TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series

+23
Richy59
LMR BlackHawk
Crisis Nine
GLR mar B ond
RumbleBee 392
BG Wumba
Hailfire97x
ART Carrera
Brenwalsh
Matt
LMR DarthMario
Standaman94
Duke of Bruno
JAMIE ANDERS0N
F4H bandicoot
Hainesy
nickyf1
AMR of the Apex
XPR Roadrunner
CredibleWizard
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Bandit
TweekPunx
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series

Post by Standaman94 Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 20:30

CQR Magictap wrote:ISRTW
?
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 20:32

This Week in Inside Sim Racing perhaps? - weekly round up of what's happening in sim racing:

http://insidesimracing.tv/pages/section/twisr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 20:39

have you considered approaching MotorsTV with a draft press release to see if they would be willing to sign it off that you could send out to auto jorno's online racing clubs, industry friends, partners, sponsors etc? I've never written one before but had a very quick go / stab at a potential Press Release!!!

--------------------------------------------------
Contact Information:

The Online Racing Association (TORA) / Matt Hunter, TORA CEO
www.theonlineracingassociation.com / teamhunterracing@hotmail.co.uk

TORA Presents MotorsTV coverage of TORA GT Championship Season 10

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

MotorsTV will present TORA’s Season 10 GT Championship, with coverage starting Tuesday 16th with a double bill , featuring some of the best online racers, tuners, and racing clubs found across the globe on the Microsoft Games Forza Motorsport 4 / Xbox360 platforms. Full commentary provided by regular TORA racers and some notable guests, with round ups, history, and plenty of honest insightful opinions!

TORA is proud to bring Online Racing to motorsport fans with huge thanks to MotorsTV forward thinking and openness. TORA is the first and only online racing organisation recognised by the British Motorsports Association (MSA).

More details about the event; Season Calendar, Drivers, Teams and history can be found at www.forums.theonlineracingassociation.com.

Please join the discussion and see what else TORA has to offer online racers the world over.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 20:48

CQR MAGiC wrote:This Week in Inside Sim Racing perhaps? - weekly round up of what's happening in sim racing:

http://insidesimracing.tv/pages/section/twisr

Cheers Mark, dyslexia rocks!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 20:54

Thought it may be that! Watched it a few weeks ago, would be good to get TORA featured on it

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 21:18

CQR Magictap wrote:Cheers Mark, dyslexia rocks!!
you got that rigth Very Happy
LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

TORA Race Number : 24
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 22:11

Thanks for the support guys, but we're not gonna jump into anything until we know we can provide this successfully. It's one thing if we let MotorsTV down, it's another if we then had sponsors relying on coverage. We don't want to jump ahead of ourselves (tbh next weeks showing came as a bit of a surprise to us, hence why there was nothing official) so we'll see how this goes.

TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 22:28

Well you know we'll be supporting you and the team all the way Richy, we are all resources for TORA! Especially with something like this
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 23:11

+1 well said - ditto

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 7:01

I think the best way people can help just now is either by sending the replays stan requested in another thread or if you have the ability, capture carding the race using predominantly the tv cams and sending that file so we can edit. If the community can get behind us on this i canppromise its only going to mean bigger and better things in the future.

TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 EwVLgo3
TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 7:51

CQR Franchitti wrote:We are going for real names over gamertags and the comms are already done Smile

Well done guys!
I would love to see 1 of The CRA cars in the broadcast, but I have also a remark about the quote I made.

I am a bit surprised that nobody said something about it, could be I am the only 1 having a problem with it.....

I will try to explain.
I am and I want to be known as Adder with online gaming and not as Andy de Ruiter.
If I wanted that, than I would made my GT Andy de Ruiter.

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by GLR mar B ond Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 8:44

As i mentioned before about keeping quality high and reading a post about not letting Motors tv down, here's something to think about. What if there's somebody lagging and people are looking at flying cars in the broadcast or worse, lobby breaks up leaving only 1 car onscreen, what if there's to much (1st corner) shenanigans. This part is controlable but i think these things should be considered by, maybe astablishing some ground rules or something. For sure there are already rules and regulations but you really can't let this go wrong guy's. Sorry if this sounds like critisism but really want this to be memorable. It can lead to beautifull things. Greetzzz
GLR mar B ond
GLR mar B ond

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 11:27

All replays are recorded im sure the lag smashes will be skipped or that race not shown.

As for names I like it, making it as real as they can in commentry will be good to see when you get a mention. Gamertags can be confusing sometimes with just random letters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 11:40

Matt wrote:I think the best way people can help just now is either by sending the replays stan requested in another thread or if you have the ability, capture carding the race using predominantly the tv cams and sending that file so we can edit. If the community can get behind us on this i canppromise its only going to mean bigger and better things in the future.
I'd rather people sent me the replays in-game, I need to raw game replay too

Replays have real names, avoid lag and lag crashes, also have on board views. Camera is focused on where the action is, where two or more cars are battling, or for lack of that, on the leader. People (ie outsiders to TORA) don't really want to watch last place potter around on their own. That doesn't mean they will be totally avoided, of course, as everyone wants to be on telly Razz
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 11:50

YAY I still got a chance of being on telly lol

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 I6ugkpwTORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 10YNCX2TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

TORA Youtube channel coverage of the GT Sprint Series - Page 3 Empty telly

Post by GLR mar B ond Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 11:57

BG Chucky 82 wrote:YAY I still got a chance of being on telly lol

B sure u don't have a bad hair day LOL
GLR mar B ond
GLR mar B ond

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 12:33

haha!!

Any more replays you need Stan?
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 20:53

any capture you need help with just ask as I have one

Back to top Go down

Post by SECR Marko1100 Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 21:38

great news guys . i might be looking into getting a capture card at some point over the summer . i realize that it will probably be a bit late to help out with this season but for anything from mid summer onwards i'd be happy to help with recording etc .

again great news .

to all tora staff involved in this deal and just tora staff in general give yourself a pat on the back and a pint on me Cheers
SECR Marko1100
SECR Marko1100

TORA Race Number : 245
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by AAR ABEnstein Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 15:49

Congratulations. I think this is really a really big achievement. Has an online race ever been shown on television before?

I guess your Motors Tv is the non-affiliated equivalent to SPEED TV over here. I guess most of us Americans won't be able to watch it, but I can't wait to see it on Youtube and see if it would deserve a full time spot on tv (on "The Wide World of Online Motorsport" or a show like that). Maybe those fancy new Xbox 720s will have some sort of programming fix for that lag stuff (High Hopes Smile ) In the mean time I hope the public enjoys it, lag or not.
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 16:05

The iRacing races involving professional racing drivers (name?) has been put on tv over here, but thats PC, and everyone drove the same car.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3