Log in

I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram
Gallery
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

branching out to TORA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

branching out to TORA

Post by Midnight LMR on Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 10:11

Gamertag - MidnightRacerX
Age - 29
Country - United States
Experience - Formula Forza, Forza Endurance Championship, Forza Midnight Endurance Series, Forza FIA World Endurance Championship and F1 2010, 2011 and 2012 Team McLarenProfessional Driver. Founder and Manager of Midnight Le Mans Series. Driver/Owner #12 BMW Factory Team LMR V-12 and #12 HKS Power Mazda 787B in LMP1 for Midnight Le Mans Series. #1 driver #055 Level 5 Motorsports HPD ARX 03b in P2 for Forza FIA World Endurance Championship. Owner of Midnight Performance Development Team for Formula Forza and driver of #27 Toyota TS020 MPD. Played basically every racing game since Jaguar XJ220 Racing for the Sega CD. Attended multiple ALMS/WEC events including multiple trips to the 12hrs of Sebring. Been racing and tuning cars and sport bikes since I was 6.
Interests - Motorcycles and Formula 1 are my big thing, big techie because of my job also
Expectations - Joining for TCC 12 hours of Sebring but hope to get involvd more according to my schedule between Formula Forza, FIA WEC and upcoming MLMS season.
How did you hear about TORA? - I have a friend, GRT 458Italia, who raced with me in 2012 MLMS invited me several times and LMR Deftone MX recruited me to race on the LMR P1 squad for the TCC 12 hours of Sebring

Midnight LMR

TORA Race Number : 372
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 39
Location : Oklahoma Ciy, OK USA
Registration date : 2012-12-29
Reputation : 0

http://lemansrennsport.wix.com/teamlmr

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by F4H Lotterer on Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 10:17

welcome aboard Hello

F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6342
Location : UK
Registration date : 2012-03-05
Reputation : 120

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by Midnight LMR on Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 10:23

thank you

Midnight LMR

TORA Race Number : 372
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 39
Location : Oklahoma Ciy, OK USA
Registration date : 2012-12-29
Reputation : 0

http://lemansrennsport.wix.com/teamlmr

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by ErebusV8 on Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 10:29

welcome mate, and i don't wanna make you look like a bit of a fool, but its TEC, not TCC Wink
TCC are a bit slow compared to the GTs and P1s Wink
but yea, welcome and look forward to seeing you on track


Twitter: @Wingyy31 @ErebusV8 @ErebusGT @MaranelloMSport
Flyin Mikey J wrote:Super gay? Not as gay as the Delta Wang. Nothing can be as gay as a car shaped like huge man bits.




http://maranellomotorsport.com.au/

1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Drivers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Privateers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Asian Continental Title
2nd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Europe Continental Title
3rd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- America Continental Title
3rd Ax4x 4 Hours of LeMons- Overweight Class w/ ShrinkingSteven

ErebusV8

TORA Race Number : 31
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7037
Location : Brisbane, Australia
Registration date : 2011-12-02
Reputation : 105

https://www.facebook.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by Guest on Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 10:38

Welcome Mr Racer Hello

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by RSR TRIKSTA on Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 10:41

Welcome Hello what a resume!

RSR TRIKSTA

Number of posts : 59
Location : Lancaster, England
Registration date : 2013-01-21
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by ErebusV8 on Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 10:45

i was thinking that too, he's a very organised, fair and fast racer, well at MLMS he is, can't wait to see him compared to us lot
and MLMS was a success (well i belive so) and FWEC is great as well, and their Formula Forza team is doing great in thier first year, he has the credentials Wink
can't wait to see him race here as i said


Twitter: @Wingyy31 @ErebusV8 @ErebusGT @MaranelloMSport
Flyin Mikey J wrote:Super gay? Not as gay as the Delta Wang. Nothing can be as gay as a car shaped like huge man bits.




http://maranellomotorsport.com.au/

1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Drivers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Privateers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Asian Continental Title
2nd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Europe Continental Title
3rd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- America Continental Title
3rd Ax4x 4 Hours of LeMons- Overweight Class w/ ShrinkingSteven

ErebusV8

TORA Race Number : 31
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7037
Location : Brisbane, Australia
Registration date : 2011-12-02
Reputation : 105

https://www.facebook.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N on Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 11:04

GRT 458Italia wrote:welcome mate, and i don't wanna make you look like a bit of a fool, but its TEC, not TCC Wink
TCC are a bit slow compared to the GTs and P1s Wink
but yea, welcome and look forward to seeing you on track

I was thinking that he just said the P1 team in the TCC lol


Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N


JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6808
Registration date : 2008-10-19
Reputation : 51

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by Duke of Bruno on Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 16:49

Welcome to TORA!

Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Location : Alberta, Canada
Registration date : 2011-07-25
Reputation : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by BG Hainesy on Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 16:53

MidnightRacerX wrote:Jaguar XJ220 Racing for the Sega CD
What a game! Awesome track editor, why can't we have one in today's games? And welcome btw Cheers

BG Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1618
Location : Orpington, Kent
Registration date : 2012-02-22
Reputation : 45

http://www.britishgamers.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by XPR Roadrunner on Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 16:58

great to see ya here Smile

XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Location : Toronto, Canada
Registration date : 2012-06-21
Reputation : 83

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by Midnight LMR on Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 6:05

Thanks guys for the kind words and warm welcome, I try hard to present myself, my club and my series in a professional and welcoming way. I believe that, though this is a game, we can still treat each other properly and still have fun.

As for my series and resume, without taking anything away from TORA, I would encourage any and everyone to LIKE our FB page, Midnight Le Man Series, and check out our website, www.midnightlemanseries.com, we are always on the look-out for new talent and encourage a friendly atmosphere in the series while trying to highlight the racing world, both game and real, on the FB page. So please come check us out.

Now enough of me trying to recruit LOL, sorry about the confusion with the TCC/TEC thing, I will sound dumb for a minute hear and tell you guys honestly that I accepted the invite from LMR Deftone MX on a "do a favor for a friend" basis and really haven't had a chance to research the event or anything too much for that matter lol. I do know that I am racing P2 in the Gulf Porsche/ Honda Lola for LMR and my tentative teammates are LMR Posimosh and ZIP Dub Soljah. Real sorry chaps but I am in the middle of Formula Forza season, and we are fighting hard for good results in our virgin season.

BTW thanks Italia and Triksta for the kind words on my experiance and your right Hainesy, XJ220 was a hell of a game at the time. ANy way please let me know if I can help out in anyway or if you guys wanna check out the site, FB or just chat, let me know. I am looking for a strong driver for my second car in WEC if anyone is interested

Midnight LMR

TORA Race Number : 372
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 39
Location : Oklahoma Ciy, OK USA
Registration date : 2012-12-29
Reputation : 0

http://lemansrennsport.wix.com/teamlmr

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by Flyin Mikey J on Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 6:26

Welcome to TORA Cool


______________________



http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
1st 2012 MMTCC Sedan Championship 2016 VTCC TC250 US Championship

Flyin Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 11234
Location : The Land That Time Forgot
Registration date : 2012-04-20
Reputation : 197

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by The Posimosh on Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 7:24

BG Hainesy wrote:
MidnightRacerX wrote:Jaguar XJ220 Racing for the Sega CD
What a game! Awesome track editor, why can't we have one in today's games? And welcome btw Cheers
That's easy! they wouldn't be able to sell "track packs"... Rolling Eyes ... Wait a minute... Where did the track DLC go?
One thing I do know is that GT5 has the best option that would be feasible programmatically, a "track editor" that is not completely free, but free enough to present endless combinations of "sections" to combine to create a track. If they made it too easy to manipulate there would be legal problems due to licensing presumably, and you could never really rid a free track creator of bugs and glitches because there are too many variables.
Oh, and... Welcome Midnight!

The Posimosh

TORA Race Number : 113
Number of posts : 565
Location : SF, CA. USA
Registration date : 2012-03-04
Reputation : 10

http://posimosh.com

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by Midnight LMR on Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 7:37

thats true, the XJ220 era worked because the technology was too new for us to understand how to warp it and plus the pre-online era severly limited what you could do, all you had access to were base level cheats back then, honestly even though game play was very simple, it was nice to live in that world

Midnight LMR

TORA Race Number : 372
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 39
Location : Oklahoma Ciy, OK USA
Registration date : 2012-12-29
Reputation : 0

http://lemansrennsport.wix.com/teamlmr

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by ErebusV8 on Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 10:53

MidnightRacerX wrote:Thanks guys for the kind words and warm welcome, I try hard to present myself, my club and my series in a professional and welcoming way. I believe that, though this is a game, we can still treat each other properly and still have fun.

As for my series and resume, without taking anything away from TORA, I would encourage any and everyone to LIKE our FB page, Midnight Le Man Series, and check out our website, www.midnightlemanseries.com, we are always on the look-out for new talent and encourage a friendly atmosphere in the series while trying to highlight the racing world, both game and real, on the FB page. So please come check us out.

Now enough of me trying to recruit LOL, sorry about the confusion with the TCC/TEC thing, I will sound dumb for a minute hear and tell you guys honestly that I accepted the invite from LMR Deftone MX on a "do a favor for a friend" basis and really haven't had a chance to research the event or anything too much for that matter lol. I do know that I am racing P2 in the Gulf Porsche/ Honda Lola for LMR and my tentative teammates are LMR Posimosh and ZIP Dub Soljah. Real sorry chaps but I am in the middle of Formula Forza season, and we are fighting hard for good results in our virgin season.

BTW thanks Italia and Triksta for the kind words on my experiance and your right Hainesy, XJ220 was a hell of a game at the time. ANy way please let me know if I can help out in anyway or if you guys wanna check out the site, FB or just chat, let me know. I am looking for a strong driver for my second car in WEC if anyone is interested
guys, stuff in bold, would really advise to it, very well ran series, casual yet serious, like here, just smaller. worth checking it out

and Midnight, i hope that FF and FWEC goes extremely well for you guys (keep me posted please) and also, if when they finish, if MLMS isn't running yet, and you want some multiclass racing, the ISCC (International Sports Car Championship) will be running later in the year if you, and some of the others (Hippo, pirate, Jonny etc) want to join, we'd welcome you guys and get you racing asap, no doubt
great to have you here man


Twitter: @Wingyy31 @ErebusV8 @ErebusGT @MaranelloMSport
Flyin Mikey J wrote:Super gay? Not as gay as the Delta Wang. Nothing can be as gay as a car shaped like huge man bits.




http://maranellomotorsport.com.au/

1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Drivers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Privateers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Asian Continental Title
2nd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Europe Continental Title
3rd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- America Continental Title
3rd Ax4x 4 Hours of LeMons- Overweight Class w/ ShrinkingSteven

ErebusV8

TORA Race Number : 31
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7037
Location : Brisbane, Australia
Registration date : 2011-12-02
Reputation : 105

https://www.facebook.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by Midnight LMR on Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 5:48

thanks italia and we would def like to see some new faces this season in MLMS. Season starts end of Julyish lol. Also I will def be looking into doing some TORA racing, as I said I am running the TEC 12hrs of Sebring for LMR and hope to be invited back for the 24hrs of Le Mans. Once my schedule clears up a little it, I will be looking at getting more involved down the road but for now I am happy with a seat in someone elses car for TORA.

Midnight LMR

TORA Race Number : 372
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 39
Location : Oklahoma Ciy, OK USA
Registration date : 2012-12-29
Reputation : 0

http://lemansrennsport.wix.com/teamlmr

Back to top Go down

Re: branching out to TORA

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:22


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum