 19:00

IRT Trash wrote:its not for the public to see what has went on between x drivers ,its for the stewards the last thing i need are forum members telling stewards what decisions to make.

Quoted for truth.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next