TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) on Consoles EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) on Consoles EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) on Consoles EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) on Consoles EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) on Consoles EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) on Consoles EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) on Consoles EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) on Consoles EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) on Consoles EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) on Consoles

Go down

Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) on Consoles Empty Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) on Consoles

Post by CharlieWestAmn Fri 3 Jul 2020 - 11:27

I'm surprised to not have seen this discussion come up on this forum yet.

I've spent my free time in the last two days, grinding on ACC on Xbox. Aside from the well griped about issues with the out-of-the-box compatibility with steering wheels, I've really fell in love with the feel and physics of the game. I am in the process of building an 8020 rig and computer for iRacing so ACC would be the best "true sim" that I've used thus far.
Even at the obviously low FPS the game is running at the moment, I've not had any issues. I'm excited to see how much the game improves through future updates!

CharlieWestAmn

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2020-04-23

Back to top Go down