TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Seat Leon Supercup Media

+17
ShrinkingSteven
XCG Toninho
PDR Teddy Boy95
oxX LEWIS Xxo
Ax4x Broomz
Standaman94
ATP Wheelwash
Morne in Glory
CQR Stevie
SECR Marko1100
DeweyTee
Richy59
Wooflers
nickyf1
S1lentRaven.
v Hurricane v
BG Wingnut396
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 Empty Re: Seat Leon Supercup Media

Post by ATP Wheelwash Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 14:05

iteknix wrote:Nice write up wheelwash. Also, was that contact on the first corner with me?
No, (just noticed my wording isnt great) it was with CQR Stevie who just clipped the back corner under braking, one of those wee taps that you hardly feel, but it gives you damage like you been hit by a truck!! It wasnt intentional or malice, just close racing as it should be, and certainly not an issue in the slightest, but it was surprising the speed i seem to lose due to it.

ShrinkingSteven wrote:Mind of I borrow the 3rd picture?
Fire away on the picture, the replay is in my storefront, i usually keep them all in there for around seven days

ATP Wheelwash
ATP Wheelwash

TORA Race Number : #16
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2012-08-09

http://www.vtcc.online/

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 14:09

very nice pics and write up again , if you ever want to add your wotk to the TORA Announcements thread over @.net please feel free http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5923682.aspx
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Wheelwash Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 10:41

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 8983289863_1102628f07_c

Round two and the Circuit De Catalunya playing host to the Seat Leon Supracup's, 28 laps of the National Circuit ahead for the 28 drivers in attendance this week. I have a soft spot for this track, not sure why, just always done well here and with times in the practice sessions this week in the mid 1:22's, i was confident of a decent performance this week, unfortunately, qualifying didnt go to plan. I like to think i am pretty good keeping laps clean, especially here, but of the four flying laps this week, three were dirty, so the banker time was the only time that registered and at 1:23:339, that wasnt exactly the quickest i had done in the week either.

One man without an issue in qualifying in our lobby run by v Hurricane v oh so well, was XPR Mad Dog, in the gorgeous looking Flowtech Leon, he popped in a 1:22:112, one of just four times in the 1:22's and three tenths quicker than Neilracing07 who shared the front row.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 8984485298_8dd3a8a596_c

The race itself, well a poor start from myself, being past by a whole host of cars, including LMR Trash and CQR Franchitti, BG Wingnut396 also climbing passed on the second lap as the Ametek Leon took a while to get comfortable. Out front, XPR Mad Dog escaped the hard chasing pack, with ONR Burnz being the filling in a BG Vodafone sandwich as BG Hainsey and BG Wumba challenged hard and fair.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 8984485112_87f4a479ea_c

BG Wingnut396's charge forward soon disappeared as he unfortunately lagged out on Lap Four, the two Red Bull Repsol Leon also disappearing through the race and i would like to state now, that even though these three cars all past me fair and square during the race, i had nothing to do with them lagging out in a sick and twisted revenge mission in lag (well i hope, lol). Major Holehurt was another driver to depart, on Lap 16 as well.

For myself, a couple of good battles along the way, before the pit stop it was a case of defending like mad from iTeknix in the Corsa La Vittoria Leon who was giving it the kitchen sink treatment towards me, all done in a superb clean fashion as you come to expect in this series. Thankfully, Mamu 2508 decided to keep iTeknix entertained during the round of pit stops, so i was able to slowly track down LMR TRash and BG Hainsey up ahead.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 8984485082_ee2b723ab9_c

An early pit stop from myself at the end of Lap 12 came to bite me back in the long run, BG Hainsey and LMR Trash were battling in front, so in a hope they held each other up, i went in early hoping to leapfrog them, something in which i failed miserably on both counts, leaving me in a solid sixth spot, unfortunately, on Lap 22, i had a moment through the fast chicane at the top of the track, and well basically dropped a right pilchard and clipped the sticky grass, just slowing the Ametek Leon down enough for iTeknix to say 'Thank you very much for the gift wrapped sixth spot'.

It also meant that Mamu 2508 was on my case, fresher tyres than me and my tyres decided that the early stop was going to make me work for the finally few laps, as the rather lovely AMD Seat Leon chucked the kitchen sink at me, thankfully i managed to just hold off till the chequered flag, but it was yet another cracking end to the race.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 8984485346_bffeede2fe_c

XPR Mad Dog took the win in convincing style, with BG Wumba claiming second spot and ONR Burnz claiming the final spot on the podium. Next Saturday sees a trip to wine country and the Sonoma Valley for the Infineon Nascar Circuit and 26 laps there of, overtaking will be at a premium, so qualifying will be important here, lets hope i do a bit better next week then!!

Of course theres more pictures, pop along to my Facebook Page and take a look, theres loads from all the series im involved in including on TORA currently, the Wednesday Night Spec Cup, Seat Leon's and Audi R8 Cup (when i make it on time), all for the bargain price of Free!!

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 8984485430_cb7b1491c8_c
ATP Wheelwash
ATP Wheelwash

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wingnut396 Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 10:46

well written but still not happy with lagging out cause i was flying
BG Wingnut396
BG Wingnut396

TORA Race Number : 148
Number of posts : 1851
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 10:56

Your flying wag due too lag lol
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wingnut396 Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 12:06

oh go play in the cube lol
BG Wingnut396
BG Wingnut396

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 14:05

Great write-up again Wheelwash as always. Seems to be really good driving standards in this series as well, kudos to everyone in lobby A and XPR Mad Dog especially for the dominant win. Cheers
Hainesy
Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1618
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 14:18

It was only because you guys behind were battling so hard afro
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wingnut396 Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 14:55

well i was watching very closely at the battles with great anger as not being involved grrrrrrr lol

have to say some great racing and watching the different pit strategies was quite interesting
BG Wingnut396
BG Wingnut396

Back to top Go down

Post by DeweyTee Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 4:40

Just a few shots from tonites race.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 Positi10

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 Wall10
Was running second until I braked late on the last turn of the last lap. Finished 3rd! My first podium. Also didn't realize my tires were totally wore out.
DeweyTee
DeweyTee

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Wheelwash Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 9:22

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9048478738_b9d2084f45_c

This could be a very short media report today, as the vast majority of paints didnt load unfortunately for myself in Lobby One, thankfully though, mine did, as did the winner and DeweyTee has been a superstar and popped his replay from Lobby Two in the storefront, so we have a report from Lobby One, with photoshopped arty pictures from Lobby Two, its been a long night and the body isnt liking the new med's, but hey, i tried!!

Practice this week has been restricted unfortunately, well actually it was a half hour before the lobby invite was due. Thankfully, Infineon Raceway is one of my favourite track in the world, and the Nascar Circuit in particular is one of my stronger venues, so with a car that i have driven many times around a place i use as a test venue, i managed to blag it, in fact, the noise during qualifying was my jaw hitting the ground when posting a personal best of 1:23:290 on the second flying lap, and following that lap with two more in the 1:23:300's, i was really happy with that result. 

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9048479000_d1bf69d4d7_c

The race itself saw myself on the front row, a rare appearance indeed and thankfully a fairly decent start as pole sitter ONR Burnz shot off out front, and after a side by side drag race with a yellow car (its all i saw through the passenger side mirror) i settled down into a second spot, with ONR Burnz keeping a good 500 foot lead on myself. 

Now im usually not too bad under pressure, especially on tight overtaking tracks like Infineon Raceway, and the Corse La Vittoria Leon of iTeknix was closing the gap, but with the race only being 22 laps this week, the strategy was always going to be to stay out and nurse the tyres the best i could, mainly as the Infineon pit road is so big, not only giving a toilet break mid race, but enough time to cook a Sunday Roast as well and with the difficulty in overtaking i felt in a good position if ONR Burnz pitted. Unfortunately, my plans went slightly off course, well slightly doesnt come into it really, they went way off course, coming over the brow of the hill dropping down to The Chute, the grass just looked too tempting.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9046251127_f614177026_c

It was a huge clanger, in fairness, iTeknix was alot quicker than myself in the mid part of the race and i really was taking it easy nursing the tyres, as he was by the end of the race with ONR Burnz hard charging on the fresh rubber, but he was getting held up my the traffic along the way. It ended up being a cutting it fine scenerio, a 24 lap race would have been extremely interesting out front, but thankfully the tactics worked on this occasion, even if gifting away the lead with such a dreadful mistake. 

iTeknix taking a very convincing win then, from myself in second and ONR Burnz grabbing third at the death from another car stretching it with Mourne Identity in fourth, BG Wumba rounding out the top five. So then, now to completely confuse people, heres a few shots from Lobby Two.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9048479200_6803053fc1_c

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9046251103_14a1108971_c

I do have other shots of Lobby One, but they all feature myself and iTeknix, as well as a shot of MrMarko1100 cleverly disguising the train of unpainted cars behind him. They will be up on my Facebook Page shortly, as well as a few more shots from Lobby Two thanks to the DeweyTee replay in the storefront, including something like this.:-

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9048479244_efd6a1718d_c
ATP Wheelwash
ATP Wheelwash

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SECR Marko1100 Wed 19 Jun 2013 - 14:36

@wheelwash - glad i could help block those unpainted cars ha great shots and write up
SECR Marko1100
SECR Marko1100

TORA Race Number : 245
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Wheelwash Wed 19 Jun 2013 - 22:03

Thank you sir, a rare shot from lobby One last week, as the paints were certainly few and far between, hopefully better luck this week.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9046251233_6e263766dd_c
ATP Wheelwash
ATP Wheelwash

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Wheelwash Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 9:46

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9106720588_36c498f488_c

We have reached the half way point in the Seat Leon Supracup on TORA already, and the fourth round went the same way as the opening three rounds, a battle to the line and another oh so close finish at the front. For myself, well i really like Sunset Peninsula, yes i know, im the one!! But i will also admit that the Sunset Club Circuit is perhaps the weaker of the four circuits, so this week did see plenty of practice laps going in. 

Thankfully, this really paid dividends come qualifying, laying down an opening flying lap of 1:07:567, which was enough to seal third place on the starting grid. ONR Burnz taking pole with a fine time of 1:07:214, with CQR Franchitti sharing the front row with a 1:07:403 in the Red Bull Leon. In total, eleven drivers this week in the top lobby, including v Hurricane v who not only supplied a replay for the photos as my file went corrupt as i tried kick starting my brain into gear, but was very happy with his qualifying effort. I would also like to thank BG Hainsey for another replay sent across and the speed by both going out of there way, certainly much appreciated and im sure those people that enjoy reading my words and pictures are thankful also, cheers guys Smile

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9104491409_c90b1f6e17_c

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9104491223_708d6c3268_c

The race then, certainly worth the entrance fee and im shocked just how quickly the 28 laps reeled off last night. ONR Burnz got a flyer off the front of the pack, with CQR Franchitti is close proximity and they went at it for the entire 28 laps, swapping places on numerous occasions and in the end, pulling quite a distance on the rest of the pack with some stunning lap times, i think the fastest being a 1:07:124 by ONR Burnz, who held on for the win in the end with the AMD Leon.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9106720264_a74f7495bd_c

The Ametek Leon had an eventful race, the start was good, unfortunately though it soon became apparent that i was a bit outclassed with the British Gamers party on the back doors, as BG Hainsey and BG Wumba in the Vodafone Leon's applied the pressured and with LMR TRash in company as well as it started as quite a dogfight at Sunset Peninsula, especially as myself uses a completely different line coming on to the banking, which works for me nicely, but screws the field behind me slightly. 

BG Hainsey was the first to get by, BG Wumba follwing suit a few laps later, as did LMR Trash, pit stops came and went, with myself and Trash still less than 50 feet apart, and after the round of pit stops i managed to get back past the Le Mans Rennsport man, only to be applied with instant pressure immediately again, which basically never stopped until the end, everytime i made a gap, LMR Trash closed it, certainly some very enjoyable racing. 

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9106720292_0572563b41_c

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9106720450_9ec25b4060_c

The British Gamers were certainly in the thick of the action, our superb Lobby Host for the evening BG Wingnut396 decided on the no stop strategy which proved so successful for a few drivers last week, unfortunately though, the 28 laps was perhaps a couple too long this week, and it made for an eventful last few laps for BG Wingnut396, as he defended his place with everything, but the tyres just wouldnt play ball and aid his cause in the slightest, a brave effort though and an eighth place finish at the end was still an improvment on the starting position, having just snook into Lobby One this week after a disappointing qualifying session. 

The win for ONR Burnz gives him a ten point lead at the top of the standings after four rounds, myself ATP Wheelwash in second with LMR Trash in third. Next week is an off week due to the TORA Le Mans 24hr race and good luck to the participants involved with that one, the Seat Leon's returning on Friday 5th July in Switzerland at the magnificent Bernese Alps Stadplatz Circuit, a circuit i remember oh so well in these cars actually in my very early online career, i was rubbish, but it was the first time that the addiction for racing really kicked in. Thius time around, drag tyres fitted and i cant wait for this one. 

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9106720314_46616ccd29_c

If your looking for more photos, well it just so happens i have a stack load on my Wheelwash Racing & Media Facebook Page, about 15 in total this week from Sunset Peninsula Club Circuit. Pop along and say hello, i dont bite unless you ask really really nicely!!
ATP Wheelwash
ATP Wheelwash

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wingnut396 Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 9:56

Another great report from wheelwash who needs to watch replays when you have this being done

As for my tyres im going to be using bridgestones next week cause michelin's just dont work lol
BG Wingnut396
BG Wingnut396

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 13:26

I'm famous!!!!! Wheelwash, great job throughout the season with all the reports you have posted for all the series events you have been in!! But, I like this one the best. Very Happy
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

TORA Race Number : 14
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://ax4x.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 13:32

Great stuff yet again Wheelwash, every week its something I look forward to reading. I've got to look at that replay at some point to study your line around the final turn, never seen that used before and it worked a treat with you gaining 50-100ft every time on it compared to me.

Also I've got to say this series has some of the best racecraft shown, with respect from each and every driver, in any series I've raced on TORA yet, week in week out. Cheers
Hainesy
Hainesy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by SECR Marko1100 Mon 24 Jun 2013 - 0:19

FM4_Forza52

A small alteration to my paint for this fridays race . In honor of Allan i'll be changing my green wing mirrors and green strips on my car to black instead and will also be running the vinyl tribute that ATR DAN has on his storefront . Hope this doesnt come across as dis-tasteful or anything just my way of dealing with it .
SECR Marko1100
SECR Marko1100

TORA Race Number : 245
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Wheelwash Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 12:25

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9221860928_aff79b937d_z

The penultimate round of the Seat Leon Supracup and the magnificent gem that is Bernese Alps laid in wait for the teams this week, now i will admit that the Bernese Alps isnt everyone's cup of tea, but me personally, i think is fantastic, especially the Stadplatz Circuit in A Class and like magic, thats the entertainment that was lying in wait for us this week.

Plenty of practice has gone in over the past couple of weeks, as being such a momentum track in the Leon, gear change spots was important, as well as the usual lines and speed, so coming into this race i was confident of making at least Lobby One this week, the good news was that qualifying went well and a time of 1:36:675 meant fifth overall and a spot in lobby one, the even better news was that only sixteen drivers had turned up and we squeezed them all into one lobby with zero problems, so we all was celebrating a lobby one appearance this week.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9221860706_1d2ec56d3d_c

VAMR Wilson and ONR Burnz had the front row locked out, BG Hainsey (thank you for the replay with all the paints sir, you're a star) and LMR Trash occupying row two, with myself and lobby host BG Wingnut396 in row three. The start was a very well behaved start, especially around the tricky turn one that is the Bernese Alps in this direction and it made for some three wide racing dropping down the hill on the first occasion. Further back on the grid, Bandit1097 had a slight issue which ended up facing the wrong way coming into the final bend and the camoflouge effect on the Black Seat didnt help his Allied Forces team mate Dewey Tee that was left with no place to go and t-boned him, damaging both cars badly, credit to Dewey Tee for plodding on, Bandit1097 deciding the early shower was a better option on this occasion.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9219083221_c9d0d482f7_c

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9221860752_0880339d9a_c

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9219083547_848fce73d7_c

BG Wingnut had a lap of bad luck, which resulted in slight contact on a couple of occasions, damaging the British Gamers Leon which resulting in a smoking engine, and kudos to the rather sharp comment from someone about the smoking advertisement not being permitted, i almost ran off course with your comedy timing Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 E5187859

Not for the first time, an alternative pit strategy coming in at the end of lap three for the Lobbyhost, which on this occasion didnt work out well, a second pit stop reuired later in the race. ONR Burnz had a bad pit stop also, costing him a second place finish minimum, as the pit wall jumped out and attacked the AMD Leon.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9221860602_3ecaab5e6f_c

The round of pit stops came and went, giving VAMR Wilson a commanding lead, the battle for second heating up as BG Smithy and BG Hainesy fought over the two remaining spots on the podium, Mamu2508 in the second AMD Leon had a belter, making up a couple of positions, capitalizing on the mistakes from LMR Trash and myself ATP Wheelwash, who like all series long were locked together yet again, scrapping for every piece of tarmac, with big grins on the faces.

The end of the 23 laps saw VAMR Wilson sealing his first victory of the campaign, and in impressive style, with the BG duo of Smithy and Hainsey rounding out the top three. Mamu 2508 finishing fourth, myself fifth and LMR Trash sixth. ONR Burnz keeping hold of the points lead in the championship despite the 8th place finish this week.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9221860720_1e3e6e0e04_c

Next week sees the cavalcade travelling across to Mugello for 35 laps around the Club Circuit, and theres a rumour going around that rain is in the air, it would be nice to see some rain here at the moment, im Scottish and cant handle conditions above freezing, im melting here!! If you would like to see more pictures, well it just so happens that the Wheelwash Racing & Media Facebook Page as a whole stack of them, just pop along and take a look, i dont bite unless you ask really really nicely. Lots of pictures from all the series i take part in, currently up there the Firecracker 100 and the Spec Cup opening round at Road Atalnta in the BMW E36 M3 on the TORA front.
ATP Wheelwash
ATP Wheelwash

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 12:37

Fantastic write up and pictures! I never knew my comment about Wingnuts 'smoking' almost made you crash lol
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 14:21

Excellent again Wheelwash Cheers 
Hainesy
Hainesy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Wheelwash Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 10:41

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9273294564_e434b7b8de_z

The final round of the Seat Leon Supercup and unfortunately, the weather around Florence took a turn for the worse. It started raining on the teams arrival last Monday and hasnt stopped since. This unfortunately affected numbers as well, with just twelve cars making the journey, although rumour has it that a small group of Seat Leon's is currently on Dover Eastern Docks helping Her Majesty's Customs & Excise with there enquiries. The rain had washed all the rubber away on the track, but thankfully come race time was a light drizzle (or basically, if you think i was spending that long in a photoshop making the rain look a lot more real than this on that many photos, your so wrong!!)

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9273294582_79e6042b10_c

The practice sessions this week had been really positive, unfortunately though a full test run was never achieved due to a bad day in which staying in bed all day was a far better option. So i came into the evening with a good handling car and a rough knowledge that one stop would be good enough. Qualifying went really well, popping in a personal best of 1:06:342 which saw myself finishing second, but with the penalty on ONR Burnz of a four place grid drop, pole position for myself, with VAMR Wilson in second sharing the front row, the next row being an all British Gamers row with BG Wingnut396 and BG Smithy, ONR Burnz in fifth.

The race itself then, well ONR Burnz got a cracking start, coming from fifth on the grid up to third by turn one, it involved a very rare occurance as well, with ATP Wheelwash leading the first two laps, to celebrate the occasion and to massage the ego a wee bit further i took photographic evidence that i have been staring at all night long.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9270508715_29b6e37cdd_c

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9273294442_fa2af374f3_c

It wasnt long before VAMR Wilson and ONR Burnz were past and away out front for another duel on the drag tyres, in a small and optimistic hope of winning the Championship, i decided to have a wee gamble and go down the two pit stop route, which i had absolutely zero preparation for and well, it failed miserably!

BG Smithy was having a few issues as well, but but up a great fightback, eventually finishing seventh, behind Major Kracksaw who had a really good race, finishing sixth at the end of the 38 laps. BG Wingnut396 was going for the long stint on the tyres again, which with Mamu2508 and myself gaining on both made for a few intense laps of feet watching at the end.

The battle out front was going the same way, ONR Burnz tyres were starting to give up, whereas a late pit stop from VAMR Wilson meant he was catching at the end, but ONR Burnz just holding on for the win and the Championship title as well.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9273294482_7640e6f320_c

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9270508599_65f042b70f_c

A successful series then, a big thank you to BG Wingnut396 throughout the whole process, a different idea, which worked really well and brought a nice twist to the series. Well done to all the drivers also, the driving standards have been very good throughout, certainly on a personal level,  i hope i managed to get the vast majority of you in each week, theres only so many photos you can do in a forum, why the Wheelwash Racing & Media Facebook Page does what it does so well and thank you to everyone who has joined and commented on my work, especially some of the pm's received, very much appreciated.

Congratulations to ONR Burnz on the series championship and good luck to those of you that will be challenging in the Mini Mayhem coming up in a few weeks.

Seat Leon Supercup Media - Page 2 9273294942_1fd543d53d_c

If the replay floats your boat, its now up on the ATP Wheelwash Storefront for the next seven days ish!!

ATP Wheelwash
ATP Wheelwash

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down