TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Slider S15 returns for 2012 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Slider S15 returns for 2012 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Slider S15 returns for 2012 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Slider S15 returns for 2012 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Slider S15 returns for 2012 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Slider S15 returns for 2012 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Slider S15 returns for 2012 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Slider S15 returns for 2012 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Slider S15 returns for 2012 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Slider S15 returns for 2012

Go down

Slider S15 returns for 2012 Empty Slider S15 returns for 2012

Photobucket

I am proud to announce my TORA Racing return after almost exactly one year away from Top level competition due to university and work commitments, however with a degree in the bag and pleanty of time on my hands the time has come for my return to TORA!

Photobucket

However in my time away from TORA I havn't just been sitting around doing nothing, I've been building up the Business side of Forza with the launch and build of my decicated Facebook page showcasing my Forza replicas, tunes and decals. In my time away this has grown to a page with almost 250 subscribers and regular peaks of over 1500 views. Check it out and hit "Like" here: facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Photobucket

But the competition itch was too strong and TORA was something I was always going to have to come back to, let alone it being a great place to Market Slider's Storefront. With the advent of the 3rd Clubman cup all of the pieces were in a line for me to make my return.

And so I welcome you all to the #219 Slider's Storefront SBR Scion FR-S!!!

Photobucket

Th Scion FR-S is my weapon of choice for the Clubman Cup, although the car was released just a week ago I've already got great experience with the car with a Drift version built, painted and winning online within 2 hours of the release and a Time Attack version winning online just an hour after that. Also back in 2010 I won the TORA Rally World Championship in a Subaru Impreza and so tuning Boxer engine's is something I know quite well making this the perfect choice of car for me.

Photobucket

The will be running 19" Work CRkai's wrapped in Hankook Tires and using Koni Suspension to help slingshot the Little FR-S through the corners and hopefully to a good finishing position within the Clubman Cup.

Photobucket

The engine has barely been breathed upon with just an SBR panel filter boosting power to a conservative 206bhp. This is then fed through a Sport box and into an adjustable limited-slip Differential with a custom SBR final drive ratio.

Photobucket

This should be good enough to propel the FR-S Clubman Cup car from 0-60 in 5.9 seconds and on to a top speed of 163mph!

However it's the cornering that the #219 Slider's Storefront SBR Scion FR-S really comes into its own, using its light weight agility to really flow through the corners. With Silverstone, Motegi and Road America (a personal bogey track) this handeling prowess will be important in keeping me on track when things get tough on track.

Photobucket

This by no means is going to be an easy return to Pro Competition, I've never competed at this level on Forza 4 (showing just how long its truely been) and the level of competiton has really shifted since my last race with TORA relentless growth pulling in top flight talent from around the world, just to be one of them is an honour in itself.

However the fire is back within me and I will be out to show why I'm a regining TORA World Champion, This is no demonstration run in my eyes.

I'm here to compete!!!
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Slider S15 returns for 2012 :: Comments

Duke of Bruno

Post Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 15:27 by Duke of Bruno

Welcome back to TORA!

The car looks great. Should be a contendor for the Clubman Cup!

Back to top Go down

CQR Rogue

Post Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 15:29 by CQR Rogue

wow

Welcome back dude Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 23:03 by Ax4x Chaddy

Welcome Back Our TRC Champ Wink

Back to top Go down

BG Wumba

Post Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 2:40 by BG Wumba