TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Facebook

TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

+48
Standaman94
exp1osive sam
RBR Venom
xebot360
HCR Skodaboie
HCR Mad Bull
LMP Dragon
ATR DAN
andiosterfeld
HCR Hamish
Joito04
BigBen13x
WR Watcher
XRS RoberAstur
Focusatze
Senna
Foreu2env
RW26 BLAZE
HCR Bellmond
Ax4x Chaddy
henkymetcola
ESV Moshys
Fazed Intro
HCR Motorhead
DDM Driv3
SVR Solar
F4H Hakkinen
AdamWatson99
F4H Xyloto
F4H Carrera
XRS Carlos
LZR ForceOne
xNIGHTMARE84
Miiraki
HCR generaltso
xVampirAx
TJSteel
LZR Harmonic
theboomeranga
MID LAND ZETA
SGR Amber
F4H Lotterer
PTG Chungus
MAB170294
Freheliaz
SVR Yamagura
Diablo 29x
Matt
52 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by HCR Skodaboie Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 0:33

Flyin Mikey J wrote: those who have been banned have been banned, those who have not have not. Decision final, as we (staff) are done past this matter and have better things to spend time on.

Again, as we all know that people talk and facts can be misrepresented and blurred through time, I am aware that a decision was made before evidence was even produced. Again, if you wish to discuss this matter privately, feel free. Until then, I will continue to voice my disgust in the staff 'decision' and the assumption of guilty until proven innocent.
HCR Skodaboie
HCR Skodaboie

TORA Race Number : 41
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2013-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by Capirossi22 Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 0:40

New driver here giving input:

Mandatory practice sessions may not be the best solution. Myself and my teammates will be taking a significant amount of time out of our normal days to take part in the Nurb 24 and adding mandatory practice on top of quali is a bit too much for one weekend. We have come to have fun racing (while also being serious and respectful) and don't really want to/are able to work a mandatory practice into our schedules. We will be practicing on our own when we have time, because who would take part in a 24 hour race without adequate preparation?

As for Pro/Am, that could be decided by quali if you want to implement it. One of my teammates is a bit faster than me, and one is a bit slower, (still looking for two more Europeans/Australians to do night stuff) but none of us can hope to compete with the aliens. I think a goal for the slower teams to strive for will be beneficial in a long race such as this.

I have never done a TORA race and am unfamiliar with a lot of your procedures, but I hope what I have said is still useful Smile
Capirossi22
Capirossi22

PC PC

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2016-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 9:23

Capirossi22 wrote:New driver here giving input:

Mandatory practice sessions may not be the best solution. Myself and my teammates will be taking a significant amount of time out of our normal days to take part in the Nurb 24 and adding mandatory practice on top of quali is a bit too much for one weekend. We have come to have fun racing (while also being serious and respectful) and don't really want to/are able to work a mandatory practice into our schedules. We will be practicing on our own when we have time, because who would take part in a 24 hour race without adequate preparation?

As for Pro/Am, that could be decided by quali if you want to implement it. One of my teammates is a bit faster than me, and one is a bit slower, (still looking for two more Europeans/Australians to do night stuff) but none of us can hope to compete with the aliens. I think a goal for the slower teams to strive for will be beneficial in a long race such as this.

I have never done a TORA race and am unfamiliar with a lot of your procedures, but I hope what I have said is still useful Smile

good to see you over here dude, if ya need a hand with anything feel free to give me a shout Smile always willing to help out dude.
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2733
Registration date : 2014-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Capirossi22 Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 13:29

Thanks! Me and some of my friends from RORA thought we'd slap together a GT team and try our hand at an enduro race. It's good to know someone willing to help out Smile
Capirossi22
Capirossi22

PC PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FreshCubanBread Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 17:56

Capirossi22 wrote:Thanks! Me and some of my friends from RORA thought we'd slap together a GT team and try our hand at an enduro race. It's good to know someone willing to help out Smile

Your profile pic 😂😂😂
FreshCubanBread
FreshCubanBread

TORA Race Number : 48
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2012-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Capirossi22 Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 23:43

FreshCubanBread wrote:

Your profile pic 😂😂😂

There's many more where that came from
Capirossi22
Capirossi22

PC PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Fri 4 Nov 2016 - 8:56

Capirossi22 wrote:New driver here giving input:

Still looking for drivers? I may be available

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11