TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
British GT esports Championship - Brands Hatch - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
British GT esports Championship - Brands Hatch - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
British GT esports Championship - Brands Hatch - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
British GT esports Championship - Brands Hatch - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
British GT esports Championship - Brands Hatch - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
British GT esports Championship - Brands Hatch - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
British GT esports Championship - Brands Hatch - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
British GT esports Championship - Brands Hatch - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
British GT esports Championship - Brands Hatch - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

British GT esports Championship - Brands Hatch

+17
HCR Motorhead
BHAFC Scorpion
AMS Huracan
SGR Phloofy
HCR ChicaiN
Veloce Virus
Turbyo
EVR Mystix
CTM AnonCaliga
Jan Filip S
SubaruWRX522
FSR Groves
STR stug77
Amarth
SVR NO MERCY
FIA LMC Alflo
Matt
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

British GT esports Championship - Brands Hatch - Page 2 Empty Re: British GT esports Championship - Brands Hatch

Post by STR stug77 Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 17:14

stug77 #77
Q3 (if I can make it)

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

British GT esports Championship - Brands Hatch - Page 2 Empty Re: British GT esports Championship - Brands Hatch

Post by SubaruWRX522 Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 20:02

Still waiting on an invite
SubaruWRX522
SubaruWRX522

TORA Race Number : 229
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2017-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SubaruWRX522 Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 21:59

Great racing today guys. Race 1 was great but I was off my game by the second race. My apologies to Dr Chair and Hunty for accidentally bumping you guys off.
SubaruWRX522
SubaruWRX522

TORA Race Number : 229
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2017-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by azracer321 Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 22:17

I can't believe i missed the races. Totally forgot until I came online and saw people were already racing.

Last edited by azracer321 on Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 22:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes)

azracer321

TORA Race Number : 675
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2017-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 21 Aug 2017 - 12:28

Just watching the coverage from Brands. Was VERY unwell in the end yesterday.
Absolutely fantastic to see both Team Parker Bentleys in the top lobby (and one of the Barwell Lambos)
Absolutely disgusted at Jordan being taken our of Race 2. A blatant and bloody stupid piece of driving from someone who should know better. If that had been real life and I'd found said driver in the paddock there'd be issues.
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 21 Aug 2017 - 12:37

Matt wrote:Just watching the coverage from Brands. Was VERY unwell in the end yesterday.
Absolutely fantastic to see both Team Parker Bentleys in the top lobby (and one of the Barwell Lambos)
Absolutely disgusted at Jordan being taken our of Race 2. A blatant and bloody stupid piece of driving from someone who should know better. If that had been real life and I'd found said driver in the paddock there'd be issues.

Sorry to read that you were unwell mate.....apologies for the numourous xbl messages due to some quali issues....but all resolved so no worries....get well soon and hope to see you in the final round in Sept.

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 21 Aug 2017 - 13:31

Oh I'll be there mate. Wink
Glad you got sorted in the end
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Hamish Mon 21 Aug 2017 - 16:42

Matt wrote:Just watching the coverage from Brands. Was VERY unwell in the end yesterday.

I'm not going to get drawn into an argument about it. I've given my evidence to the stewards as to the reasons for the crash and leave it up to them to decide. It was in no way deliberate as it ruined both our races and for that I appologise to Jordan.

However I find your attitude towards your members utterly appalling, to make comments like that when you have no facts at all. As the "HEAD" of Tora maybe you should keep your mouth shut in future and practice what you preach on this site.
HCR Hamish
HCR Hamish

TORA Race Number : 739
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 21 Aug 2017 - 16:48

HCR Hamish wrote:

I'm not going to get drawn into an argument about it. I've given my evidence to the stewards as to the reasons for the crash and leave it up to them to decide. It was in no way deliberate as it ruined both our races and for that I appologise to Jordan.

However I find your attitude towards your members utterly appalling, to make comments like that when you have no facts at all. As the "HEAD" of Tora maybe you should keep your mouth shut in future and practice what you preach on this site.

As your rightly say it's in the hands of the Stewards. The facts are based on what I saw and with my team manager hat on and even as Head of TORA I'd expect good driving standards. As for the practice what I preach comment - not sure what you're implying seeing as I haven't been SI'd in any series I drive in so...there's that.

Anyway - this is indeed down to the Stewards.
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Hamish Mon 21 Aug 2017 - 17:03

I'm implying that if you have a problem with anyone I'd expect it to be taken to PM and not plastered on the forums like this. I had expected the Head of tora to know this.
Well done to you for being perfect.
HCR Hamish
HCR Hamish

TORA Race Number : 739
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2