TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Meir joins 696 Motorsport EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
Meir joins 696 Motorsport EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Meir joins 696 Motorsport EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Meir joins 696 Motorsport EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Meir joins 696 Motorsport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Meir joins 696 Motorsport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Meir joins 696 Motorsport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Meir joins 696 Motorsport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Meir joins 696 Motorsport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

Meir joins 696 Motorsport

Go down

Meir joins 696 Motorsport Empty Meir joins 696 Motorsport

PLYMOUTH, England - It has today been confirmed that Matt Meir (gamertag: mattmeir) will be competing in selected rounds of the TORA 2012 MSA Touring Car Championship, under the banner of newly-formed race team 696 Motorsport.

With limited funding and experience under his belt, Matt will be taking to the circuit in the Mazda Mazdaspeed 3, after initially entering the championship prior to the third round of the championship as an unsponsored private-team entry.
Now backed by title sponsor Dunlop tyres, it is hoped that Matt will quickly get to grips with the Mazda - his first foray into circuit racing after stepping up from karts.

"It's a great experience to be involved with TheOnlineRacingAssociation.com, and their Touring Car Championship has proven to be - in the past - a competitive yet fun environment. I'll be looking to the community for help in getting to understand car performance and setup better, and although this season will be a massive learning curve, hopefully it'll be a successful one" stated Matt at the launch of the new car.

Meir joins 696 Motorsport 6914045400_a5d5494dd4_z
Forza22 by matt.wm, on Flickr

-- ENDS --

The TORA MSA Touring Car Championship is run by TheOnlineRacingAssociation.com - the UK's first virtual racing community recognised by the governing body of motorsport in the UK - the MSA - as an official MSA Club.
The championship offers close-fought competition on a variety of circuits from around the world, in a variety of cars with closely monitored performance levels to ensure consistency in the championship, preventing 'run-away' successes based on the car, rather than driver, ability.
mattmeir

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2011-12-28

http://www.mattmeir.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit