TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
[Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
[Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
[Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
[Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
[Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
[Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
[Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
[Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
[Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

[Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short

+5
Wooflers
FSR Groves
v Hurricane v
Ax4x Bandit
JAMIE ANDERS0N
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short Empty [Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 20 May 2013 - 15:09

This Wednesday we return to the VW spec cup and we go to a track we don’t normally use, Iberian Short. As before qualifying, hosts will be shown on Live Timing in green a party will be set up at about 19:30 and invites to the hosts will be issued. Once in the party confirm that you can see your lobby on Live Timing and bring up any issues you have.

At 19:40 start sending out invites for the drivers in your lobby, if you are Live Timing trained then also fill out the Live Timing doc as trained so we all know how you are doing. To those not trained I will ask you at about 19:50 how your lobby is going and request the names of the current people you have in your lobby. Please stay in the party for the whole time and if any drivers have issues getting into your lobby please report this and we can move them to a different lobby and try them again. If they still cant they must reset there router.

If a driver cant select there car then invite the driver into the party, but let us know you are doing this first. You can then talk to the person about the problem and have us as a back up. at 19:55 will have a last check of people in lobbies. If any driver cannot connect to the lobbies they are advised they will miss out on qualifying and will be invited to race 1 from the back of the grid if they are able to get into one, they have the time of Q to try and sort out there connection.

Time to double check your lobby settings. Settings -Qualifying will consist of 5 flying laps (lap counter will be set to 7 laps) -Collisions will be forced off -Damage will be set to Limited damage -There will be no roll off delay - you must find your own space on track. -The Grid will be set to Random -Clean laps take preference over Dirty laps. A slower clean lap will qualify in front of a faster Dirty lap. - Racing Line Allowed -TCS, ABS, STM, Auto-brake and Auto-gears are prohibited. Manual gears must be used but it is up to the competitor if they wish to use the clutch or not. 20:00 time to go, await my go before you leave the party.

Complete the qualifying and if Live Timing trained fill out the times into the doc, if you are not Live Timing trained return to lobby and awaiting for me to ask for your lobby times. Once all the times are on Live Timing the grid will be sorted and hosts assigned to each lobby. I will try and use the qualifying hosts so stay in the party, Once hosts decided you are to set up your lobby and start inviting drivers into your lobby. If other hosts are required they will be invited into the Party, if any hosts in the party are not required depending on how many spaces we have in the lobby they are allowed to stay but if it becomes full then we require a member to leave to party.

After about 10 minutes or so we will check if everyone is getting in nicely and if there is any problems. Once all lobbies are ready to start then wait for clear instruction from the Race Director/Head Marshal before proceeding. Race 1 First set the grid to one lap and set the grid for the first race. Make sure lobby settings are correct -Race will consist of 24 laps -Collisions will be forced on -Damage will be set to Limited damage -The Grid will be set to Lobby points -Standing start in the positions they qualified -Racing Line Allowed -TCS, ABS, STM, Auto-brake and Auto-gears are prohibited. Manual gears must be used but it is up to the competitor if they wish to use the clutch or not.

Make sure you record the finishing places of the lobby, if Live Timing trained then input onto doc, if not keep a note of the places. Race 2 -Race will consist of 24 laps (Set counter to 25) -Collisions will be forced on -Damage will be set to Limited damage -The Grid will be set to Lobby points -Rolling start in the finishing positions of race 1 - Racing Line Allowed -TCS, ABS, STM, Auto-brake and Auto-gears are prohibited. Manual gears must be used but it is up to the competitor if they wish to use the clutch or not. Input final positions into Live Timing or record your times.

Once the races are finished return to the party, First of the hosts that don’t have Live Timing access are to give the Race Director/Head Marshal the finishing places or all the drivers. After all results are in then we can discuss any problems incurred during the night. Keep an eye out on corner cutting as this person has posted this
RedRacer19 wrote:49.7, I finally stopped locking up! Also I found a ton of corners you can cut without dirtying your lap
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

[Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short Empty Re: [Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 20 May 2013 - 15:12

For some reason it dont like to drop lines and made it out as one whole long peice
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

[Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short Empty Re: [Marshals] MSA TORA Spec Cup S1 - Rounds 3 & 4 - Iberian Short

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 20 May 2013 - 15:34

BG Chucky 82 wrote:For some reason it dont like to drop lines and made it out as one whole long peice
It is a beautiful essay if I may say, Chucky. lol! Once again, can't host qualifying, but can host race lobby.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Mon 20 May 2013 - 15:49

I am available to host with nothing getting in the way.
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

TORA Race Number : 14
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://ax4x.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013 - 18:59

BG Chucky 82 wrote:For some reason it dont like to drop lines and made it out as one whole long peice

Spaced it out for ya Jamie, is that okay mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Mon 20 May 2013 - 19:03

Does the Host have to take part in the race?

If not then I can host a lobby?
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 20 May 2013 - 19:07

STR Warspite GB wrote:

Spaced it out for ya Jamie, is that okay mate?

Dont understand why it wouldnt work
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013 - 19:09

I'm not sure either mate, my iPad has its moments too, that's why I try to avoid posting important subjects until I am at my laptop lol.

Also just seen my signature, has someone edited my profile? don't remember adding a second sig below the first image scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Mon 20 May 2013 - 19:17

jgroves1996 wrote:Does the Host have to take part in the race?

If not then I can host a lobby?

?
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 20 May 2013 - 21:19

Yeah I added all the current sigs to people today and those that had two removed and left with one, you can move it to where you want it.

Groves, we can do that but sometimes would rather not due to the rear mirror glitch with over 12 drivers.

I could put you down to host Q and then you are there if needed for the race?
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Mon 20 May 2013 - 21:22

Yeah sure thing! Smile

If i did Quali, i'd just park up at turn 1 or something?
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 20 May 2013 - 21:36

Yep can park where ever, collisions are off so you wont wreck someone
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Mon 20 May 2013 - 21:37

Awesome Very Happy well i look forward to hosting Smile
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Mon 20 May 2013 - 23:42

I'll be there
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Tue 21 May 2013 - 16:03

Able to host if need be Very Happy I don't think I can make any of the races after this one but I can help host tomorrow Smile
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 22 May 2013 - 18:49

If you need me to host a race lobby, no problem... but with my lack of Live Timing, I'd consider myself the last resort for Quallies.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Wed 22 May 2013 - 18:50

Can I vote not to host, for whatever reason I may need to. Haven't done a Spec Cup race before so I'll just ride backseat for this one if that's alright
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Wed 22 May 2013 - 18:52

Q Lobby hosts are

Bli33ard
v Hurricane v
jgrooves1996

Just about 40 drivers for tonight, so about 13/14 in each lobby
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Wed 22 May 2013 - 18:53

Oh yeah, word to the wise, I dont know how to use the live timing, also, if you want me to host a Race Lobby, then I can take part just to do so
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Wed 22 May 2013 - 18:56

Ready when y'all are.
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Wed 22 May 2013 - 21:13

Sorry for vanishing from the hosting position after Race 1 finished...

You wouldn't believe it, but my bloody cat dislodged the Internet cable from the back of the xbox...

FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Wed 22 May 2013 - 22:04

Sounds like your cat has a hatred for the internet.
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Wed 22 May 2013 - 22:10

Nope, Just me :L

So yeah sorry bout that guys! Smile Won't happen again (If i get called up again that is)
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wingnut396 Wed 22 May 2013 - 22:57

no problems groves you done well when cat wasnt destroying things
BG Wingnut396
BG Wingnut396

TORA Race Number : 148
Number of posts : 1851

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Wed 22 May 2013 - 22:58

BG Wingnut396 wrote:no problems groves you done well when cat wasnt destroying things

Cheers! Smile

Sodding cat...
cat
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next