TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Has it really been 4 years already?! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Has it really been 4 years already?! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Has it really been 4 years already?! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Has it really been 4 years already?! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Has it really been 4 years already?! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Has it really been 4 years already?! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Has it really been 4 years already?! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Has it really been 4 years already?! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Has it really been 4 years already?! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Has it really been 4 years already?!

Go down

Has it really been 4 years already?! Empty Has it really been 4 years already?!

looking at the Calendar today and know that today marks 4 years since i joined the TORA family. Which, back then, was just under one week from the First Race Meeting for the TORA GT's (Season 4) at Mugello. I went and took the liberty and revived the livery i used in the first half of Season 4.

Here's the image that can be found on the TORA Main Website (find the "2009 Season 4" page and it's the first image in the photo album)
 photo 2009GTs4NJ.jpg

And here it is replicated in FM4!
 photo BlastFromDaPast.jpg

Only difference in the livery(ies) were the tyre brand logo & the Yellow on my car (#42 & 'NJ Carsport' team leader BrnoutJerzey ran Avon's which had the best grip, I had Firestone's which had the best longevity)

....at the 'Car Change' point in that 2009 season, i had switched to the DB9 to assist 3rd teammate 'The Slim Stoner' (later became VVV Slim), and created a new team livery:
(placed on a DBS in this picture)
 photo NJCarsportFm4.jpg

..will showcase more liveries of the past at a future time Razz

Has it really been 4 years already?! 4CehZCuHas it really been 4 years already?! 1Im0ehJHas it really been 4 years already?! AZBlrjnHas it really been 4 years already?! SSaUnAU
Has it really been 4 years already?! KlHMZuJHas it really been 4 years already?! 1vuHXh0Has it really been 4 years already?! FoUH4rWHas it really been 4 years already?! N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Has it really been 4 years already?! :: Comments

nickyf1

Post Sun 28 Apr 2013 - 15:40 by nickyf1

Yes, it has...

Mwahahahahahahaaa Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

LMR DarthMario

Post Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 10:00 by LMR DarthMario

went back and placed that white&black vodafone livery on the proper DB9 yesterday. Smile now to just remember where the other logos are placed.

Back to top Go down

CQR Rogue

Post Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 10:34 by CQR Rogue

+1 Mark remember first races back on forza 2 Smile

Back to top Go down

LMR DarthMario

Post Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 10:58 by LMR DarthMario

i'm sure you can Duncan. once i got up through the field in B lobby (started 5th), i latched onto the back bumper of your GranSport and followed your line to the T until you made that little mistake exiting Turn 1. Wink i dunno where we can find it, but an old staff member recorded the video from his 'dashboard', and at one point you can make out a puff of smoke where you had that moment that let me by.

...and to think, if i hadn't used a different setup for the Sprint Race that day, i wonder how big my debut race would've been like in A lobby. i remember in the next meeting at Maple Valley Short for the Sprint Race, ATR DAN said something like "SWITCH, Where did you come from?" after having a good run to land in the A lobby for the "Main Race", and the rest is history i guess

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down