TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TCC General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
TCC General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TCC General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TCC General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TCC General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TCC General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TCC General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TCC General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TCC General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

TCC General Discussion

+28
Ryanvxracing
DDM Jam
SGR Blackout
SFM Darkzer
HCR Dandy
LMP Grizz
FMJam
MRT ANM 79
Diablo 29x
SVR Solar
HCR Motorhead
SVR Martxn
EZT MAKO 6669
LMP Crimsonify
xebot360
HCR Mad Bull
MaynardMK4
STR stug77
CTM AnonCaliga
SGR Amber
AMS MeaD 212
DDM DriftiN
skyshadow5
LSEM Demon
DDM Driv3
PTG Chungus
F4H Button
Ax4x Mikey J
32 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TCC General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: TCC General Discussion

Post by LMP Crimsonify Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 8:41

DOR stug77 wrote:I'm done with this I'll leave you guys to crack on....no one is willing to look at this from my point of view so crack on.......I have no issues racing anyone else on any other forums.
You guys are clearly ignoring the fact that he drove straight at the end of that turn and from my viewpoint made no attempt to turn right other wise why was the side of his car right in front of my car!.
Like I said I'm done

#1. Nope. I was turning left. Check my telemetry in the replay.

#2. I think you mean left.

#3. Because you left the inside wide open and then turned in like nobody was there.

Listen mate, I have absolutely nothing against you but you're in the wrong here. I reckoned you didn't even know I was there judging by the fact that you almost drove me off course on the exit of Druids. Just because you didn't see me coming doesn't mean I wasn't there. You went on the ideal racing line giving me enough space to completely pass you (check the position tickers), then you just turn in aiming at the apex. Judging by how fast that corner is (you said it yourself), you could have easily gone past me by staying on the outside and conserving momentum. You just can't drive the ideal line all race without spatial awareness and then blame passing drivers for coming out of nowhere. You just made a mistake and a simple sorry would have been enough, no need to go race on other forums for one incident. Just, pay more attention next time...
LMP Crimsonify
LMP Crimsonify

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2017-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 9:06

>>Ok no problem was completely my fault no problem.

>>Alright my mistake.......left Not right....It's fine like I said >>I'm done.

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 11:23

Don't make me call your moms................

TCC General Discussion - Page 2 Y4AOm8B

TCC General Discussion - Page 2 Y4movPdIlYxvVboZf8g041PCZfF5YuW2Z9nt8ICgoFosZInf4wyO2gspu6tP18cB9E8t-2yOsFPNGkOCk_8qyidyYR0ZLrsIfcBx__TQXuvskFfKHVi_If9EjyY2DkuSzDtMiehy9fURm60uWboMdNetJNLCClH3ixM0_dciwgGiLz6Uev8fTipBuZNVqdIYp_9g5PUBHMB4kXfjQXzxhRcdg?width=280&height=45&cropmode=none
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life![/url]

----------> insert ribbons here

ok then TCC General Discussion - Page 2 MMW7lPFTCC General Discussion - Page 2 Ugzq3mETCC General Discussion - Page 2 SyP3J7VTCC General Discussion - Page 2 ThRRsUxTCC General Discussion - Page 2 UDO8mUuTCC General Discussion - Page 2 DG54pTI Smile
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4313
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Martxn Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 12:31

Sorry, but flicking the right stick left or right in a braking zone (there's hardly any straight there...). What a ridiculous suggestion. Of course you need to know where the other cars are. This is the reason I switched from cockpit cam to chase cam not short after starting league racing.

When you have a cockpit or bonnet cam. You trust on the proximity arrow (which can be misleading sometimes). And you look what was the last point you saw the other car, and make a judgement on where they will/won't be next corner(s).

Stug ran Crimsonify out wide, completely legal (one car width was given). As a result of this Crimsonify dropped back slightly, as he got on the curb. This put him in Stugs blind spot.

Coming up to the left hander. Stug takes the normal racing line (slow in, fast out). While Crimsonify goes for a dive (fast in, and park it on the apex). A very risky move on this corner, but I'm not going to decide where you can/can't overtake. Because of the nature of the move and the corner. Stug didn't had much time to react to it.

In my opinion it's just a racing incident. Combined with some dodgy Forza physics.
SVR Martxn
SVR Martxn

TORA Race Number : 272
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 13:50

Jeez, it's one SI. Even the Archbishop of TORA has received a penalty before.

Some people need to learn to fall on their sword.

One C is better.

TCC General Discussion - Page 2 1SYCYfDTCC General Discussion - Page 2 VWFRPRpTCC General Discussion - Page 2 KXuWtxqTCC General Discussion - Page 2 NmyjVoUTCC General Discussion - Page 2 ZxxURAMTCC General Discussion - Page 2 JgDewLgTCC General Discussion - Page 2 WLxDUZYTCC General Discussion - Page 2 5nPqOwATCC General Discussion - Page 2 K91JzVYTCC General Discussion - Page 2 70LXLscTCC General Discussion - Page 2 ZZnXNxnTCC General Discussion - Page 2 JUwEMx8TCC General Discussion - Page 2 PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 13:59

HCR Motorhead wrote:Jeez, it's one SI. Even the Archbishop of TORA has received a penalty before.

And by that you mean.......take it shut up and move on no matter what my opinion is because....the stewards have spoken?

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 14:06

DOR stug77 wrote:
HCR Motorhead wrote:Jeez, it's one SI. Even the Archbishop of TORA has received a penalty before.

And by that you mean.......take it shut up and move on no matter what my opinion is because....the stewards have spoken?

Decisions are indeed final.

But it's just a very minor incident. We can all live and learn a bit. There's more to life than this, yet you make us out like we threw you under the bus?

Imagine telling real life stewards about any lack of awareness.

One C is better.

TCC General Discussion - Page 2 1SYCYfDTCC General Discussion - Page 2 VWFRPRpTCC General Discussion - Page 2 KXuWtxqTCC General Discussion - Page 2 NmyjVoUTCC General Discussion - Page 2 ZxxURAMTCC General Discussion - Page 2 JgDewLgTCC General Discussion - Page 2 WLxDUZYTCC General Discussion - Page 2 5nPqOwATCC General Discussion - Page 2 K91JzVYTCC General Discussion - Page 2 70LXLscTCC General Discussion - Page 2 ZZnXNxnTCC General Discussion - Page 2 JUwEMx8TCC General Discussion - Page 2 PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by DDM DriftiN Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 14:27

DOR Martijn2702 wrote:Sorry, but flicking the right stick left or right in a braking zone (there's hardly any straight there...). What a ridiculous suggestion. Of course you need to know where the other cars are. This is the reason I switched from cockpit cam to chase cam not short after starting league racing.

When you have a cockpit or bonnet cam. You trust on the proximity arrow (which can be misleading sometimes). And you look what was the last point you saw the other car, and make a judgement on where they will/won't be next corner(s).

Stug ran Crimsonify out wide, completely legal (one car width was given). As a result of this Crimsonify dropped back slightly, as he got on the curb. This put him in Stugs blind spot.

Coming up to the left hander. Stug takes the normal racing line (slow in, fast out). While Crimsonify goes for a dive (fast in, and park it on the apex). A very risky move on this corner, but I'm not going to decide where you can/can't overtake. Because of the nature of the move and the corner. Stug didn't had much time to react to it.

In my opinion it's just a racing incident. Combined with some dodgy Forza physics.

Sorry if me giving my 2 cents is taken badly but I just wanted to point out a couple things.

To call that a car's width on the outside is a bit close. But yh sure that can be argued I don't mind.
But after running him wide out of druids and knowing Crim had the momentum from even before the corner he surely could have expected him to still be on his outside to then become inside and go for the move. Just as a precautionary measure run the wide line and he would have most likely had the run back past Crim anyways.
But I myself have made the mistake of not being aware enough in the past and have learnt from my mistakes. Crim himself has too Wink (I remember it well).

So why not perhaps admit that you did make a mistake and could've expected it and learn from it for you further racing career, wherever that might be.

May we have more close racing out on track this coming Thursday.
And everyone don't forget to sign in.
See you then.

Drive Clean. Drive Fast.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.

Dare Devil Motorsport Founder

Founded 2019
DDM DriftiN
DDM DriftiN

TORA Race Number : 624
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2016-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 14:33

HCR Motorhead wrote:
DOR stug77 wrote:

But it's just a very minor incident. We can all live and learn a bit. There's more to life than this, yet you make us out like we threw you under the bus?

When it looks like the incident was viewed from one perspective yes I would question the decision as would anyone....wouldn't they?

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 14:35

Further more I will admit I made a mistake but it was a racing incident to which a 3 place penalty is unfair considering we were both going at it for 3rd and both finished outside the top 5 hence my objections to the penalty awarded

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Crimsonify Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 14:54

DOR stug77 wrote:Further more I will admit I made a mistake but it was a racing incident to which a 3 place penalty is unfair considering we were both going at it for 3rd and both finished outside the top 5 hence my objections to the penalty awarded

I don't think we should question the stewards' fairness judging by the fact that you actually finished 5th in that race while I finished 9th.
You caused an incident that cost you two positions whilst I lost six. Even with that penalty you're still in front of me in the championship.

We all make mistakes. I remember every single one of mine but I learned something and got over them.
See you and the rest of the guys on Thursday.
LMP Crimsonify
LMP Crimsonify

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2017-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 15:57

DOR stug77 wrote:
HCR Motorhead wrote:
DOR stug77 wrote:

When it looks like the incident was viewed from one perspective yes I would question the decision as would anyone....wouldn't they?

First off, I hope you don't take any of this personally, because it's not. I take pride in viewing every inquiry objectively and without bias, whether it's friend or foe, as I know the rest of my steward teammates do.

Second, as I'm sure you know, it's not just two or three stewards making decisions. There are a half a dozen stewards as well as an equal number of staff members who regularly take part in discussing each inquiry. We all give our view of the incident and then discuss all angles. We only view the incident the inquiry names, the rest of the race is irrelevant, unless other factors or SI's come into play. When we come to an agreement on a penalty, it is a majority opinion that we feel is fair and justified.

For the record, the replay I saw of this incident was enough to justify the penalty we arrived at. I cannot and will not discuss anything further here in public because to do so would be inappropriate and unfair to you in particular. If you would like a further explanation,please feel free to contact me or any of the other stewards.

I think the point Motorhead was trying to make above is this conversation has gone beyond the point of being suitable for this forum. We do our best to keep the forums free from arguments and dissent, as it has no positive outcome in the end. You guys can argue all you want in private, and again, if you would like to further discuss it with me in private you are more than welcome to.

Thanks,
MAKO

TCC General Discussion - Page 2 Y4movPdIlYxvVboZf8g041PCZfF5YuW2Z9nt8ICgoFosZInf4wyO2gspu6tP18cB9E8t-2yOsFPNGkOCk_8qyidyYR0ZLrsIfcBx__TQXuvskFfKHVi_If9EjyY2DkuSzDtMiehy9fURm60uWboMdNetJNLCClH3ixM0_dciwgGiLz6Uev8fTipBuZNVqdIYp_9g5PUBHMB4kXfjQXzxhRcdg?width=280&height=45&cropmode=none
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life![/url]

ok then TCC General Discussion - Page 2 MMW7lPFTCC General Discussion - Page 2 Ugzq3mETCC General Discussion - Page 2 SyP3J7VTCC General Discussion - Page 2 ThRRsUxTCC General Discussion - Page 2 UDO8mUuTCC General Discussion - Page 2 DG54pTI Smile
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 17:16

check my SI if you want something to whinge about your lucky to have the -3 Penalty, i gave Exzilted like 10 seconds to get his spot back and he spins it himself into the wall after the initial contact and i get the same penalty as you, and i have to sit here and take it, so u should too.

not trying be a douche, but im more fcked off that i got the same penalty as people that just drove straight after taking someone out as i waited 10 seconds.
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 17:28

My wife is now on a low sodium diet. I find it a bit weird to go out of my way in the store to find items containing less sodium.

I just wish this discussion was also less salty.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 17:55

HCR Solar wrote:check my SI if you want something to whinge about your lucky to have the -3 Penalty, i gave Exzilted like 10 seconds to get his spot back and he spins it himself into the wall after the initial contact and i get the same penalty as you, and i have to sit here and take it, so u should too.

not trying be a douche, but im more fcked off that i got the same penalty as people that just drove straight after taking someone out as i waited 10 seconds.

Seriously Solar? I expect a bit better from you. You got a fair shake as you admitted to the contact, and PROD's sloppy re-entry was duly noted. Please don't add fuel to the fire here bud, you of all people know where that ends up.

EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 18:23

I've already moved on from this

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 18:36

DOR stug77 wrote:I've already moved on from this

Cheers

EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 18:56

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:
HCR Solar wrote:check my SI if you want something to whinge about your lucky to have the -3 Penalty, i gave Exzilted like 10 seconds to get his spot back and he spins it himself into the wall after the initial contact and i get the same penalty as you, and i have to sit here and take it, so u should too.

Seriously Solar? I expect a bit better from you. You got a fair shake as you admitted to the contact, and PROD's sloppy re-entry was duly noted. Please don't add fuel to the fire here bud, you of all people know where that ends up.

i admitted to the Contact, i guess i was expecting a bit more leniency with a wait of 10 seconds just for him to spin it. back into the wall. but whats done is done. if ya wanna poke me more feel free. but don't say im making matters worse, when people got off lightly and got the same penalty after not waiting.

i was just saying my Piece, considering i tried to appeal the decision. but was not allowed. so don't think im trying be a d1ck sorry if it came across that way.
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 20:04

>>I had no reason to wait as from my perspective the >>other driver involved was just as in the wrong by putting >>his car in a vulnerable position on track in such a fast >>turn.
>>I gave him room.....granted Not as much as I should >>have but I was thinking he was going to back off and >>attack later rather than risking us both going off as I >>had the ideal racing line and at that point didn't feel compromised.
But that was my view.

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 21:45

DOR stug77 wrote:I've already moved on from this

DOR stug77 wrote:>>I had no reason to wait as from my perspective the >>other driver involved was just as in the wrong by putting >>his car in a vulnerable position on track in such a fast >>turn.
>>I gave him room.....granted Not as much as I should >>have but I was thinking he was going to back off and >>attack later rather than risking us both going off as I >>had the ideal racing line and at that point didn't feel compromised.
But that was my view.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 14:48

HCR Motorhead wrote:
DOR stug77 wrote:

Yeah I've seen that happen...basically end up with liscense revoke..

A lobby Backmarker
Standard Fat guy
Pendulum tuning Garage Drivet

1st 4X TORA TCC Privateer, TORA Big rigs privateer, TORA AM IRON privateer ACCR LMP PRO, GT3, GTO & Touring masters.
PTG DTCC Drivers and privateer winner Season 2
2nd V8 Supercars, TCC 2022, PTG DTCC Drivers title
( Also double OMA TCC Privateer and team hard champion...but...yanno...wooden spoon things)
( Insert Ribbons & TORA Role here)
TCC General Discussion - Page 2 PbNPSDnTCC General Discussion - Page 2 PNUZuSu
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 14:49

All I'm saying is people calm down

I got absolutely screwed last time by one driver who didn't know.i was there and clattered along the sides of me like 7 times but I realised this so a little touch back to make him know I'm.there and all sorted. No need to throw Si or start calling absolute.outrage and hate yadda yadda

A lobby Backmarker
Standard Fat guy
Pendulum tuning Garage Drivet

1st 4X TORA TCC Privateer, TORA Big rigs privateer, TORA AM IRON privateer ACCR LMP PRO, GT3, GTO & Touring masters.
PTG DTCC Drivers and privateer winner Season 2
2nd V8 Supercars, TCC 2022, PTG DTCC Drivers title
( Also double OMA TCC Privateer and team hard champion...but...yanno...wooden spoon things)
( Insert Ribbons & TORA Role here)
TCC General Discussion - Page 2 PbNPSDnTCC General Discussion - Page 2 PNUZuSu
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 15:03

The Racing Nova wrote:All I'm saying is people calm down

I got absolutely screwed last time by one driver who didn't know.i was there and clattered along the sides of me like 7 times but I realised this so a little touch back to make him know I'm.there and all sorted. No need to throw Si or start calling absolute.outrage and hate yadda yadda

I'm calm it's water under the bridge ....it's all gooooood

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 15:36

>>>>So what lap times are looking at at the buggati circuit ?........anyone?

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 15:49

I imagine low 42s will be cut off for A lobby, pole somewhere around a 41.5, give or take a few tenths.

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

TCC General Discussion - Page 2 Rib110
TCC General Discussion - Page 2 Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down