TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9

Go down

Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 Empty Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9

Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 HailfireRacingHeader
June 12, 2012

Hailfire Racing made official tonight their newest partners in TORA Racing.

Unfortunately, with BMW Factory Support pulling out on Sunday and Motul's offer for a primary sponsor riding on that package, Hailfire Racing was forced to find new support quickly. This came in two forms, one rather likely and another that wasn't.

Above: Hailfire Racing unveils their new primary sponsor and liveries at their home track, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.

Jones Soda Co., who had a two-race package with Hailfire97x himself in the middle of Season 8, announced their return to TORA GT with plans to run full-season as the big logo on the sides of the new car--a car itself which surprised many. While not known for their relations with HR, Ford Motor Company has supported Maserati F1's championship-winning campaign in the 2012 Modern Muscle Touring Car Championship, as well as past entries in Stock Car and V8 Supercar related championships.

The finalization of the arrangement came as a result of Hailfire97x winning a TORA MSA GT North America test race at Laguna Seca in the Ford GT, showing the car's potential pace and driveability. Jones Soda Co. logos were present on the car during the test, however the car was running a dated 2011 Forza Motorsport Public Lobby livery and this was initially discredited.

Above: HR drivers Red Dirt Bandit (#66) and Hailfire97x (#9) pose their cars with the official team vehicle.

Hailfire Racing plans on starting the TORA MSA GT Championship Season 9 Powered by GT Omega with the following lineup:

Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 AmericanFlag #9 -- Hailfire97x

Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 AmericanFlag #66 -- Red Dirt Bandit

Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 AmericanFlag #196 -- Maserati F1

Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 CanadianFlag #Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 CanadaLeaf2 -- Mopar4t4 (Non-Points/Reserve Driver)

Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 AmericanFlag Drake Hellspawn (Official Team Vehicle Driver)

Official reveal of the Fourth Driver, as well as other possible test drivers, to be released at a later date.

-T. Johannes, Hailfire Racing Captain -- June 12, 2012

Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 HailfireRacingatTORA

Last edited by Hailfire97x on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 7:14; edited 1 time in total
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 :: Comments

HCR generaltso

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 7:06 by HCR generaltso

good lookin cars!

Back to top Go down

Mandown46

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 7:38 by Mandown46

Agreed, nice job, youve worked the different driver colours in well, and including the van is inspired Smile

Back to top Go down

theboomeranga

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 8:48 by theboomeranga

love the cars, look great!

Back to top Go down

Standaman94

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 9:15 by Standaman94

Aha I love the van Razz Everyone needs a van Wink

Back to top Go down

Hailfire97x

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 9:28 by Hailfire97x

Thanks for all the compliments, guys! Very Happy

I'm surprised no one's caught the joke with Mopar4t4's car Hilarious

Back to top Go down

Standaman94

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 9:31 by Standaman94

Ah, I wondered why #Hailfire Racing Reveals New Livery, Sponsor for GT Season 9 CanadaLeaf2 wasn't a number... Razz
Speaking of which, your numbers a pretty awesome Very Happy At least you've only got 6s/9s and a 1

Back to top Go down

AMR of the Apex

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 11:30 by AMR of the Apex

That van HAS to be raced!

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 11:32 by Richy59

Maybe we can race the M&M van Razz

Back to top Go down

theboomeranga

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 11:48 by theboomeranga

Can we do that!? Ford transit series! Aha, 16 vans on tight winding circuit sounds logical

Back to top Go down

AMR of the Apex

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 11:50 by AMR of the Apex

Transits with V8 supercar engines.

Back to top Go down

theboomeranga

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 11:59 by theboomeranga

Sounds like nothing out of the normal... Too bad there's no jag engine swap....
I know it's split screen so not as good, but no bro n I have a transit each c did them up to B, only quick upgrade and race round the nordschliefe, I would have to say that it was the most fun 2 laps of that track ever! The body roll is biblical, so much so that he rolled it UP the carousel banking haha

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 17:19 by Ax4x Mikey J

I've only driven the van one time, stock and untuned straight out of the dealership... Public lobby F Class. And won with the thing, LOL.

Back to top Go down

VVV GunDaM

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 17:21 by VVV GunDaM

Flyin Mikey J wrote:I've only driven the van one time, stock and untuned straight out of the dealership... Public lobby F Class. And won with the thing, LOL.
Was someone calling to kick you out of their game? lol!

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 17:29 by Ax4x Mikey J

Vengeance is Rippin wrote:
Flyin Mikey J wrote:I've only driven the van one time, stock and untuned straight out of the dealership... Public lobby F Class. And won with the thing, LOL.
Was someone calling to kick you out of their game? lol!

Not at all, they were asking why I kept letting them past me then repassing. I even let them win a race or two when I was driving tuned cars... so I started using stock vehicles instead. It can be fun to race randoms every once in a while if you don't take it very seriously, i.e. pitting every lap, etc.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 17:30 by Ax4x Mikey J

Back on topic... cars look great Hailfire!

Back to top Go down

XPR Roadrunner

Post Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 19:27 by XPR Roadrunner

as much as my Canuckian-inspired number tickles me, I do have a TORA# now, so will that change?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down