TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Inside News: No Fear Racing - 16-06-13 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Inside News: No Fear Racing - 16-06-13 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Inside News: No Fear Racing - 16-06-13 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Inside News: No Fear Racing - 16-06-13 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Inside News: No Fear Racing - 16-06-13 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Inside News: No Fear Racing - 16-06-13 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Inside News: No Fear Racing - 16-06-13 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Inside News: No Fear Racing - 16-06-13 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Inside News: No Fear Racing - 16-06-13 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Inside News: No Fear Racing - 16-06-13

Go down

Inside News: No Fear Racing - 16-06-13 Empty Inside News: No Fear Racing - 16-06-13

Recently we at Inside News were travelling thru Dunsfold in Guildford where we saw a couple of No Fear Racing vans, we decided to fellow them to try and scoop up more news on the continued plans at TORA.  It headed to the Top Gear Test Track.  After some words with security on the gates we got in.  The vans were parked up outside a hanger where we saw BG Chucky standing outside on his phone, when he got off his phone we got his attention and asked if we could have some words.  He was happy to do so as long as we didn’t take any pictures that day, we agreed to this.

Inside News:  What brings you to the Top Gear Test Track?  You don’t normally do any testing here.
Chucky:  That’s right, I have only been here a few times before but I thought of a logical sense of this is the most local track for me so I had words with the powers above and managed to get this as the test track now for No Fear Racing with the conditions on that Top Gear are the main people around here so if they arrive I have to stay off the track.  I thought that was ok as I can’t spend every minute of every day testing.

Inside news:  You are currently not signed up to any series at TORA so what are you here testing?
Chucky:   TORA has quite a few events currently taking place and a few that are going to be starting up very soon, I can confirm that I will not be entering anything that is currently running so it will be a new championship.

Inside News:  So we have the TEC, ISCC and the BMW SPEC Cup.
Chucky:  Yes that’s right.

Inside News:  Will you give us a clue to which one or more you will be entering.
Chucky:  All I will say is I am entering one of them.

Inside News:  That surprises us as you don’t shy away from the fact that you prefer FWD cars where they are all RWD car events.
Chucky:   That is correct I do prefer FWD cars but I have never stayed out of a RWD car.

Inside News:   When will the news be announced in what you are doing
Chucky: How about this, you come back here Friday 21 June and you can be the first to know.

Inside News: That’s fantastic I will be here next Friday, and on that note I will end it here thank you very much Chucky
Chucky:  That’s ok, thank you.

Thanks for reading and check back next weekend where the news will be revealed with what No Fear Racing are doing.
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Inside News: No Fear Racing - 16-06-13 :: Comments

Hainesy

Post Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 15:10 by Hainesy

Like it Jamie, good job it wasn't Beanz on the phone, the interviewer would still be waiting:D

Back to top Go down

FSR Groves

Post Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 15:20 by FSR Groves

Were the two new members of BG present at this test? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down