TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams? EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams? EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams? EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams?

+3
SECR Marko1100
ShrinkingSteven
RiverBlack JJ
7 posters

Go down

Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams? Empty Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams?

Post by RiverBlack JJ Sat 16 May 2015 - 18:16

I've not been racing properly since i hit exam season at college :/ it would help to know i'm not the only one out there in the world of TORA that has been hit by this ? >.<
RiverBlack JJ
RiverBlack JJ

TORA Race Number : 224
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 212
Location : Colchester, UK (Same place as Standaman 94, weird right?)
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams? Empty Re: Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams?

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sun 17 May 2015 - 9:05

Been there, but your searching will get harder when work/females/and other things gets in the way of your virtual steering wheel.
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams? Empty Re: Is anyone else finding it hard to race due to exams?

Post by SECR Marko1100 Mon 18 May 2015 - 9:10

Here here
SECR Marko1100
SECR Marko1100

TORA Race Number : 245
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Carrera Mon 18 May 2015 - 21:46

Yeah, participation has dropped to basically nothing since I came to uni!
F4H Carrera
F4H Carrera

TORA Race Number : 60
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 18 May 2015 - 22:49

Yeah I only participate in weekend series
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Wed 19 Aug 2015 - 22:38

for me my exams where a walk in the park as i just balaenced it out , but its hard to balance work, hobbies and family matters hence why fridays i dont race and some weekends are out as i travel from where i am in kent by brands hatch to places such as donnington (this weekedn) swindon newbury and a couple of times to castle coombe
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by DeweyTee Thu 20 Aug 2015 - 0:57

No not really...... Haven't taken an exam since I retired from the Navy in 1990. But now you have trips to Alaska tosee your daughter and grandbabies, taking a cruise to the Caribean staying in motels\hotels with crappy internet access. Best one of all are the health issues that make you not want to do anything but lay on your favorite couch. Last week had to get part of my left ear cut off cause of cancer. Makes it difficult to wear a headset. Then there ae the good days when you can't wait for the green flag to drop! Enjoy racing while you can my friends. 😉
DeweyTee
DeweyTee

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Thu 20 Aug 2015 - 0:59

I feel ya deewy
Having a ilness or the aftermath can cause you to not or to race bad

Sorry to hear about your ear bud
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down