TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 13, 14 & 15 - Infineon IRL Course– April 30th 8PM BST - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 13, 14 & 15 - Infineon IRL Course– April 30th 8PM BST - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 13, 14 & 15 - Infineon IRL Course– April 30th 8PM BST - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 13, 14 & 15 - Infineon IRL Course– April 30th 8PM BST - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 13, 14 & 15 - Infineon IRL Course– April 30th 8PM BST - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 13, 14 & 15 - Infineon IRL Course– April 30th 8PM BST - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 13, 14 & 15 - Infineon IRL Course– April 30th 8PM BST - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 13, 14 & 15 - Infineon IRL Course– April 30th 8PM BST - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 13, 14 & 15 - Infineon IRL Course– April 30th 8PM BST - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 13, 14 & 15 - Infineon IRL Course– April 30th 8PM BST

+55
The Posimosh
ClydeYellow
LucyLou217
RSR TRIKSTA
CQR Vapor
xVampirAx
AndyT306
F4H Button
culchi
Spartan LXVIII
CQR Rogue
Davey UK
jamin811
macabresalmon
Diablo 29x
violentsatsuma
Rabbit0317
CQR Champion
Greenfly750
AgileAdam
Lacamester
CQR Jono
PLOW tubbi
PROTOFLESH
MrFlyTierraQo
CQR Senna
MAJ0R LAZER
ochilbaz
JIM TacticaL365
Ax4x Cowboy
Colonal Keidec
Wicked Singe
Mandown46
LastNewtStandin
LMR BlackHawk
xNIGHTMARE84
Schuey75
Richy59
dothack1845
RumbleBee 392
P Friks
Ax4x Mikey J
F4H Stingray
HCR Karma
DruggedUpDonkey
Ax4x Chaddy
SFM Benedict
Simon 0ne
Ax4x Bandit
AMS MeaD 212
BG Wingnut396
CQR Stevie
The Ginge x
BG Wumba
JAMIE ANDERS0N
59 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 13, 14 & 15 - Infineon IRL Course– April 30th 8PM BST - Page 4 Empty Re: MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 13, 14 & 15 - Infineon IRL Course– April 30th 8PM BST

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 22:17

BG Wumba wrote:Glad I wasn't in that main pack in the last race! lol!

You're lucky, I was the pinball a few times. bounce

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 13, 14 & 15 - Infineon IRL Course– April 30th 8PM BST - Page 4 Empty Re: MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 13, 14 & 15 - Infineon IRL Course– April 30th 8PM BST

Post by dothack1845 Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 22:38

thanks for the racing peeps was tight on the last race cant wait for the next round Very Happy
dothack1845
dothack1845

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 22:41

I know that WTCC used this horrible variant of an otherwise magnificent track. I have no idea why ... or why we had to repeat their mistake.

Either of the other two circuits would have been much better.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 22:42

I really enjoyed the track tonight, created some amazing racing.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Jono Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 22:45

F4H Diablo wrote:Wow, what great racing! Had absolutely insane battles with Senna and MAGiC in the first two races, and then the last race was just pure mayhem. Good fun guys, see you for the next one Wink

Some excellent racing all night but especially in Race 3 - the odd knock here and there but respectful all the way through.

It's a credit to the skills and attitude of all the guys in A Lobby that we managed 3 hard races without one major incident......bravo chaps Cheers
CQR Jono
CQR Jono

TORA Race Number : 505
Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2012-06-06

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RSR TRIKSTA Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 23:06

dothack1845 wrote:thanks for the racing peeps was tight on the last race cant wait for the next round Very Happy
Was it ever! fantastic racing tonight chaps, inside i was screaming for more power on that last stretch with you dothack lmao something like 3 hundredths between us at the end, phenomenal, now i remember why i love touring cars with such a passion, thank-you all in 'C' lobby for a brilliant race night! Cheers
RSR TRIKSTA
RSR TRIKSTA

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by dothack1845 Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 23:11

i messed up the last corner and was sure you had me dude brilliant racing all round great peeps had soo much fun and i remembered why i love this style of private racing
dothack1845
dothack1845

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Wed 1 May 2013 - 9:17

great night's racing, lead from pole in the first race and took a reasonably comfortable win

second race i got beaten off the line by lacamester's RWD and couldn't find a way past him no matter how hard i tried

third race starting from the back, managed to weave my way through to win again Smile

night was slightly tainted by some lag issues and the behaviour of one person, which i hope the stewards will address
AndyT306
AndyT306

TORA Race Number : 681
Xbox One Mac

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 1 May 2013 - 9:22

Congrats on the wins Andy Cheers

How you got through the field in R3 is beyond me. When I tried to make a single pass, I wrecked myself and a teammate Sad
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Wed 1 May 2013 - 9:26

Flyin Mikey J wrote:Congrats on the wins Andy Cheers

How you got through the field in R3 is beyond me. When I tried to make a single pass, I wrecked myself and a teammate Sad

think it was just a matter of being patient and waiting for the right moment, without taking any risks - although i did make 3 passes on the outside of turn 2 - which is only possible if you can totally trust the other driver not to understeer into you... so thank you to everyone for such a clean race
AndyT306
AndyT306

TORA Race Number : 681
Xbox One Mac

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Wed 1 May 2013 - 9:36

Just wish I was better at overtaking, spent most my time right on the rear of people. Did make some good overtakes but also rear ending soem (Sorry gt racer)
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 1 May 2013 - 10:34

F4H Diablo wrote:Wow, what great racing! Had absolutely insane battles with Senna and MAGiC in the first two races, and then the last race was just pure mayhem. Good fun guys, see you for the next one Wink

Great racing Diablo, that was some intense pressure you put me under in race 2! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Basher Wed 1 May 2013 - 10:50

Richy59 wrote:That was really really good racing in C lobby tonight, not had close racing like that for awhile. I think I had some battles with just about everyone Razz

I'll second that - Great racing from everyone in C last night had a great evening, thank you.
CQR Basher
CQR Basher

TORA Race Number : 772
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-11-27

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Wed 1 May 2013 - 10:54

I an thinking of changing my name to PLOW rollin tubbi.

had to take it easy for the qually due to the known Rollin problem, B lobby was fun and some good racing was had, it must have been very entertaining following me as lots of corners resulted in the Citroen becoming a motorbike ( a French motorbike, takes up less space when it breaks down I suppose) race 1 put it on its side with the slowest roll I've ever seen, race 2 was a much more spectacular roll with the car barrel rolling and then end over end, race 3 much the same but still managed to pull off a clean 1:39:4, which was nice.
the PLOW stunt team will be backsoon.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenfly750 Wed 1 May 2013 - 12:07

It was entertaining hearing your rolls being narrated on over the mic. however I did feel equally sorry for since you deserved a higher result.

Have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the racing in B lobby last night. I can be happy with mid-pack finishes in all three races. Although, I can't help but think my BM was a bit of a mobile chicane at times. Apologies to AgileAdam and CQR Hungover for the amount of time you had to stare at the back end of an ill behaving Beemer. Razz Smile
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

TORA Race Number : 498
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ginge x Thu 2 May 2013 - 20:09

Really dont understand the whole point of me being banned for the rest of the TCC season, first race meeting i have hit anyone, and wasnt even under my control. Due to my lag all cars would jump forward, as others in the lobby even saw if the race marshals had any idea of how lag like that works. everyone else in the lobby saw my lag, also pulled off in the first 2 races and fell to the back prior to that so i didnt ruin anyones race.

Total rubbish, been worse crashes and crashes with more aggresive purpose that have only had a grid penalty for gods sake! First season racing Tora, was good up til last week, really is a shocking decision. Seems as if you lick enough of race marshals behind you get a decision in your favour, supported this league every week up til now, annoyed and upset of how pathetic and outrageous the final decision was.

At least i know for upcoming seasons that youve just gotta rub gold dust all over admin members backsides, cheers TORA. I know what to do for future. Stewards results topic was locked so posted it here as its the closest linked thing. Doubt it will get overturned like it rightfully should, sure the host of lobby d will back me up on my connection issues also, but that was unavoidable, and unlike a couple other foreigners who are bouncing week in week out, myne was that one night, and no collision was on purpose, outrage.

The Ginge x

TORA Race Number : 866
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Thu 2 May 2013 - 21:23

Your driving was utterly shocking, the worse I have seen for a very very long time. Here at TORA we want all our drivers to behave and race cleanly with respect for others, which you did not show.

Yes, there was lag, but to jump the start, drive the wrong way and to crash your car coming out of the pits was very poor driving, plus you waited for other drivers and blocked the leaders lapping you when you should be letting them passed. The way you ended the 2nd race was shocking too.

To hit cars on the warm up lap for race 3 showed no respect what so ever, If you knew you were lagging badly you should have pulled out the race or left alot of room for the driver in front not to get damaged.

Please don't talk about our members the way you have in that statement^, the staff had nothing to do with our choice of punishment, ALL the stewards feel the punishment fits the crime(s).
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Thu 2 May 2013 - 21:38

I personally was not involved in this stewarding process.

the stewards here treat EVERYONE equally and the steward are picked from numerous teams and in the case of a team member being under investigation a steward team member will not be included in the decision making.

the decision has been made, you can accept it or not race here, aggressive comments will not be tolerated.

everyone here is here for fun, if you at not enjoying yourself I suggest you find another league to race with.

best of luck.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 May 2013 - 21:48

I support both Tubbi and Franchetti's statements, I will not go into the "he said-she said" due to not being in the same lobby, however I have watched one or two replays and seen it for myself.

The Stewards work hard to make sure the result is unbias, and if there is a punishment, it fits the crime.

Going on your statement alone Ginge:
"Due to my lag all cars would jump forward, as others in the lobby even saw if the race marshals had any idea of how lag like that works. everyone else in the lobby saw my lag"

I would say you alone chose to remain in the lobby knowing you may have unwittingly caused an incident indirectly by not informing the race marshal of your connection problems, something "sportsmanship" stands for, and the fact the Host allowed you to participate says you should be kissing his behind rather than blasting them on the forums.

I will not go any further into this dispute, this is a matter for you to deal with privately with the person(s) who made this call against you, not to have a public outrage in what's supposed to be merely a "sign-in" thread.

End of Response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Thu 2 May 2013 - 22:51

I haven't been involved in the stewards process as it is not something that the 'admins' deal with. The Stewards are independent and have their own views of incidents and make their own decisions. We only facilitate their decisions.

Having been brought into this as it is pretty serious, all I can say is that if the behavior I have heard is that bad then I am not sure what you expected to happen.

If there was lag on your end and you knew that it was that bad that cars had to avoid you and stay away from you then you should have been the person to say that you would step back from the racing as to not cause and incident. Instead from what I understand you not only took part in the races but cause multiple crashes and incidents that ruined other people nights because of the lag that you knew you had.

I am sorry that the actions you took have caused this and I understand that you have not caused issues before, but the stewards deemed your actions to be bad enough to warrant and ban for the remainder of the TCC season which tells me that this must have been an exceptional case.

If the people in your lobby were as sympathetic to your cause as has been noted then I would have assumed that this SI would never have been requested in the first place. I don't know what else to say in the matter as the Stewards are an independent body and they make the decisions without any influence from Staff, Community Team or Race Marshals unless requested. If you wish to formally appeal it then you may do so, but if the behavior is as bad as I fear then I don't think it would be wise.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4