TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's)

+18
LMR Hybrid
RW26 BLAZE
Wooflers
ShrinkingSteven
LMR Zakspeed
Beanz
LMR BlackHawk
AdamWatson99
XXX Skyrocket
Mandown46
PROD DTechR
F4H Lotterer
Standaman94
drwfan99
IRT YT RICE
AAR ABEnstein
theboomeranga
Radiation Louis
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Empty ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's)

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 3:07

ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Iscclo10

First off I would once again thank every single one of our members for making this series what it is today! I would also like to thank the staff for allowing me to be the person to put EVERYONE's idea's into an organized series, it does mean a lot to me personally. Now I say it is the community that makes the series what it is today because it's true. Those who don't think so, I want to take you back to two years ago, to the dark day's of TORA. The ISCC (then called the LeMans Series) was strugling for numbers, how much you ask? Round 9 at Laguna Seca that season there was a grand total of 11 cars that took the green flag, 6 LMP1's, 2 LMP2's and 3 GT1's. The series and comunity was in a tough position and if I personally remember correctly (correct me staff) we were talking wether we should keep going as a community or abandon TORA all together and go our separate ways. Obviously we stuck with it and in just two shot years we saw 90+ cars on the grid in ISCC Alone, GT's obviously much higher and that is all thanks to you guys! So enough of the history lesson, lets get on with the awards shall we?

We'll start it off tonight with the Tyre Constructors in all classes.

In GTC
Coming in 3rd completing 7 out of the 8 races, with a best finish of 2nd which it did three times during the season, scoring 1292 points is Continental Tire. 3rd

Coming in 2nd completing all 8 races with a best finish of 2nd which it did twice during the season, scoring 1443 points is Goodyear. 2nd

And coming in 1st completing all 8 races with a best finish of 1st which it did an amazing seven times during the season. Scoring 1583 points, your 2012 ISCC America GTC Tyre Manufacture Champion is Michelin 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Michel10

In GTE
Coming in 3rd completing all 8 races with a best finish of 3rd, scoring 1394 points is Toyo Tires. 3rd

Coming in 2nd completing all 8 races with a best finish of 2nd which it did no less than five times during the season, scoring 1499 points is Michelin. 2nd

And coming in 1st completing all 8 races with a best finish of 1st which it did six times during the season. Scoring 1580 points, your 2012 ISCC America GTE Tyre Manufacture Champion is Dunlop. 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Dunlop10

In LMP2
Coming in 3rd completing 7 out of 8 races with a best finish of 2nd, scoring 1253 points is Dunlop. 3rd

Coming in 2nd completing all 8 races with a best finish of 2nd which it did three times during the season, scoring 1480 points is Bridgestone. 2nd

And coming in 1st completing all 8 races with a best finish of 1st which it did 7 times during the season. Scoring 1583 points, your 2012 ISCC America LMP2 Tyre Manufacture Champion is Michelin. 1st

In LMP1
No 3rd place this season but coming in 2nd completing all 8 races with a best finish of 1st, scoring 1523 points is Bridgestone. 2nd

And coming in 1st completing all 8 races with a best finish of 1st which it did 7 times during the season. Scoring 1590 points, your 2012 ISCC America LMP1 Tyre Manufacture Champion is Michelin. 1st

Our GT categories have prove to have some of the best if not the best racing in the ISCC, granted there was domination in both classes however it wasn't with out a raw fight with bloody knuckles to be the dominate force. Next on the Agenda is going to be our GT Constructors title.

First up is GTC
Coming in 3rd completing all 8 races with one win for the season, scoring 1502 points is Porsche. 3rd

Coming in 2nd completing all 8 races with one for the season as well, scoring 1509 points is BMW. 2nd

And coming 1st completing all 8 races with a grand total of 6 races wins this season. Scoring 1573 points, your 2012 ISCC America GTE Constructors Champion is Mercedes-Benz. 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Merc_c10

In GTE
Coming in 3rd completing all 8 races with a best finish of 4th which it did four times during the season, scoring 1399 points is Ford. 3rd

Coming in 2nd completing all 8 races with a best finish of 1st, scoring 1504 points is Porsche. 2nd

And Coming in 1st completing all 8 races with a grand total of 6 race wins for the season. Scoring 1580 points, your 2012 ISCC America GTE Constructors Champion is Lamborghini. 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Lambor11

In our LMP Ranks we saw complete dominance of the series by 1 manufacture. This award layout for these next few will be a bit different than what we listed before.

we'll start with our Engine Manufactures 2nd and 3rd for both LMP1 and LMP2

LMP2 Engines 2nd and 3rd
Coming in 3rd completing 7 of 8 races with a best finish of 2nd for the season, scoring 1243 points is Mazda. 3rd

Coming in 2nd completing all 8 races with a best finish of 2nd which it did 3 times, scoring 1470 points is Nissan. 2nd

LMP1 Engines 2nd and 3rd
Coming in 3rd completing all 8 races with a best result of 2nd for the season, scoring 1441 points is Škoda. 3rd

Coming in 2nd completing all 8 races with a best result of 1st which it did twice this season, scoring 1526 points is Aston Martin. 2nd

Next we'll crown our 2nd and 3rd in both LMP classes for the Chassis Constructors.

LMP2
Coming in 3rd Completing 5 of the 8 races with a best finish of 2nd for the season, scoring 917 points is Porsche. 3rd

Coming in 2nd completing all 8 of this seasons races with a best finish of 2nd which it did 5 times during the season, scoring 1499 points is Lola Cars. 2nd

LMP1
Coming in 3rd completing 4 out of 8 races with two wins for the season, scoring 773 points is Audi. 3rd

Coming in 2nd completing all 8 races of the season with a total of two wins, scoring 1526 points is Aston Martin. 2nd

Now as stated above the reason we didn't mention our champions of those categories is because it's all going to one manufacture. This one manufacture is credited with the following; 2012 ISCC America LMP2 Engine Contructors Championship with 1583 points, 2012 ISCC America LMP1 Engine Constructors Championship with 1543 points, 2012 ISCC America LMP2 Chassis Constructors Championship with 1583 points and 2012 ISCC America LMP1 Chassis Constructors Championship with 1553 points. Racking in a grand total of 22 wins for their chassis and engines for the entire season. The Dominating force in LMP for ISCC America is Acura! 1st 1st 1st 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Acura_10

Now onto the titles that mean more to our community members. These were the title's that you all had to work very hard for and I hope you had a lot of fun getting here. We shall start off with our Teams Championship's by class.

In GTC
Coming in 3rd place, using the very dominate Mercedes SLS GT3 as their car of choice. Scoring 1954 points after competing in 6 of the 8 rounds of the championship is Vodafone British Gamers. 3rd

Coming in 2nd place, using the BMW Z4 GT3. Scoring 2050 points after competing in all 8 races of the championship is SRN Motorsports GTC. 2nd

And coming in 1st, using the BMW Z4 GT3. Scoring 2378 points after competing in all 8 races of the season. Your 2012 ISCC America GTC Teams Champion is MarcVDS Racing Team! 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Marc_v10

In GTE
Using the ground pounding Chevrolet Corvette ZR.1 as their car of choice. Scoring 2158 points after competing in 7 of the 8 races. Coming in 3rd place is Phoenix Motorsport. 3rd

After 8 rounds of the championship scoring a total of 2295 points. Using the Porsche 911 GT3 RSR, 2nd place goes to Flying Lizard Motorsports GTE. 2nd

Scoring a total of 2780 points after 8 races. Using the Lamborghini Gallardo, your 2012 ISCC America GTE Teams Champion is Bismark Veteran Drivers Group! 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Bismar12

In LMP2
Competing in 7 of the 8 races scoring a total of 1768 points. Using the Lola B11/83-Mazda, 3rd place goes to Dyson Racing P2. 3rd

Scoring 2343 points after 8 races. Using the Lola B11/83-Nissan, 2nd place goes to M&M Racing. 2nd

And after 8 rounds of racing scoring a total of 2657 points. Using the Acura ARX-01b, your 2012 ISCC America LMP2 Teams Champion is F4H Motorsport P2! 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) F4h_mo10

In LMP1
After 8 races scoring a total of 2288 points. Using the Lola B09/60-Aston Martin, 3rd place goes to Muscle Milk ATR. 3rd

Scoring 2420 points after 8 rounds of the championship. Using the Lola B12/80-Škoda, 2nd place goes to HR Team Škoda. 2nd

Scoring a total of 2869 points after 8 races. Using the Lola B09/60-Aston Martin, your 2012 ISCC America LMP1 Teams Champion is Aston Martin Racing! 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Amr_te11

Now onto the more individual awards starting off with our privateers in the GTC class.

Scoring 600 Points gaining 3 wins using his Mad Max Racing Mercedes SLS GT3. Coming in 3rd, From Scotland is MXR Python. 3rd

Scoring 736 points with a best result of 8th, using his Rage Motorsport Porsche 911 GT3 Cup. 2nd place goes to USA's TransmittingRage. 2nd

And scoring 1230 points with his best result being 2nd which he did twice. Using his Haribo Racing Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Your 2012 ISCC America GTC Privateer Champion is England's own Shrinkingsteven! 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Shrink11

For GTE it was a crazy season for our privateers and it was won on the last race of the season.
Scoring 1008 points with his best result being 6th. Using his Tier 1 Racing Ferrari 458 Italia, 3rd place goes to USA's drwfan99. 3rd

Scoring 1026 points with his best result being 6th place. Using his PRI Club Lamborghini Gallardo, 2nd place goes to Puerto Rico's DTechPR. 2nd

And scoring 1040 points with his best result being 4th which he has done twice this season. Using a number of cars but most recently his CD Racing Lamborghini Gallardo, your 2012 ISCC America GTE Privateer Champion is England's CD195! 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Cd195_10

LMP2 Privateers
Scoring 722 points with his best result being 8th for the season. Using his LMH Racing Lola B09/86-Mazda, 3rd place goes to England's JustOZ71. 3rd

Scoring 736 points with a win coming his way in the last round of the season. Using his F4H Motorsport Norma M200P-Chevrolet, 2nd place goes to Holland's F4H Koenigsegg. 2nd

And scoring 946 points with a best result of 2nd this season. Using his AAR Target TET Lola B11/83-Target, your 2012 ISCC America LMP2 Privateers Champion goes to USA's AAR ABEnstein! 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Aar_ab10

LMP1 Privateers are as follows.
Scoring 474 points with a best result of 7th. Using his Apex Endurance Team Acura ARX-03a, 3rd place goes to USA's BuckeyeBullet20. 3rd

Scoring 563 points with two wins coming his way. Using his Audi Sport Audi R18 TDI, 2nd place goes to England's F4H Hamilton. 2nd

And Scoring 853 points with his best result being 7th. Using his Tissot Racing Acura ARX-02a, your 2012 ISCC America LMP1 Privateer Champion goes to Ireland's xToxicEiREx! 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Toxic_11

Now the moment we have been waiting for, our 2012 Drivers Champions!

in GTC
Scoring 1223 points after 7 of 8 rounds and a best result of 4th. Using his Manthey M&M Racing Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, 3rd place goes to England's CQR Aero. 3rd

Scoring 1300 points after competing in 7 of 8 rounds with his best result being 2nd. Using his Privateer Haribo Racing Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, 2nd goes to England's Shrinkingsteven. 2nd

And scoring 1374 points after 8 rounds with two wins to his credit. Using his Vodafone British Gamers Mercedes SLS GT3, you 2012 ISCC America GTC Champion is England's BG Wumba! 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Bg_wum10

in GTE
Scoring 1244 points after 8 rounds with a best result of 2nd for the season. Using his Flying Lizard GTE Porsche 911 GT3-RSR, 3rd place goes to USA's Rollin InAn STi. 3rd

Scoring 1362 points after 8 rounds scoring 3 wins this season. Using his Bismark Veteran Drivers Group Lamborghini Gallardo 2nd place goes to USA's MXR Claim. 2nd

Scoring 1423 points after 8 rounds scoring two wins for the season. Using his Bismark Veteran Drivers Group Lamborghini Gallardo, your 2012 ISCC America GTE Drivers Champion is USA's IRT YT RICE! 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Irt_yt10

In LMP2
Scoring 1327 points after competing in 7 of 8 races claiming 2nd place three times this season. Using his F4H Motorsport P2 Acura ARX-01b, 3rd place goes to Holland's F4H MusicMan. 3rd

Scoring 1358 points after 8 rounds with a best result of 2nd. Using his M&M Racing Lola B11/83-Nissan, 2nd place goes to USA's Gen3ral ts0. 2nd

And Scoring 1470 points after 7 of 8 rounds of the championship nearly getting the perfect season. Using his F4H Motorsport P2 Acura ARX-01b, your 2012 ISCC America LMP2 Champion is England's F4H Carrera! 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) F4h_ca11

LMP1
Scoring 1340 points after 8 rounds with a best result of 2nd on two occasions. Using his Aston Martin Racing Lola B09/60-Aston Martin, 3rd place goes to USA's AudiSport Louis. 3rd

Scoring 1355 points after 8 rounds with a win to go to his name. Using his F4H Racing Acura ARX-02a, 2nd place goes to USA's F4H Mikem. 2nd

And last but not least. Scoring 1399 points after 8 rounds of the championship scoring two wins on the season. Using his Aston Martin Racing Lola B09/60-Aston Martin, Your 2012 ISCC America LMP1 Drivers Champion is England's ATR DAN! 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Atr_da10

And now gents the national anthems of our championship wining teams, drivers and constructors. Congradulations to all and we hope to see you for next season's ISCC. Tell your friends, team members and anyone else in the racing comunity about us and lets make 2013 even more better than this past season!

France (Michelin)

England (Dunlop, Aston Martin Racing, Shrinkingsteven, CD195, BG Wumba, F4H Carrera and ATR DAN)

Germany (Mercedes)

Italy (Lamborghini)

Japan (Acura)

USA (Bismark Veteran Drivers Group, AAR ABEnstein and IRT YT RICE)

Spain (F4H Motorsport)

Ireland (xToxicEiREx)

Belgium (MardVDS Racing Team)

Last edited by AudiSport Louis on Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 22:33; edited 2 times in total

ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) KSm7RyiISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) XnUPi68ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) WNF2dBuISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) BYYxxh5ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) EoWXJFzISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Empty Re: ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's)

Post by theboomeranga Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 3:18

congratulations to everybody, all thoroughly deserved
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Empty Re: ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's)

Post by AAR ABEnstein Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 4:17

Thanks for the photo and national anthem of the USA! I can't wait until next year! P1 possibility...?
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by IRT YT RICE Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 5:14

It's funny when you think about this being "just a game." You don't feel like it should have any emotional bearing or "weight" to a championship, but I somehow think as this feeling sets in that there is so much more to winning a season championship. If you look back at Sebring, I ended up 31st in a hungry field of GTE cars after a lag out and for the next seven races I felt compelled beyond all belief to chase this title. Did I think that I could win? No and somehow I never stopped pushing, though. The close racing in this series forced me to come back race after race. The battles with RR BodyRollin, Rollin Inan STI, MXR Claim, CRC DantheMan, WCM Outlaw, CMGraphix, BG Hainsey, CRC Skitchin, BB1291 were off the charts (Anyone that I forgot, sorry-Josh). The fact that everyone kept coming back made it even more addicting, forcing me to push harder! Even when qualifying looked really good for me, everyone forced me to step up in the race or I'd surely be passed up. Then if I quallified terrible, I had to return the favor (Sunset, Sedona, Road America, etc). The people are what makes this series so d@mn good, whether it's the stewards, officials or competitors. Keep pushing each other so we keep making this community even tighter, even faster, even stronger. This is the ISCC and we made it an extremely good season!
I'm sure that this title will set in tomorrow, but tonight I'm thankful for all of the friends, teammates and competitors that I've met with TORA!

-Joshua (IRT YT RICE) Morin

IRT YT RICE

TORA Race Number : 71
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by drwfan99 Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 5:25

Being that this was my first TORA series that I participated in, I'm thrilled that I got 3rd in the Privateer GTE standings. Thanks to AudiSport Louis and the TORA staff for configuring such a fun series!

drwfan99

TORA Race Number : 459
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 7:56

Marc VDS is Belgian Rolling Eyes
ISCC was a lot of fun, and certainly more strategic than other series. I thoroughly enjoyed it through and through, and I'll certainly be back next year Very Happy

Congrats to my team, Marc VDS. It didn't look so good to begin with, but after Britcar in September we realised if we try our hardest we might just make it. Thanks all! 1st

Also a firm handshake and pat on the back to the GTC driver champs, Vodafone BG, SRN, and M&M. You were indeed fine opponents Smile
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 8:39

RICE woooooooooooooooooo
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 12:04

Standaman94 wrote:Marc VDS is Belgian Rolling Eyes
but managed by all brits, would you like me to change it to Belgium?

ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) KSm7RyiISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) XnUPi68ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) WNF2dBuISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) BYYxxh5ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) EoWXJFzISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD DTechR Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 12:26

Greetings to all,

My greatest congratulations for the winners and for all the staff for the excellent coordination of this serie.

Respectfully,

PROD DTechR
PROD DTechR

TORA Race Number : 554
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 13:40

AudiSport Louis wrote:
Standaman94 wrote:Marc VDS is Belgian Rolling Eyes
but managed by all brits, would you like me to change it to Belgium?
I think it's rightful for the real world team if you changed it to Belgium Smile
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandown46 Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 14:26

Thanks Louis, of all the Championships Ive taken part in at TORA this year, the ISCC is by far my favourite. The extra work put into the stats set it that little bit apart. Smile

Big thanks to my Team, Standaman94 and UK II Blackbird, for running us as consistatly as possible near the front, making sure that Nurbracer, with Marc VDS took our first ever Championship back home Smile

A huge thanks also goes out to every driver I raced alongside, the passing by the P1 and P2 cars was always calm, considered and courteous, never forcing a dodgy pass made the series a lot more enjoyable, and let us get on with our own, slightly slower, battles.

Roll on next season! (I already know which privateer I want to sign up Smile )

1st
Mandown46
Mandown46

TORA Race Number : 93
Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by XXX Skyrocket Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 15:04

finaly ya won something j/k
congrats to all winners and losers.
sure,i did only 1 race,but the format looks good and i like it. Very Happy
XXX Skyrocket
XXX Skyrocket

TORA Race Number : 567
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 15:39

Well done everyone

ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) TsO0dy4
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) 5abWQEUISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) WDatqwmISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) OzaFSINISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) LvDGGYCISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) JLyFQV9ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) 0iPa9cgISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) P5zWWuhISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) WEP5T0K

TORA A Lobby Wins 1st : 14
#99 Allied Forces Racing Driver : http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
TORA Winter British GT4 Drivers and Independent Champion 1st
TORA SUV Cup Drivers CHampionship 1st
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Ax4x10
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 16:06

congrats to every one and i will see u all next season Very Happy
LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

TORA Race Number : 24
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 17:44

Congratulations to everyone, especially Wumba for bringing home British Gamers' first TORA title! 1st
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 18:34

Well done to everyone in the series for making it such an amazing Championship, Well done everyone! Smile
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

TORA Race Number : 62
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2012-07-19

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 22:33

Belgium added for MarcVDS as requested Smile

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 22:47

'winter' testing has begun
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 22:52

the count down to the wheels down official ISCC test session is under way

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 22:58

I'm gonna wait for cars list and PI before then........Ahhh long winter break for meee......2 more rounds of GT's......Sigh.....
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 0:36

Congratulations to everyone.

My first season in P1 was a success with fellow teammate FranchittiFan, 3rd overall. Not bad going at all, it would always be near impossible overhauling the teams above us!!
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 18:55

congratulations to everyone who competed this year.

Picked up a privateers class win in GTE and finished 4th on that and 14th overall in class. A great year for the championship.

already planning ahead for next year. I'm not mention anything yet on what I'm driving or what class I be in.
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 15:17

as this season was all american tracks, is the next one going to be a different region
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 15:54

F4H HAMILTON wrote:as this season was all american tracks, is the next one going to be a different region
It's not called "ISCC America" for nothing Razz Since it is the "International Sports Car Championship" and ISCC Season 3 took place around the globe, then I assume that S5 will too.
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 17:10

here's the teaser spyshot for next year

ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) Forza612.

take a guess (not U aero u already know)
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next