TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
SCCA Trans Am Series discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
SCCA Trans Am Series discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
SCCA Trans Am Series discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
SCCA Trans Am Series discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
SCCA Trans Am Series discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
SCCA Trans Am Series discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
SCCA Trans Am Series discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
SCCA Trans Am Series discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
SCCA Trans Am Series discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

SCCA Trans Am Series discussion

+14
LastNewtStandin
SCR3WUGUYZ
Rodmankn3
Richy59
ProfMadFatStaxx
Colonal Keidec
Ax4x Kane
v Hurricane v
Ax4x Broomz
DeweyTee
HCR ChicaiN
Ax4x Bandit
theboomeranga
Ax4x Mikey J
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SCCA Trans Am Series discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: SCCA Trans Am Series discussion

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 22:48

If you added ProfMadFatStaxx to your friends list, he can send them to you.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

SCCA Trans Am Series discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: SCCA Trans Am Series discussion

Post by GRD 4 3L Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 23:04

Flyin Mikey J wrote:If you added ProfMadFatStaxx to your friends list, he can send them to you.

I did that last night. I'll ask him. Thank you.
GRD 4 3L
GRD 4 3L

TORA Race Number : 977
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by S1lentRaven. Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 17:41

Hi guys tonight will be my first friday night series could one of the guys from allied forces send me the liverys for all three cars cheers guys :-)
S1lentRaven.
S1lentRaven.

TORA Race Number : 566
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 17:52

Raven, my liveries for this so far have been rather whimsical, Kilroy has made true Ax4x paints. But I could get something done for you this afternoon my time after I get my chores done.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by S1lentRaven. Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 18:03

Ok no worries ill sort something out for tonight saves you rushing around Very Happy 
S1lentRaven.
S1lentRaven.

TORA Race Number : 566
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 22:29

Here is my Viper, Painted for me by my team mate Shafter 316 while I spend all my time up the hospital. Check out his storefront for a whole bunch of awesome paints Smile

SCCA Trans Am Series discussion - Page 3 Vz3r

SCCA Trans Am Series discussion - Page 3 9zta

SCCA Trans Am Series discussion - Page 3 Rk09
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 17:04

I hope the remaining tracks see more parity between the three makes, but this series still sees much the same sort of pack racing found in other Spec series, such as Spec Miata... just at a much quicker pace Twisted Evil 
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 7:24

I have to admit that was an embarrassing performance on my part today... I am more addicted to TCS than I had ever thought. My skill set needs some work. Embarassed
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 14:36

That was fun last night! Tried my best to either catch someone or stay ahead of them. Can't wait for the next race!
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

TORA Race Number : 14
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://ax4x.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 14:42

Harder to run without TCS in the stock tuned cars though Mikey
Dont sweat it to much eh Smile
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 14:56

I run quicker with it off & that aston was rapid last night but I think the viper was quicker Smile
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DeweyTee Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 17:53

I had fun last night to in the first two races. During the last race, either my wife asking me a question or the Sangria kicking in caused all sorts of run offs! i gave up.... will try to make the next one with no Sangria. Sorry about the bump draft Hurricane... at least it was square and didn't cause an accident. Later buddy.
DeweyTee
DeweyTee

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 19:12

It way fun Dewey, besides it helped me get out of the turn better. This time I took this race like the LeMans open and just had fun with it. I think Broom was getting ready to knock me into a wall in that last race the way I took all the track. Also, Mikey throwing signs at me in the second race going into the corkscrew. But, something told me you were going to have to leave when your wife came in and started asking you about movies. I wanted to laugh so hard and mess with you over that.
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

TORA Race Number : 14
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://ax4x.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 6:58

Had some great battles again this week. Race 1 and 2 with Grizzle... I have no idea how we were side by side so much of the time without wrecking each other. Then in Race 3, I made a couple mistakes and all but blew the gap I had on Bandit by lap 11, so I had to push hard the last lap to keep my spot.

Thanks to all, as you guys have made this a very fun series. Next week it wraps up at the Indianapolis GP Circuit, and there are some pretty close point battles going on from second place on back.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 1:45

Thanks to all who took part in making this series so much fun, both to compete in as well as to host. I much prefer some good banter on race day rather than a slew of SI's and illwill being tossed about.

All three races, at INDY GP, and not a single restart? I was expecting a few to be honest, as the T1/2 complex seems designed to cause serious chaos. Thanks again for resisting the urge to pummel through traffic at the starts.

As for the racing at Indy: I will be posting all three replays on my SF tomorrow as proof that you can race cars at this level in default trim, and have some great races doing so. It will also show the lag that I encountered midrace in race three, but in the end it was inconsequential as nobody got wrecked by it.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 2:05

Another brilliantly fun championship Mikey
Thanks to everyone who raced and the banter as always is great fun.

Sorry GRD 4 3L for the shunt in race 1, Seemed that you got on the brakes early from my end and it took me by surprise. My bad for hitting you Sad

Again,Thanks everyone Smile
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3