Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

Not new to tora but new to the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not new to tora but new to the forum

Post by M5rscaptin on Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 2:10

Hey guys I used to do a lot of races from Tora on Forza Motorsports 4 until my team mate who i thought was a friend backstabbed me. He got mad at me and because I was the leader of the car club on Forza he told every to leave the club an eventually signed up here under a new name.
1. I am looking for a new race team in any motorsports style racing in Forza 4.
2. I want something done about this kid, his username is and i believe his new race team is called or something like that.
And if you guys are asking why he got mad at me its because he "trolled" a lot and wanted me to join along and i wouldn't so he would follow me into serious online races and troll the people and say he was with me so i eventually would get kicked. Does anyone know how i can bring this to

M5rscaptin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not new to tora but new to the forum

Post by Richy59 on Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 10:28

Sorry, but if you have brought a personal issue onto our forum then that is not something we can help you with. I don't know who you are, if you have done that many races with us, and you don't seem to have any proof that a member did this or that these actions actually took place.

If you have a personal issue with someone then please take it up with them directly, especially when it had nothing to do with TORA.

Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13787
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top