TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event

+5
BTR Blazin
AutoSnout
Ax4x Bandit
FSR Groves
TheAngryPudding
9 posters

Go down

Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event Empty Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event

Post by TheAngryPudding Mon 15 Apr 2013 - 15:56

This Friday (19th April) at 9pm BST will be a Firestone TORA Indy Lights Non-Championship event. The event will run to the full series regulations in the draft regulations thread but will be open to change if required during the event.

There will be a qualifying session held at Road Atlanta, followed by a 12-15 lap race (open to discussion during qualifying). The results from this race will be reversed to give the grid for a second race, held on the Benchmark C oval (subject to change and lap distance to be confirmed).

You do not need to register for a series to take part, or even own the cars required, just post IN if you want to take part and once the maximum of 16 is hit, registrations will close. The overall winner of the event will be allowed to run a special number in the full series (#IL)

I do have a pretty cool feature in progress that would require entrants to send me a photo of their car. The photo can be taken in any location but preferable a flat photo of the right hand side of the car with the car filling the frame. More to be revealed :-)

Last edited by mjg36 on Mon 15 Apr 2013 - 16:01; edited 2 times in total

TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event Empty Re: Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event

Post by FSR Groves Mon 15 Apr 2013 - 15:58

IN, and I'll send you a picture of my car later
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558

Back to top Go down

Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event Empty Re: Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event

Post by TheAngryPudding Mon 15 Apr 2013 - 16:02

Obviously I am IN

send your pictures over to my email michael.groves@sky.com or via XBL to mjg36

TheAngryPudding

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 15 Apr 2013 - 18:03

IN

Benchmark is a DLC track. I think that should be changed.

Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event J8Ljahl
Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event PEEdCpnFirestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event ZzhlIqHFirestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event UmQfodEFirestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event C0cSnDzFirestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event 1vuHXh0Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event MAsvnrEFirestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event GrZPNKA

Firestone Indy Lights - Non-Championship Event Lmr_ba10

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 11:30

Good call bandit, hadnt noticed that, we'll have a chat in the lobby and decide on the oval venue

Current entry

mjg36
jgroves1996
Bandit1097

TheAngryPudding

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 20:56

TheAngryPudding

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Wed 17 Apr 2013 - 11:56

Still accepting entries until Friday at 8pm post in if your up for it and pm for any more information

TheAngryPudding

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoSnout Wed 17 Apr 2013 - 13:35

IN
AutoSnout
AutoSnout

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2013-04-16

http://www.autosnout.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoSnout Wed 17 Apr 2013 - 13:36

IN
AutoSnout
AutoSnout

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Wed 17 Apr 2013 - 13:41

Firestone TORA Indy Lights - so good he responded twice :-) good to have you onboard mate

TheAngryPudding

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Wed 17 Apr 2013 - 20:27

Still open

TheAngryPudding

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Thu 18 Apr 2013 - 15:10

Want to get to minimum of 6 to run it, so if you'd be interested in running in a future series would be great to see you in on friday

TheAngryPudding

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by BTR Blazin Thu 18 Apr 2013 - 21:16

In, seems like something fun to do

BTR Blazin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoSnout Thu 18 Apr 2013 - 21:20

If this goes ahead it will be the first time I have raced so apologies in advance for the dumb questions.

I take it we can run the cars without our numbers on as the cars are 2,000,000 cr a time.
AutoSnout
AutoSnout

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Thu 18 Apr 2013 - 21:27

...auctions Wink much cheaper
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Thu 18 Apr 2013 - 21:31

If it runs and you don't have a car you can use one of the standard ones in the game for this one its not a problem. Obviously if a full series runs you'll need one but no rush for this one

TheAngryPudding

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 14:00

Sadly unless i get two more entries minimum by 7pm tonight I will cancel. If you are interested please post in or at 7pm I will be cancelling.

TheAngryPudding

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 19:09

Cancelled due to lack of interest

TheAngryPudding

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by AAR ABEnstein Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 3:33

mjg36 wrote:Cancelled due to lack of interest

scratch After only one attempt, you decide to scrap the whole thing? I wasn't made aware of this event (not that I expected anyone to make me aware) and I still can't make Friday @ 1:00 P.M. PST, but unless you really feel like this is not going to work out, why not try once more, and keep trying and promoting it?
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 10:50

^ Agreed
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 11:06

Hi guys

I cancelled this one due to the lack of interest but I have been keeping watch to see if any comments appeared. I may try again, perhaps a different evening to see what interest is like, perhaps once the Clio series finishes in that timeslot if there will be a gap before s2 starts. Would that suit better?

TheAngryPudding

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by DeweyTee Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 14:53

Just got back from Puerto Rico didn't know about this. Depending day/time I might run
DeweyTee
DeweyTee

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wingnut396 Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 13:24

if you guys want a hand getting going more than happy to help out pm me the details and will post it up again
BG Wingnut396
BG Wingnut396

TORA Race Number : 148
Number of posts : 1851

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down