TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion

+76
Oops XyZ
The Posimosh
CQR Deuce
Texaspotatolord
TweekPunx
Ax4x Cowboy
CredibleWizard
Red Dirt Bandit
big dj210
BG Wingnut396
TheAngryPudding
JAMIE ANDERS0N
CD 195
F4H Stuttgart
RW26 BLAZE
Markius Fox
Mandown46
CreamyTastey
SorrySmithy
F4H Music Man
AMR of the Apex
Morne in Glory
silentalarm42
Hailfire97x
pjtierney2003
SnippetyOggy86
EMW Takum1
HCR generaltso
ll Taku ll
F4H Hakkinen
Diablo 29x
Koenigsegg R
CQR Jono
CQR Honcho
TG Wormburner
TfR Milton
CQR Cobblepop
Hainesy
LastNewtStandin
MAJ0R LAZER
Matt
RumbleBee 392
F4H bandicoot
LMR BlackHawk
Ax4x Bandit
TMG Lapierre 7x
CQR D4N13L
tsaFooT
ART Carrera
Ax4x Kane
lfcnicklfc
LMR DarthMario
Richy59
CQR Rogue
AdamWatson99
CQR NEON
Standaman94
F4H Bullet
Racert46
BG Wumba
CQR SPiDeRzZ
Wooflers
Ax4x Chaddy
CQR HABURi
VVV GunDaM
CQR Aero
XPR Roadrunner
F4H Carrera
R!CARDOUK
ShrinkingSteven
F4H Lotterer
HCR ChicaiN
Beanz
Adder 020
theboomeranga
Biggsy tv
80 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion

Post by Wooflers Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 10:52

BG Cowboy wrote:REMEMBER: British clocks go forward 1 hour on Sunday. Brits don't forget and almost everyone else should be on an hour earlier than they were for last weeks race unless their clocks go forward 1 hour too.

Lets get a good turnout for this one! cheers

Oh yeah I almost forgot. Btw I think EDT/PDT/CDT has already happened. This is good for the NATCC as we start at midnight rather than 1am Smile
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion

Post by The Posimosh Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 12:29

IRT Trash wrote:all this bickering about the Aston has surprised me as imo the Z4 was the most dominant car as it had the best power to weight ratio .
I seem to remember testing all of the cars ahead of time. Bad car=bad decision... Considering the limitations and circumstances, the performance balance seemed quite good. I'm not entirely sure what the performance balancing rationale was in terms of the imperfections implicit in FORZA, but if I was doing it, I'd err on the side of giving the most difficult car to tune a slight advantage (as there will always be a bit of one unless we were all running the same cars.) The way I see it, due to the restrictions placed upon the Austin, tuning would be time consuming as well as difficult. With variety comes inequality, but there weren't any cars that blew the field back by 2 seconds a lap or that could manage one less stop than the others. Any dog of a car could have been replaced after the first race because there were other options.
The Posimosh
The Posimosh

TORA Race Number : 113
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-03-04

http://posimosh.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oops XyZ Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 2:32

This is not directed at one sole individual, but as a whole. It always seems as though there will always be one car that people say is "Overpowered" "Less Aero" "Handles Better". Lets be adults here. You get to test EVERY car that is on the list. You get to TUNE every car on the list. Do your homework and pick the one that puts the fastest time on the board. I believe the TORA staff have done a great job balancing the cars. Drag Tires have been a awesome idea. 3-4 stops a race to GT4 cars was a lot of fun.

Oops XyZ

TORA Race Number : 720
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Markius Fox Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 17:06

I'm don't mean to get on the nerves of the officials or anything. But I am curious as to if the individual race prize drawings have been caught up, and I'm also wondering when the Main prize and 8 out of 10 prize draws are done.
Markius Fox
Markius Fox

PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 18:14

^ I'm curious too actually
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 18:33

Richy said it was coming up soon Very Happy
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 18:54

Yeah sorry I've been away working and had a busy weekend. Will sit down and sort it all out tomorrow Smile

TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 19:09

sweet
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Markius Fox Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 19:34

Thanks.

<3 TORA Staff (no homo).
Markius Fox
Markius Fox

PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 17:26

Richy59 wrote:This talk of next season and looking into this year's data to help next season is a bit irrelevant, as the GTs won't be making their return as a full series until the next game we move onto in the next generation. The game will no doubt be very different to this one, and so the whole balancing process will have to start from scratch. Save for Silverstone and Nurburgring later this year, I don't think we'll see the TORA GT cars return to the track on Forza 4.

I hope this isn't the case across the board, as I am not spending the extra couple hundred dollars for day one console release. I prefer to wait until all the new console glitches have been resolved and the price drops to make my purchase. Embarassed

If TORA drops FM4 the day that FM5, and the new console, is released, I will be racing elsewhere I guess.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 17:27

Flyin Mikey J wrote:
Richy59 wrote:This talk of next season and looking into this year's data to help next season is a bit irrelevant, as the GTs won't be making their return as a full series until the next game we move onto in the next generation. The game will no doubt be very different to this one, and so the whole balancing process will have to start from scratch. Save for Silverstone and Nurburgring later this year, I don't think we'll see the TORA GT cars return to the track on Forza 4.

I hope this isn't the case across the board, as I am not spending the extra couple hundred dollars for day one console release. I prefer to wait until all the new console glitches have been resolved and the price drops to make my purchase. Embarassed

If TORA drops FM4 the day that FM5, and the new console, is released, I will be racing elsewhere I guess.

My fear too
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 19:56

Flyin Mikey J wrote:

My thoughts exactly mate. Smile Not only that, you lucky yanks I reckon will get your hands on the new xbox/FM game before us poor Europeans will Sad Which would suck massively! I totally agree with you on waiting it out for the price to drop, in the current economic downturn; you gotta do what you gotta do to get on your hands awesome virtual racing while spending as little of any hard earned pounds as possible Wink Even if I do have to be patient to get my hands on the new xbox, I still want to race in TORA regardless. I'm itching to make my debut in the ISCC and TORA seems to have everything I could ask for in online racing Very Happy
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

TORA Race Number : 887
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dav of Krypton Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 9:21

I would think it would be quite a while before a price drop. As the Devs are still making games for the current gen too. The problem being, could any company afford to make the drop as they would be making more of a loss with them.

I haven't had much opportunity to race in the GT (1 race lol EVER) but we have contributed with MrRaZzT (thanks) but TORA is a spectacle alone and in the short time I spent here, I have had such amazing races with all you guys.

I don't think it would be possible (nor fair) for all the organisers to run multiple platforms with all the spec building and running of the champs NOT JUST GT. I think some people forget, these guys do all this for fun (AT THE MINUTE ANYWAY, BIG MONEY COMETH WITH MOTORSTV :drool: )

I'm just hoping they dont move to a subscription based service like iRacing PMSL

P.S. I papped on about crap again, I got carried away lol. But here hoping for BIG things for TORA in the future. Cheers I think MotorsTV is gonna make this place HUGE(r) 1713 users NOW. Lets count with the count ha ha ha ha

Last edited by Dav of Krypton on Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 8:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Subtracting a word :))
Dav of Krypton
Dav of Krypton

TORA Race Number : 187
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 18:46

^ This is why I'd stick w/ FM4 and the 360 for main series and use FM5 and the new console for some Community Events until the "720?" is more widespread... hard to run series on multiple systems and you do not want to alienate your membership.

For all we know FM5 could be more like Horizon 2.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 18:53

We don't expect everyone will get the next gen console on day 1 so FM4 will be priority for now but with future racing games looking so good its possible that we might not even stay with Forza well these are my thoughts.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 17:36

Could I ask on how u guys got the race coverage comin on Motors TV.

I came back today from Portugal I saw it and I shouted WTF
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RSR TRIKSTA Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 20:17

Me too! i came home the other day, flicked over to Motors TV and i too shouted WTF! only for my 6 year old daughter to tell me off! (sorry Hollie), that aside i am quite sad/pissed that the Tora GT world championship will not be making a return on fm4, i joined tora about 2 races in and thought i'd wait until next season to join in a team or something like that, i joined Tora in the main because of the GT racing i saw on the video streams on the net, i was blown away. i am only taking the time to say this because i would love for the powers that be- to revise their decision if it is at all possible since i guarantee their are alot more like me who would prefer to see the GT champs make an immediate return. thanks for listening. RSR TRIKSTA. Cheers
RSR TRIKSTA
RSR TRIKSTA

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 20:24

GTs will return in ISCC format. A fully-fledged GT Series is being held out until, hopefully, next-gen. We'll see closer to the time obviously, and of course we realise a lot of people won't get the next-gen straight away so we may run two parallel GT series on two games.... But we'll just have to wait and find out.
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 20:32

Plus we have a lot of other things planned as side series and such Wink

TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Dragon Sat 25 May 2013 - 23:33

Infineon Raceway, the home of true Sports car Racing Very Happy

LMP Dragon wrote:You cannot tame or control a dragon. Only slay them.

Creator of the infamous Dragon Train!

TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 SYUOeqGTORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 PQzW3uZTORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 2rELUHiTORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 YF5TVqeTORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion - Page 23 Oc9q5XV
LMP Dragon
LMP Dragon

TORA Race Number : 93
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1671
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://lmpdragon.jgsw.me

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Sun 26 May 2013 - 12:56

Standaman94 wrote:we realise a lot of people won't get the next-gen straight away so we may run two parallel GT series on two games

Awesome idea Smile
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

TORA Race Number : 887
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23