TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
12hrs of Sebring - News Release EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
12hrs of Sebring - News Release EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
12hrs of Sebring - News Release EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
12hrs of Sebring - News Release EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
12hrs of Sebring - News Release EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
12hrs of Sebring - News Release EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
12hrs of Sebring - News Release EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
12hrs of Sebring - News Release EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
12hrs of Sebring - News Release EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

12hrs of Sebring - News Release

Go down

12hrs of Sebring - News Release Empty 12hrs of Sebring - News Release

So lets back-track a bit:

February saw monumental growth for XPR, both in drivers and our series presence. But during all this, we have been hard at work on testing cars for TCC, NATCC and TEC. Even our website designer and social media experts have been hard at work shaping the team website and expanding our presence to Facebook and Twitter. Which of those, by the way will be the places to check first for upcoming sneak peaks and spy shots of our future cars.

Now to the present:

After a mad-dash during the opening hours of Sebring Registration, we were finally able to lock in 4 teams that will be competing in the full TEC Series. Once these were confirmed, our painters went to straight to work. And now i'm pleased to announce these teams "officially" and their drivers......

XP Racing, this team will compete in every top tier of the TEC and will be starting off with our highly anticipated debut of the Jagermeister Audi R18, designed and painted by IRT Gillard.
12hrs of Sebring - News Release Audi7710
Piloting this powerfel and quick LMP will;
IRT Gillard - Winner of last years 12hrs of Sebring
XPR Soundwave - Showed the pace to competitive at Le Mans but was hindered by multiple electrical and mechanical issues.
sbiggs - Returning to the virtual track and Gillard's winning teammate in last years 12hrs of Sebring.
XPR Venom - Competing in his first official TEC event but will be a driver to watch.

Debuting our first of many partnerships with SRT Motorsport and Serpent Racing. XPR Pennzoil will start the season off first with running the SRT Viper GTS-R, desgined and painted by XPR Roadrunner.
12hrs of Sebring - News Release Pennvi11
The drivers that will push this car to tis max are;
XPR Roadrunner - Official Team Owner of the Virtual SRT Motorsports team as well as Serpent Racing, but also on of the quickest drivers in XPR's stable.
XPR Overdrive - Roadrunner's long-time teammate that also shows the pace to be a top driver.
BloodyCain - A driver that knows how to win and always shows the speed to be competitive.

Next up, a team i'm very please to announce. XPR Ultimat Vodka, a new team but loaded with talent. XPR Ulitmat Vodka will kick off the TEC running the Ferrari 458 GT2, which was designed and painted by BurlyEnvelope08, Danfay12 and XPR Soundwave(coordinated the mandatory logos into the deisgn)
12hrs of Sebring - News Release Ultima10
Piloting this beauty will be;
XPR Tactical - Champion of TORA's recent MR2 Series and TORA's community Spec Miata Series.
Danfay12 - New to TORA but looking to put his stamp in TORA history.
XPR Small Block - Driver of the FXDD Ferrari in TORA's GT Series, will be looking for more succes this saturday.
Gen3ral Ts0 - A long-time TORA regular, and proven race winner. He will also be looking to add his name into the record books.

And Finally, XPR Tequila Patron, another team loaded with XPR talent. These guys are ready to hit the track with their beautiful Ferrari 458 GT2. Rumor is, this team would prefer beating their Ferrari counter-parts over anything else. The Tequila Patron Ferrari was designed and painted by BurlyEnvelope08 and XPR Soundwave.
12hrs of Sebring - News Release Tequil10[/url
First set of drivers to compete with this team are;
XPR Clutch - Another fellow driver in the FXDD Ferrari who will also be looking for continued success behind the 458.
FMS TopSecret - A dominant driver, and will be looking for great success in his TORA debut.
drwfan99 - Raced for Soundwave in last years 24hrs of Le Mans, was in podium contentions until suspension failure ended his day. He will be looking for redemption at the 12hrs of Sebring.

It has been my great pleasure in announcing these teams, drivers and their beautiful cars. All of us at XPR have high hopes for all of our teams and will be ready to tackle the 12hrs of Sebring.

I'll now leave with a few shots from the Photo-shoot and will post more when they are ready...
[url=https://servimg.com/view/17455191/140]12hrs of Sebring - News Release Pennbu10

12hrs of Sebring - News Release Sexy_410
12hrs of Sebring - News Release Teamgt10

See you guys on race-day,
R. Burley
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

12hrs of Sebring - News Release :: Comments

AdamWatson99

Post Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 9:46 by AdamWatson99

Nice Paints Smile

Back to top Go down

CredibleWizard

Post Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 10:26 by CredibleWizard

Loving the paints guys, good Job!

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 10:29 by Richy59

That Vodka Ferrari :drool:

Back to top Go down

ShrinkingSteven

Post Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 12:42 by ShrinkingSteven

like it guys! Cheers

Back to top Go down

XPR Roadrunner

Post Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 22:56 by XPR Roadrunner

oops didn't see this Embarassed

Back to top Go down

theboomeranga

Post Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 23:57 by theboomeranga

great paints guys!!!
love them

Back to top Go down

CreamyTastey

Post Sat 9 Mar 2013 - 0:01 by CreamyTastey

i love the Ferrari's . Im a ESM boy at heart so it makes me smile seeing them re created as beautifully and as detailed as they are, you al should be well proud of yourselfs, you have really brightend my day up totally

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down