TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like

+2
TG Wormburner
HCR Karma
6 posters

Go down

This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like Empty Re: This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like

Post by HCR Karma Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 11:22

Big price tag but if am honest am not keen at all on its looks. Its like there is three different cars stlye leads going on and they decided the best way forward was to throw all three styles at it. None of it really flows together.

Now this is more like it......

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/new-ferrari-laferrari-pictures-geneva-2013-03-05

But,,if they threw the keys at me I would not put up too much of a fight,,lol
HCR Karma
HCR Karma

TORA Race Number : 530
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like Empty Re: This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like

Post by TG Wormburner Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 11:32

Both of those things look awful. At least the Lamborghini kept to it's sort of theme when going outrageous. That Ferrari looks like a 2014 Bertone, not a Ferrari. Just horrible, horrible.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 11:39

lol Ferrari LaFerrari
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 11:48

a 2014 bertone??

Is that only viewable with use of a delorean??lol. Nah,,i know what ur saying, but i cant see where ur coming from if am honest. The 2014 Bertone range is the Jet 2 thing and the Aston shooting break ugly duckling,,,,,both are horrible but I cant see how either looks like the ferrari,,,but style is subjective so fair play.

However,,,it does have a very silly name,,lol. They could have tried a little harder me thinks,,

The F150 will be the replacement for the Enzo, which is always gonna be a hard act to follow. But i lke it. Smile

Anyways,,i will keep dreaming and go back to driving my golf in the real world,,lol

HCR Karma
HCR Karma

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 11:54

People ask who will buy thies cars? The massive prise tag cars have appeared recently from a veriety of manufactures simply to cater the Abu Dhabi oil barren market, thies people a. Buy the car and say "wow look at me" then shove it in an underground car park never to see the light of day (I've seen this in London, a car park full of ferraris and Merc's not touched for years) until hydrogen fuel cells are produced and that contry goes belly up as a result or b. Crash it. I'll take my Ginetta with no powersteering or radio any day over those silly toys
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

TORA Race Number : 226
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 12:04

Richy59 wrote:lol Ferrari LaFerrari

Sons new name!
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 12:08

I think these cars are more investments rather than everyday toys. Even Topgear the other week was making the comparison between the return on say a normal investement in a savings account in relation to spending ther same amount on a classic rare sportscar,,,they just always go up in value.

Hence the more exclusive, the better the return in the long run. Also having a car in ur range which is so expensive adds value to the brand as a whole as far as i can see. Be it lambo, ferrari or whatever, it makes the rest of their range more desirable. The lower models will always be the ones that get actually used. These top end silly price ones are all about the brand and marketing as far as i can see.

As for the Ginetta,,,nice Smile .....watched a round of them up at Knockhill a while back,,,,bloody quick!!
HCR Karma
HCR Karma

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 12:11

Smile My car history isn't that of a standard 18 year old
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 12:25

My son said brum brum to the lambo which is right its awesome!
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 12:28

to be fair thats the most solid argument I have heard so far so will take back my point about the lambo!! lol!
HCR Karma
HCR Karma

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 12:31

Actually it might have something to do with the EU emission polocy (UKIP FTW)where makers must have a blanced range of emissions across there car range, this is responsible for Aston Martin making the cygnet and the One 77 on the other extreme, as a result of the new 1 batrillion $ cars being made means that the Lambo Eco Estate special or Ferrari 500 re badge will never be
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 16:01

That Lambo is...

This Is What a $3.9 Million Car Looks Like H8C8AA297
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down