TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
TORA Needs YOU -  Race Marshals Sign Up Now - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Needs YOU -  Race Marshals Sign Up Now - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Needs YOU -  Race Marshals Sign Up Now - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Needs YOU -  Race Marshals Sign Up Now - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Needs YOU -  Race Marshals Sign Up Now - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Needs YOU -  Race Marshals Sign Up Now - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Needs YOU -  Race Marshals Sign Up Now - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TORA Needs YOU -  Race Marshals Sign Up Now - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
TORA Needs YOU -  Race Marshals Sign Up Now - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Needs YOU - Race Marshals Sign Up Now

+48
Matt
PTG Chungus
paul299
SVR Solar
RW26 BLAZE
HCR Bellmond
ART Carrera
MAB170294
LMR IMPREZA
LMR Deftone MX
SFM Benedict
Ax4x Kane
theboomeranga
LMR Sahara
JOSHSIGGY
LMP Dragon
TLR Scrublord
TheAngryPudding
FSR Groves
v Hurricane v
LSR SCHIWO
LastNewtStandin
The Posimosh
TG Wormburner
SorrySmithy
Ax4x Bandit
Adder 020
HCR ChicaiN
Wooflers
AdamWatson99
BG Scarlett
TPR b0x
LMR BlackHawk
Ax4x Mikey J
BG Wumba
JAMIE ANDERS0N
Beanz
PLOW tubbi
F4H Lotterer
BDR Blackbird
F4H Bullet
CreamyTastey
xVampirAx
Biggsy tv
CQR SPiDeRzZ
Ax4x Chaddy
ShrinkingSteven
CQR Rogue
52 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TORA Needs YOU -  Race Marshals Sign Up Now - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA Needs YOU - Race Marshals Sign Up Now

Post by BG Scarlett Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 19:12

Gamertag - BG Scarlett
Series have ran in past - Helped with current GT Series here at Tora
Past lobby hosting experience? - As above
Do you have a good connection (including open NAT and correct ports open? - Yes - My mobile has a faster connection than most peoples Broadband. Also have 120Mb link with a 20Mb link backup.

T
BG Scarlett
BG Scarlett

TORA Race Number : 106
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2012-02-28

http://www.britishgamers.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

TORA Needs YOU -  Race Marshals Sign Up Now - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA Needs YOU - Race Marshals Sign Up Now

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 20:46

I have a colored name now! cheers
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Scarlett Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 20:47

Bandit1097 wrote:I have a colored name now! cheers

You rubbing it in..... LOL
BG Scarlett
BG Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 20:56

BG Scarlett wrote:

You rubbing it in..... LOL

That's how I roll, Scarlett. Laughing
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:51

Now now claim down no moaning now
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Scarlett Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:54

Rock on.... Cheers all.
BG Scarlett
BG Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:59

Lot of willing hands here

cheers
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 2 Mar 2013 - 21:09

I noticed that a few days ago and was meaning to congratulate you on that cheers
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 22:35

I'm stepping down from being a Race Marshal, can you remove me from the group please. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Posimosh Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 5:15

LMR Posimosh
Past Events: None Hilarious
Lobby Hosting Experience: Yes, I have run Forza3/4, Gt5, and PC "Race Servers" in the past. I usually only volunteer as a "failover" host though. This is for a variety of reasons but can be boiled down to the fact that I tend to run low on time and patience, but also have a business grade connection (and routing hardware), which makes me more connectable than almost anyone else I see online. Furthermore, I host my business' site on the same connection that I race on, this allows me to scrape the connections to and from my xbox and even capture packets if I need to in order to see where connectivity problems lie. This isn't as helpful with XBL as in other online gaming networks (load-balancing and p2p makes diagnosis of others' compatibility issues difficult/impossible), suffice to say, if I'm the issue, I will be able to tell in :30.
In order to ensure optimum connectivity, I like to reboot and configure my server to optimize bandwidth to my xbox if I am to host. Basically, I just need to know ahead of time when I will be hosting and I can write a script to automate the configuration I have outlined above. (sorry networking talk gets me all riled up) :drool: Sleep
Connection: 15/15 Symmetrical dedicated bandwidth, and no connection pooling or "jenkie" ISP routing tricks or bandwidth throttling to worry about either.
PS I may even find the motivation to set up my second xbox360 & capture card this season... ya never know!
The Posimosh
The Posimosh

TORA Race Number : 113
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-03-04

http://posimosh.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 20:40

To all TCC drivers, do you have a passion for a good tcc night? Do you have a stable connection? Do you have acces to a pc during the race event?

If you answered yea to all of the above then why not become a race host, race hosts will be called upon to run a lobby for the tcc race nights, you may not host every time but having more people to relay on the better, you will have to take an exam to show you understand the English language and mock test to see if you can handle the pressure, still want in the apply below with the following

Gamertag -
Series have ran in past -
Past lobby hosting experience? -
Do you have a good connection (inclduing open NAT and correct ports open? -

Previous experience not needed
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 20:56

LMR Posimosh wrote:LMR Posimosh
Past Events: None Hilarious
Lobby Hosting Experience: Yes, I have run Forza3/4, Gt5, and PC "Race Servers" in the past. I usually only volunteer as a "failover" host though. This is for a variety of reasons but can be boiled down to the fact that I tend to run low on time and patience, but also have a business grade connection (and routing hardware), which makes me more connectable than almost anyone else I see online. Furthermore, I host my business' site on the same connection that I race on, this allows me to scrape the connections to and from my xbox and even capture packets if I need to in order to see where connectivity problems lie. This isn't as helpful with XBL as in other online gaming networks (load-balancing and p2p makes diagnosis of others' compatibility issues difficult/impossible), suffice to say, if I'm the issue, I will be able to tell in :30.
In order to ensure optimum connectivity, I like to reboot and configure my server to optimize bandwidth to my xbox if I am to host. Basically, I just need to know ahead of time when I will be hosting and I can write a script to automate the configuration I have outlined above. (sorry networking talk gets me all riled up) :drool: Sleep
Connection: 15/15 Symmetrical dedicated bandwidth, and no connection pooling or "jenkie" ISP routing tricks or bandwidth throttling to worry about either.
PS I may even find the motivation to set up my second xbox360 & capture card this season... ya never know!

+1

Sign him up already!!!
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 9:25

CRA Racert and other new guys, good luck with your steward roll!

I know you will do it well.

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by LSR SCHIWO Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 15:17

Gamertag - MXR SCH1WO
Series have ran in past - TEC, TORA Endurance Series, TCC
Past lobby hosting experience? - Not for TORA
Do you have a good connection (inclduing open NAT and correct ports open? - yes i have got best connection, on tuesday i bought a broadband internet and now i can join every lobby best connection and always open NAT.
LSR SCHIWO
LSR SCHIWO

TORA Race Number : 606
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2013-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Thu 18 Apr 2013 - 20:58

Gamertag - v Hurricane v
Series have ran in past - My own Grand Am series
Past lobby hosting experience? - Running my Grand Am series
Do you have a good connection (inclduing open NAT and correct ports open? - Yes

Link to my connection speeds: My Speeds
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

TORA Race Number : 14
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://ax4x.org

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 20:09

Gamertag - jgroves1996
Series have ran in past - TORA Renault Clio Cup
Past lobby hosting experience? - I haven't physically hosted a Lobby on TORA before, but I have many times in other Forza Antics.
Do you have a good connection (inclduing open NAT and correct ports open? - As long as my brother isn't in the same Lobby then my internet is good!

(PS. If you are chosen to be a Marshal, does that mean you can handle Stewards Inquires? Because thats the main thing i wouldn't mind doing Smile )
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 20:15

While I wouldn't have time to run lobbies in stuff I wouldn't mind helping out with stewards inquiries. Having raced a lot before coming online I feel I'd have a good insight and can look objectively at it.

TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 20 May 2013 - 9:14

SelectiveRogue wrote:Hey all,

TORA needs your help.

We need Race Marshals to help us run our nights a lot smoother in our race series

We need dedicated members of the community to help run run qualifying and race lobbies for 2013

If you are interested in helping out please post below using the below forms -

USA UK European and World Wide are welcome.

Marshals required for:
TCC/NATCC
Audi R8 Cup
Spec Cup
And up and coming series in the furture as in TASCAR and ISCC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gamertag -
Series have ran in past -
Past lobby hosting experience? -
Do you have a good connection (inclduing open NAT and correct ports open? -

JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 20 May 2013 - 14:41

Gamertag - XPR Mad Dog
Series ran in the past - C Lobby for britcar last year, I Ran my own seat leon supercup
Past lobby hosting experience? - I am a CO (Competition Organiser) on XPLR where Im normally asked pretty last minute to host lobbies. Help Host things on VM.
Do you have a good connection including open NAT and correct ports open - 35 Mb Download, 13 Mb Upload, 24 ms Ping, Open Nat types and forwarded my ports
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Tue 21 May 2013 - 14:00

Gamertag -xVampirAx
Series have ran in past -i have run some series in the past but not on tora
Past lobby hosting experience? -got one chance but i want to get better
Do you have a good connection (inclduing open NAT and correct ports open? - yes
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 23:37

Gamertag - BG Twitchy
Series have ran in past -none
Past lobby hosting experience? -a few private practice lobbies for TORA events but would like to learn how to host a proper race lobby, and get better at hosting

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 0:58

Mr Lagtastic XD wrote:Gamertag - BG Twitchy
Series have ran in past -none
Past lobby hosting experience? -a few private practice lobbies for TORA events but would like to learn how to host a proper race lobby, and get better at hosting

Previous GT fills me with confidence Razz 
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013 - 21:30

that was only my GT cause i used to have talk talk internet that was utterly useless

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Dragon Mon 29 Jul 2013 - 21:36

Gamertag - CarbonViper93
Series have ran in past - Spec Series, TEC, ISCC
Past lobby hosting experience? - Many unofficial lobby hosting
Do you have a good connection (inclduing open NAT and correct ports open? - Open NAT and high bandwidth ensures I keep everyone connected. I always have my PC next to me.
LMP Dragon
LMP Dragon

TORA Race Number : 93
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1671
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://lmpdragon.jgsw.me

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Mon 5 Aug 2013 - 0:53

Gamertag - BAR Smurfy

Series have ran in past - TEC Community Endurance - 24 Hours le Mans - Speccup season 1 & 2 - Many at IFCA - VM and way back at VMRL.

Past lobby hosting experience? - Hosted lots over the years, all the way back to FM2

Do you have a good connection (including open NAT and correct ports open? - Ports are open, ran smooth for the hosting duties of the Community endurance TEC

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next