TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
LAUNCH>> Slider S15's TORA Spec Cup Season 2 Launch EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
LAUNCH>> Slider S15's TORA Spec Cup Season 2 Launch EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
LAUNCH>> Slider S15's TORA Spec Cup Season 2 Launch EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
LAUNCH>> Slider S15's TORA Spec Cup Season 2 Launch EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
LAUNCH>> Slider S15's TORA Spec Cup Season 2 Launch EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
LAUNCH>> Slider S15's TORA Spec Cup Season 2 Launch EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
LAUNCH>> Slider S15's TORA Spec Cup Season 2 Launch EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
LAUNCH>> Slider S15's TORA Spec Cup Season 2 Launch EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
LAUNCH>> Slider S15's TORA Spec Cup Season 2 Launch EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

LAUNCH>> Slider S15's TORA Spec Cup Season 2 Launch

Go down

LAUNCH>> Slider S15's TORA Spec Cup Season 2 Launch Empty LAUNCH>> Slider S15's TORA Spec Cup Season 2 Launch

FM4_Forza594

It is with great pleasure that we can announce Slider S15's entry into the TORA Spec Cup Season 2!

The 2010 TORA Rally Champion of The World will be driving an SBR prepared BMW E36 M3 Cup Car for the one make series which is already boasting large numbers of distinguished entries.

Title Sponsorship will be from Slider's company Slider's Storefront who will be providing the financial muscle as well their vinyl wrapping skills to keep the car looking it's finest at every event. Sam Billing Racing will be building and maintaining the M3 Cup Car at every event as well as taking care of the logistics by getting the car to every round of the international championship.

FM4_Forza595

New to the programme for this championship is Achilles Radial who will be providing all of the Tires for the team during our Championship campaign. Another new sponsor for this Championship is KW Suspension who will be providing the Springs and Shock Absorbers to help the M3 Cup Car fly through the corners.

GoPro Action Camera's will be sponsoring the team once again ensuring that not a moment of action is missed thanks to their Hero3 Black Edition Cameras which will be installed in the car. Kleer's Premium Car Care Products will also be returning to sponsor the team and ensure the car looks spotlessly showroom clean for every race.

FM4_Forza596

Slider had this to say:

"I'm really excited for this series. After a very successful return to action in the Clio Cup and a one off appearance in the Golf GTi Cup I'm confident in the action and excitement that this series can bring and with the added element of rear wheel drive I think the action is set to increase! I know that I can do well in this kind of series with my driving style really suiting the Cup style events. With these BMW's I think I'm going to be leaning on my Drifting background quite a bit as well, especially when things start to get heated.

The TORA M3 Cup Car is a seriously fun car to drive and I can't wait to get on track and show what I can do!"
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit