TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries

Go down

Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries Empty Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries

over the last week, Gecko Racing has recieved some much needed attention for sponsors fot the up and coming GT series, the big sponsor being Castrol Oil. The annonymous recruting officer gave head driver GRT 458Italia a small amount of money and a Castrol sponsorship for the series. but, he said once the sponsorship was filled, the liveries could not be given away until a later date, this later date has arrived.
below are some photos of the car with the full livery
Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries Forza96
Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries Forza95

head driver of Gecko Racing, GRT 458Italia had this to say:
I love the design of the car, it's not like some of the other cars, which look amazing, but we're a small team, yet to be recognised so the design is only simple and it still works. I believe we can have a great season this year and improve my driving to become more competitive next series. I am using this year as a foundation for series to come, cement myself within the TORA community as a comptetive racer.

TASCAR
Also on the agenda was the up and coming TASCAR series. using the replica of Marcos Ambrose 2012 Stanley/DeWALT ford fusion to represent Australia in an American racing series.
I have never really been a fan of NASCAR, going around in circles doesn't really 'excite' me, but i have been reasured that this will be different due to the close competitiveness of the series with the group of racers I will be running against, so I'm giving it a carch. the car looks great, runs great, now i just have to see if I can keep up
Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries Forza92

TORA 24 Heures Du Mans
Gecko Racing lands Castrol sponsoship and reveals liveries Forza94
With the Ferrari F458Italia GRT 458Italia along with Duke of Bruno, STATIC TREMOR and Zeta0085 hope to not only perform well, but give the big name teams a run for their money in this years TORA Le Mans. The car designed by Duke of Bruno (with small amounts of help from GRT 458Italia) was painted for the previous 12 Hours of Sebring and with some updated logos, has been brought back for Le Mans with a Podium in it's sights. The team is running consitant laps thanks to the tune that Duke of Bruno had provided and only time will tell to see what takes place during those gruelling 24 hours.
the Gecko Racing team is looking for a good run in the up and coming series and hope to get some recognition for future series in the TORA community
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit