TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Further migrations to ORM / removal of racing licence EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Further migrations to ORM / removal of racing licence EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Further migrations to ORM / removal of racing licence EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Further migrations to ORM / removal of racing licence EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Further migrations to ORM / removal of racing licence EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Further migrations to ORM / removal of racing licence EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Further migrations to ORM / removal of racing licence EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Further migrations to ORM / removal of racing licence EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Further migrations to ORM / removal of racing licence EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Further migrations to ORM / removal of racing licence

Go down

Further migrations to ORM / removal of racing licence Empty Further migrations to ORM / removal of racing licence

Hey everyone,

I've made a few changes on the forum today,

Racing licences will no longer be required on the forum for any series, and instead you will just need an account on ORM, if you haven't already, register here: https://tora.onlineracingmanager.com/register

The current spreadsheets for the endurance series is now linked to ORM, so if you have any gamertag changes, please make sure to update it on ORM.

Secondly the requirement for having the same username here is still recommended, but you no longer need staff to do this for you, you can instead hit profile in the nav bar above, and edit it yourself: https://toraonlineracing.forumotion.net/profile?mode=editprofile

Lastly, the final migration steps to ORM will be to transfer the current endurance series data to it when ORM is ready, for this we will need those who raced at Daytona to register for an account on ORM, and for the spreadsheet to then be linked,

Linking the spreadsheet will happen automatically within about 10 mins if your gamertag on ORM matches that which you used at Daytona, if you have registered on ORM and are still showing below after 10 mins, please let me know via PM or on discord and I can update your profile

Thanks

TJ

TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

AMS Kustom Dipz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit