I forgot my password

Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations options

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Noland35F on Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 0:46

Hey guys and gals, my name is Jon Noland and I'm looking forward to getting started in TORA!

I've been looking for some sort of online racing community for awhile now, as I'm tired of racing random people on random courses. I've been playing Forza regularly since December and have decided that it's time to step up to the plate and see if I can compete in a racing series. I am currently looking for a race team, and I am familiar with most of the LMP1 through GTE cars. I am willing and eager to drive anything with four wheels and an engine, but my favorites are the Aston Martin and Mazda Lolas in LMP1/2, and the Chevy Corvette C6R and Aston Martin DBR9 in GTE.

A little about me: I'm 25 (almost 26) year old from Sacramento, California and currently residing in Fort Hood, Texas. I'm a Sergeant in the US Army with 4 1/2 years of experience and 2 deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan as an intelligence Analyst. I've been interested in racing as long as I can remember and some of my fondest childhood memories contain going to the local short track on Saturday nights in the Summer. I'm married with no children and some of my other interests include aviation and music. I was formerly a drummer in a local rock band in Sacramento but decided to leave and join the army once I realized that I needed a real job with a real paycheck. I still love the drums and hopefully will get back into it someday but right now my biggest hobby is gaming.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to meeting some new people and getting to know them better on and off the track!

TORA Race Number : 347
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings!

Post by BG Hainesy on Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 1:00

Welcome to TORA Jon, you might want to take a look at the ISCC which has recently started (1 round completed).

BG Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1618
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings!

Post by Duke of Bruno on Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 1:14

Welcome to TORA!

Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964