TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya

5 posters

Go down

TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya Empty TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 14:07

RULES AND DRIVING ETIQUETTE
The Radical Spec Series is a non-contact sport. But, some contact might be unexpected or unavoidable. If you feel that you have been wrecked on purpose, please report it to me (Bandit1097) or any other hired race steward for that weekend. If we hear any reports on lag from a driver, please report it to me and I will tell the driver who is causing the lag to fix his/her connection. The only possible penalty for lag is to start from the rear of the field to avoid any first lap collisions.

I expect each and every competitor that attends at any of the championship meetings to behave and communicate in a respectable manner to every single competitor and steward. If you feel a comment may be offensive, hurtful, etc., then please don't say it at all. On the track, if you feel you gained a spot unfairly, then please give the spot back UNLESS the other driver(s) have either spun or crashed.

You may get only one block per straightaway per vehicle. Any second movements that get reported to me will most likely result in a lost of positions, depending on the effect of the second block. It is not considered blocking if the driver is getting prepared to enter a corner, which will give that driver the right to move to the appropiate side of the track to take the corner, if there is any sufficient room.

If at any moment of the race a driver goes off the track, please be very watchful when you see that driver joining the track. Depending on where the driver went off depends on the action everyone has to do. If the driver is rejoining the track at the exit of the corner, then that driver has to wait until all drivers pass by. If the driver is rejoining the track on a straightaway, then all oncoming cars must give the rejoining driver room to enter the track in a safe manner. Failure to comply to this will result in lost positions, depending on the severity.

Run-off is acceptable to use. If you're passing someone and decide to use the run-off be sure the tires are next to the rumble strips. If you go out to far to gain positions, then you may either be asked to give all spots back or lose positions at the end of the race if you fail to do so. You may use all the run-off you want if you are avoiding a wreck.

CHAMPIONSHIPS
The Radical Spec Seres will have the use of three championships. These championships are: Driver, Team, and Owner.

DRIVER CHAMPIONSHIP: This championship is simple and straight forward. All drivers are by themselves when earning these points. Points are: 1st-150, 2nd-140, 3rd-130, 4th-120, 5th-110, 6th-100, 7th-90, 8th-80, 9th-70, 10th-60, 11th-50, 12th-40, 13th-30, 14th-20, 15th-10.

TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: This championship is to determine the team with the most points at the end of the season. Every driver in the field earns points for their teams as well. The more drivers in the field, the more points you get. Each team is only allowed a maximum of three drivers and a minimum of one driver. The amount of teams a driver gets will also transfer to there team. So, if a driver earns 150 points, then the team gets 150 points, and so on.

OWNER CHAMPIONSHIP: Each car also comes with an owner. The owner can either be the driver, the team owner, or a completely different person. AN ACTUAL PERSON MUST OWN THE CAR, NOT THE TEAM! Each owner must sign there car up for each race and specify which driver is driving that car and also which team its under. So, if there are two cars with number 1, then those points will be separated by the owner. If two numbers are signed up for the same race, the owner with the higher amount of points gets dibs on the number and the other owner has to choose a different number.

RACE DAY

QUALIFYING
When you think you're ready to qualify, please let me know when you're ready so I can set a room up for you to qualify. Damage will be on cosmetic and cars will be Always Off. You'll get one warm-up lap, two flying laps, and a cool down lap. On the cool down lap, please stop or drive slowly around the track so I can record all the times in that session. You will know your position in the forum post for that certain race. There will also be drivers who will not qualify for the race if more then 15 drivers sign-up. So, be sure to set your fastest time. If you don't qualify, you can still possibly get in on owner points. If you decide to quit before the conclusion of your qualifying session, you will be marked down as "No Time" and you will not be allowed to redo your qualifying lap.

RACE
On race day, please be on 10-15 minutes before the start of the race so I can hand out invites for the race. If you don't show up in time for the warm-up lap, you will not be able to keep your spot and you will be sent to the back of the grid.

You are allowed to use any assists you wish. So, you can have everything at the easiest level or everything on the hardest level.

The warm-up lap will be one lap so that everyone can get in their correct positions for the start of the race since this will be a standing start.

Once the race starts, I expect clean racing from everyone and hopefully a good race. A caution will be thrown when either someone crashes or two or more cars spin. Off-road excursions will not throw out the caution. When the caution is thrown, the safety car will pick up the leader at a slow speed and pace them around the track until all drivers have caught up. You are allowed to pit if you want to under the caution. If the safety car is still out at the last turn with three laps to go, all cars will stop in the final corner and there will be a two lap shootout from there. There will be no more cautions once there are two laps to go. The start of the race and any restarts after that will be two-wide. Whoever is in first gets choice of left or right side. Odds have to be in the same line as the leader and evens will have to be in the same line as the second place driver.

There will be no mandatory pit stops. Pit whenever you feel you need to pit. If you make the whole race without stopping, then congratulations, you're either a magician at saving fuel or the race was just that short.

At the completion of the race, I will record the finishing results and tally up the points. No bonus points will be rewarded. So, you could lead all the laps, but wreck on the last lap and not get any points for all of that leading.

CARS
The car in this series is the 2011 Radical SR8 RX. There will be no upgrades to put on them, but you are allowed to tune the cars. The tune must come from someone within your team, not from the Storefront.

Please use this format when signing up. Remember, only the owner can sign the car up.
Driver:
Team:
Number:
Sponsor(s):
Owner:

This race will be November 10th at 2:00 PM EST.

Last edited by Bandit1097 on Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:17; edited 1 time in total
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya Empty Re: TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya

Post by Duke of Bruno Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 15:51

I had almost forgotten about this.

IN

Driver: Duke of Bruno
Team: Bruno Racing Group
Number: #79
Sponsor: John Deere
Owner: Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya Empty Re: TORA Radical Spec Series Round 1 Sign-Ups - Circuit de Catalunya

Post by XPR Roadrunner Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 16:42

IN

Driver: mopar4t4
Team: Serpent Racing
Number: #994
Sponsor: Serpent Racing Products
Owner: mopar4t4

edited for Nov/17th

Last edited by mopar4t4 on Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:49; edited 1 time in total
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 1:29

You guys have been added to the entry list. Don't forget to invite your friends!
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 1:35

Maybe

Driver: WCM Outlaw
Team: Dragon Racing
Number: #53
Sponsor: US Navy
Owner: WCM Outlaw

Last edited by WCM Outlaw on Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 4:43; edited 1 time in total
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 2:40

You have been added to the entry list.

Driver: Bandit1097
Team: Bandit1097 Racing
Number: 926
Sponsor(s): No Sponsor
Owner: Bandit1097
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 22:55

Tell me when you're ready to qualify and I'll set the lobby up.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Sat 10 Nov 2012 - 17:22

Sorry.

Now OUT. Sad

Got family plans.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sat 10 Nov 2012 - 21:10

Race would have to be next weekend due to my connection screwing up all day long.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 0:39

ok
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by IRT NightHawk Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 3:01

Driver: IRT NightHawk
Team: Internation Racing
Number: 621
Sponsor(s):none
Owner: IRT NightHawk

IRT NightHawk

TORA Race Number : 621
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 22:26

IRT NightHawk wrote:Driver: IRT NightHawk
Team: Internation Racing
Number: 621
Sponsor(s):none

Added to the entry list.

Owners, I hope you do realize you can enter up to three cars, right?
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 20:24

Don't forget to contact me to qualify your cars.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 21:02

when can we qualify?
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 21:41

when ever bandit is on, so he can set up the lobby.
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:17

New qualifying rule has been added.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:47

I won't be able to qualify until right before the race. I have a midterm on Saturday at 10am EST and I won't be getting back to my house until at least 12:30pm.

is this acceptable?
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:55

I'll try to fit it in, but I'm not 100% sure.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 1:54

okee dokee, otherwise I start at the back if the numbers stay as they are right?
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 20:10

Right.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 23:02

Driver: G FASTgks
Team: Bandit1097 Racing
Number: 78
Sponsor(s): GKS Racing/Jr Hamster Racing
Owner: Bandit1097
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by IRT NightHawk Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 19:02

Driver: FMS TopSecret
Team: Fusion Motorsports
Number: 678
Sponsor(s): none

IRT NightHawk

TORA Race Number : 621
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down