TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta

+3
Ax4x Boost
Ax4x Bayless 39
Koenigsegg R
7 posters

Go down

Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta Empty Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta

Post by Koenigsegg R Wed 30 Jan 2019 - 8:48

Production Sedan Round 1: Road Atlanta Full Circuit (DAY)

Welcome to the very first round of Production Sedan! To start the series, we are headed to Braselton, Georgia, United States, the home of the famous Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta.

Qualifying - Qualifying will consist of 7 laps total; 1 warm-up lap, 5 timed laps, and 1 cool-down lap. All drivers must stop on the first corner of the circuit on the cool-down lap for the Lobby Marshal or host to record the times. The fastest clean lap time from a driver, as denoted by the game, will be recorded for qualification. If you fail to deliver a clean lap time, your fastest dirty lap time will be recorded and will be placed lower than the slowest clean lap time of your competitors. Please use the qualifying thread to check your qualifying lobby allocation. Remember that drivers should be/appear online 15 minutes prior to qualifying start, and should keep in-party chat to a minimal. Please check the Lobby Settings thread for which overrides are and aren't allowed.

Race - This race will consist of 32 laps, including the warm up lap. The lobby will be setup to 33 laps, this extra lap is the slow down lap. Once drivers cross the Start/Finish line to complete their 32nd lobby/race lap the race is over and drivers are required to slow down and stand still in finishing order in the first corner. The Lobby Host will record the finishing positions. Drivers are expected to be familiar with the rules and regulations come race time. Please check the Lobby Settings thread for which overrides are and aren't allowed.

Pit Stops - There is 1 mandatory pit stop during the race, to be taken after the first 2 race laps and before the last 2 race laps.  

Starting Procedure - The race will start with a typical 80 mph 2x2 Rolling Start towards the end of the warm-up lap. Remember that each row of 2 cars are not to accelerate to race pace until THEY pass the Start/Finish line. 

ALL ENTRIES AND CAR CHOICES MUST BE CONFIRMED BEFORE 19:00 GMT (14:00 EST) SATURDAY, 2ND FEBRUARY, ONE HOUR PRIOR TO THIS ROUND

If anyone has further questions, please post them in this thread. Good luck, and I will see you all on track.

LIVE TIMING

Last edited by Koenigsegg R on Fri 1 Feb 2019 - 19:39; edited 1 time in total
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2674
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta Empty Re: Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta

Post by Ax4x Bayless 39 Fri 1 Feb 2019 - 13:29

This is my first series with TORA and I have a quick question. The calendar says Rd 1 starts @ 1500 hrs EST. Is that race time start or is that when we qualify with the race coming directly afterward? Just trying to make sure I know what time I need to be online tomorrow.
Ax4x Bayless 39
Ax4x Bayless 39

TORA Race Number : 39
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2019-01-02

Back to top Go down

Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta Empty Re: Production Sedan Round 1 - Road Atlanta

Post by Ax4x Boost Fri 1 Feb 2019 - 13:42

Qualify then the race after. Unless it's changed or different than vintage iron.
Ax4x Boost
Ax4x Boost

TORA Race Number : 397
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Fri 1 Feb 2019 - 14:41

Ax4x Bayless 39 wrote: This is my first series with TORA and I have a quick question.  The calendar says Rd 1 starts @ 1500 hrs EST.  Is that race time start or is that when we qualify with the race coming directly afterward?  Just trying to make sure I know what time I need to be online tomorrow.
Yep qualifying starts @ 1500 EST and the race will follow afterward.
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR ChicaiN Fri 1 Feb 2019 - 16:18

Is there a sign-in for this race? Sorry if I missed this somewhere else.

HCR ChicaiN

TORA Race Number : 359
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Fri 1 Feb 2019 - 17:02

HCR ChicaiN wrote:Is there a sign-in for this race? Sorry if I missed this somewhere else.
Nope, we no longer require people to sign-in for races!  All you have to do is just join the same lobby host every week from now on.
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR ChicaiN Fri 1 Feb 2019 - 17:13

BIGBEN0913 wrote:
HCR ChicaiN wrote:Is there a sign-in for this race? Sorry if I missed this somewhere else.
Nope, we no longer require people to sign-in for races!  All you have to do is just join the same lobby host every week from now on.
Cheers That's GOOD NEWS!

HCR ChicaiN

TORA Race Number : 359
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bayless 39 Fri 1 Feb 2019 - 17:38

BIGBEN0913 wrote:

Where do we find who are lobby host is supposed to be?
Ax4x Bayless 39
Ax4x Bayless 39

TORA Race Number : 39
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2019-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Fri 1 Feb 2019 - 17:41

Ax4x Bayless 39 wrote:
BIGBEN0913 wrote:

Where do we find who are lobby host is supposed to be?
It will be listed on the entry list next to your name. (Whole way to the right.)
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by eMC Outlaw47 Sat 2 Feb 2019 - 16:08

I assume this sheet is not updated. I do not see myself on here yet

eMC Outlaw47

TORA Race Number : 476
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2015-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by GR1M RACER Sat 2 Feb 2019 - 17:06

SSR OutlawedTJ wrote:I assume this sheet is not updated. I do not see myself on here yet
same here
GR1M RACER
GR1M RACER

TORA Race Number : 331
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2015-10-19

http://jeffsine.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down