TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Radical Cup Feed back EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Radical Cup Feed back EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Radical Cup Feed back EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Radical Cup Feed back EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Radical Cup Feed back EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Radical Cup Feed back EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Radical Cup Feed back EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Radical Cup Feed back EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Radical Cup Feed back EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Radical Cup Feed back

3 posters

Go down

MSA TORA Radical Cup Feed back Empty MSA TORA Radical Cup Feed back

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 28 Apr 2013 - 23:28

Hi all,

In order to improve how TORA operates its race nights please can you fill out the below forms to we can start to gather feedback and make sure we improve how we operate TORA official race series

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the race nights in the Radical Cup?

Score -

2) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the lobby hosts?

Score -

3) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the driving standards of the other drivers?

Score -

4) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, How would you rate the punctuation of TORA during the event i.e. lobby hosts invites, LT updates race results updates?

Score -

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, Did you enjoy yourself?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you could suggest an area of improvement for the race night, what would it be?

If you could suggest one area of improvement for the series, what would it be?

Any other comments?[/quote]
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Radical Cup Feed back Empty Re: MSA TORA Radical Cup Feed back

Post by AAR ABEnstein Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 0:14

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the race nights in the Radical Cup?
Score - 6
2) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the lobby hosts?
Score - 7
3) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the driving standards of the other drivers?
Score - 5

4) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, How would you rate the punctuation of TORA during the event i.e. lobby hosts invites, LT updates race results updates?
Score - 7

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, Did you enjoy yourself?

If you could suggest an area of improvement for the race night, what would it be?
None. The time between qualifying and the first race was only about 5-10 minutes Smile .
If you could suggest one area of improvement for the series, what would it be?
Race 2 should have a reverse grid...maybe
Any other comments?
I don't think a lot of people paid attention to the safety car rules. Especially at Maple Valley. I'm pretty sure there were some incidents that should've had a safety car. I can't offer a solution to that, though.
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 2:13

Hi all,

In order to improve how TORA operates its race nights please can you fill out the below forms to we can start to gather feedback and make sure we improve how we operate TORA official race series

Score - 7

Score - 7

Score - 5

Score - 7

Score - 7

If you could suggest an area of improvement for the race night, what would it be? Give LMR Scantraxx an extra power handicap.. lol

If you could suggest one area of improvement for the series, what would it be? Not a thing!

Any other comments?[/quote] RIP LMR Scantraxx - was hit by Radical in revenge for not showing up to Mugello!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down