TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day'

+13
Aero180
F4H Hakkinen
Midnight LMR
AAR ABEnstein
F4H bandicoot
HCR Motorhead
ll Taku ll
Texaspotatolord
F4H Drake
F4H Lotterer
theboomeranga
BG Wingnut396
TLR Scrublord
17 posters

Go down

TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' Empty TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day'

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 9:38

I copied this from CredibleWizard after the Sebring 12H but thought it was a nice touch so get going guys Smile

After the dust has settled from the battles of the weekend. Now would be a good time for us to celebrate some of the individual performances to which deserve some recognition amongst the community.

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations?
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you?
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?
Did another team impress you?

Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?

Here is the thread to celebrate those achievements!

There is not any particular prize or award, Just a thread where stand-out performances can be recognised and applauded amongst us all as fellow racers.
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' Empty Re: TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day'

Post by BG Wingnut396 Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 9:42

good thinking robin lol
BG Wingnut396
BG Wingnut396

TORA Race Number : 148
Number of posts : 1851
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' Empty Re: TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day'

Post by theboomeranga Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 9:53

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? both BalmierPie and teddy surpassed my expectations during the race, i've always known teddy was quick, but the way he drove in his 6 or 7 stints to try get his team back in the running after a driver missed his stints was just fantastic. as for Balmier he was doubting his pace leading up to the race, but his consistancy throughout his stints was fantastic
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? i dont understand the question
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? no, only i damaged my car after my controller died and then hit the wall and flipped (sperate laps) at tertre rouge
Did another team impress you? the F4H guys as always, and AAR, HR, actually impressed with everyone this weekend
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? SkytheK1d, BAR Smurfy and deathmagot, and a few of the others, some of the battles were fantastic and the overtakes were very ballsy but great
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 14:35

no we all knew our job and we executed it as best as we could.
TG Wormburner stepped in and provided us with a beautiful looking car.
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?
Knob Laggy (the sweeney) took some heavy damage but still hauled ass to keep his team in the running.
The MKR Vette as same as us they had a plan and executed it as best as they could .
FMS Senna stint 2 completely destroying the Jeremy Kyle R18 on the live stream this was epic win.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 15:42

Nope, I expected all the other drivers in my team put in the miles and that's exactly what they did!
Not really, we had a game plan early on and stuck to it!
CQR Aero in stint 1 did great, He had extreme levels of damage and this was after lap 1, he done great to just keep putting in the laps!
I always knew that 'The Sweeney' would be a good team, I had a great fight with them guys at Sebring in every stint and then with the addition of Takumi they were always going to do good. But the Rebellion team was just outstanding and deserved GT in my opinion, Mopar was flying and I feel so bad for him!
In LMP the F4H team in my lobby was flying and in one stint Chrisupra couldn't see my car on the track which was extremely weird and I was livid when he plowed through me like a tank and carried on as if he was untouched but once it was explained I just found it extremely weird!
There was a couple of things, first Takumi definitely gets my praise after the 30 minute side by side battle in stint 1. Also all of the Rebellion racing team for just hunkering down and plowing through the laps! The F4H Jag in A lobby done great as well as they done the same and kept their nose clean and put the laps in. Good Job to all in A lobby! Cheers 
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Drake Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 16:12

My teammates consisted of The Bulin Wall5, II Alex P II, and TheOneNamedJack! These guys are amazing day in and day out, and my expectations are really high for them. Things just did not go our way this team, but for the stints that did, no one could keep with us.

Our lineup was pretty much set at Sebring.

F4H Bullet had a spectacular crash at Tertre Rouge early in the stint and if he didn't put his head down and keep pedaling his car for those 240 miles, F4H Red Sonia would not have won, plain and simple.

I race with and against some of the best in the prototypes but the guys in GT are great to watch. My respect goes out to TG Takumi, XPR Mad Dog, and above all Mopar001. He drove 10 hours in his Rebellion Ford GT, and was committed to run 14 hours, but a lag out again ruined his chances of winning yet another TORA TEC race and I'm not expecting to make an appearance at another race. Sad 

LMR Deftone has been getting better since the first time I ran against him at the TORA Britcar 24, and now he is really showing pace in the LMP1 category. TG Takumi and XPR Mad Dog's battle was epic and so was F4H Insanity and LMR DarthMario's battle later on.

Last edited by Drake Hellspawn on Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 16:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Grammar.)
F4H Drake
F4H Drake

TORA Race Number : 23
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 16:48

Well I knew how well Takumi would do. But I was very impressed with the way that Knob dealt with his adversities in his stints.
Not really
Knob Laggy, minimized how much we lost in his controller malfunction.
Mopar's team. They were running a flawless race for so long. Really a shame they got screwed by a lag out.
Senna crashed in a truly spectacular way. And an Audi R18 going slower than a Corvette in the straights is pretty impressive.

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ll Taku ll Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 17:01

My teammates consisted of Knob Laggy and texaspotatolord and they were both mint.

Not really

Yes, Knob Laggy had a massive crash with over an hour left to run but he never gave up and finished the stint.

All the GTE teams in lobby 1 were very fast and very clean racers.

XPR Mad Dog in stint 1, he fought with me hard all race and the last 30 mins made me sweat trying to keep him behind. In the the end he got me in the porsche curves and beat me by 138ft.  
ll Taku ll
ll Taku ll

TORA Race Number : 330
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 17:53

Senna...I expected him not to crash and he exceeded it the other way by giving us the best barrel rolls in structured and leagued Forza championship history.

Our lineup was set after Sebring where we had Claim do a short notice final stint which gave us good placing. Others' misfortunes gave us the win in that end. But for this one it was the intended British four...which turned into a three.

Senna x2 and myself x2. We lost a decent half dozen laps because of incidents and damage. Many of which involved immobilised motors.

The Sweeney were always up there but with only a few isolated cases of twinky hurdles and controller failures, they were on it. Mopar's Ford team were going flawless until the lagout.

VVV Micko...he's like Raikkonen, cool as a cucumber. Just gets the job done. And he's so quick, clean and consistent over the three racing sites we're on. This was the first time I saw him driving LMP and he was acing it.

Bandicoot also did a sterling job for his team and even with the couple of bits of damage still pulled out a massive feck off stint of like 263?

Kudos to Richy for giving me a draft when I had 100% damage all around, and to the guy in another Vette who drafted me in that same stint and actually pulled on me! Razz Laughing 

One C is better.

TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' 1SYCYfDTORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' VWFRPRpTORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' KXuWtxqTORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' NmyjVoUTORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' ZxxURAMTORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' JgDewLgTORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' WLxDUZYTORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' 5nPqOwATORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' K91JzVYTORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' 70LXLscTORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' ZZnXNxnTORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' JUwEMx8TORA Le Mans 24H - 'Drivers of the Day' PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H bandicoot Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 18:10

My teammates knew what to do and delivered!

Nope! Our lineup was set as it was for last years race, we decided that months ago.

Bullet drove with tons of damage which kept us in the game at that point, Laggy also did a sterling job, so easy to throw in the towel when something outside your control gives you major damage.

The FLMS team did very well considering their circumstances, and the outright pace of Drakes team was mad.

Laggy for his efforts after his crash and Bulin for continuing after his lag crash. Motorhead also drove a great stint locked at a few hundred feet behind me for almost the entire stint. (It was 262 btw Razz  )

F4H bandicoot
F4H bandicoot

TORA Race Number : 58
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AAR ABEnstein Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 18:56

CRA Morphader and CRA Adder in D Lobby for hosting D1, D3, D4, and D12! I was slated as one of the hosts for both D1 and D12, and luckily, they were able to step up when I otherwise was unprepared for the duty. Also, both those stints were early morning for me, and I could have made costly mistakes if I were the host.
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight LMR Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 19:33

-Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations?
LMR Leadgodasse, despite his colored past he was the true iceman. Never touched anything or anyone in all three stints, ran the same pace for every stint and despite the language barrier had no issues what so ever
-Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you?
We recovered as a team, stayed together and kept in touch to deliver as a team. Our teamwork delivered the goods!
LMR Johnny and I drove 3 stints at 100% damage for over well over and hour each time and were able to keep somewhat of a pace lol
Dynamic Motorsports Rev. Their livery and lineup was great. Teknixs and Steves track awareness was great for the LMP guys and they did the whole race just the two of them. They are some great guys I hope I get the privelage to race with again.
I have to say the battles between ATR Dan and FMS TopSecret were just epic in B lobby. Dan had the mulsanne and TopSecret had the Porsche Curves. It was just awesome to watch them battle through traffic and everything most every stint they were in!
Midnight LMR
Midnight LMR

TORA Race Number : 372
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-12-29

http://lemansrennsport.wix.com/teamlmr

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 2:16

They all did. Bandicoot really stepped up this year and showed his stellar maturity as a driver. Hamilton is a boss and took holidays for this race. Dario (Bullet) missed his first stint due to his disc being broke, drove an hour to a neighbouring town to get a new copy, started his stint, wrecked and continued to the end. He's a hero!
VVV Micko and F4H Eclipse were late to the show and really helped us out. Michael (Micko) is an awesome guy.
Dario once again was a team player. Without him we were screwed. Everyone drove with damage except me. 3 stints and not a scratch on the car.
In the early stages it was V12 Riots team. He was like a freight train at times and so was his team. Velox and Cerberus were very good drivers and I underestimated them. Kudos to them. It's hard to mention anyone else in another lobby cause I never came across them on track but i've no doubt CRA did well to climb the ladder. In the lead up to the race we seen HR Aces Wild as the most impressive competition.
TG Takumi. Without a doubt. He communicated very well with the LMP's and gave us ample room as we constantly came across him in the Porsche Curves. My Blue Sonia team also. They got horrible luck with crashes and wrecks but never gave up even when Diablo had a lag out. Their attitude was excellent.
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero180 Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 7:12

Electric Racing Lola BMW LMP1

Maynard and Posimosh alike. Both were so much quicker in the actual race after qualifying, which I'm very proud of them for Smile. I also think the whole team exceeded my expectations, with DRVN1 dropping out on the last minute, and we still pushed foward for a 4th place finish.

Our whole team, we hadn't had our stints planned out properly until someone actually stepped in the car. The first stints we had down were wrong, then they changed again, and again, none of us knew who was getting in the car really until the stint started.

Not sure of Maynard and Posimoshs damage, but 3 out of my 4 stints I had damage, and in those 3 stints I still pulled off 260 miles somehow.

Also LMR midnight R (you'll read about him in the last part).

Le Mans Rennsport MPD in B lobby impressed me, and I'm happy for them with there 3rd place podium finish Smile.

LMR Midnight R, after we had an incident on lap 2 of one of our stints (my fault) he continued to push through the whole stint strongly, he was damaged much worse than I was and he stayed on the lead lap that stint (I think he took second place in the lobby as well, could be wrong).

Aero180

TORA Race Number : #84
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2013-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 10:06

Knew Takumi and Texas would do everything i thought they would and they both exceeded my expectations.
Takumi stepped in quite late and took us to another level.
Quite few teams had problems, during my stints V12 Riot, FMS Senna, Alex P and LMR Deftone to name afew all had huge damage but still flawed it to the end to keep their team in it.
F4H's Jag and CQR's Aston in lobby 1 were very fast, but Mopaar's GT was super quick as well as being backed up by Plow and Trash made the GT sent stunning pace. Gutted about the lag outs for them tho.
Everyone, the GT cars were fast and close clean racing for the full 24 hours which made it a pleasure. Aswell as the LMP cars which were exceptional everytime when lapping our GT cars
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

TORA Race Number : 131
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA eSEA One Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 10:28

CRA Team 1-2-3-4  and CRA Doodleco Motorsport
Cars #35 #16 # #754 #49 #363

CRA Morphader Pulling Car # 35 out of the deep hole that lag put us in on the first lap and our awesome leader who put the 5 teams together and his words of encouragement to the rookies in the teams

CRA Team 3 Car#754 teddygtr  for his tenacity doing 2 triple stints, all seemed lost when there were no shows for some stints

Well there  were loads of us who suffered from damage inflicted by lag, other cars and self-inflicted pain! but our words from team leader CRA Morphader kept most of us on the road plugging away at the miles

P1 The winners Car #15 F4H Red Sonia for the consistent high lap numbers.
And our own Car # 16 CRA Team 2 You guys make us proud to be in your team
GTE Epic Battle between
Car #131 The Sweeney BMW M3 GT2, G Takumi, Knob Laggy, Texaspotatolord and Car #60  F4H Shaguar 2  Jaguar RSR XKR GT, F4H Rosso, F4H Insanity, F4H Stuttgart, F4H Carrerra. not to forget Car #6 Mushroom Kingdom Racers Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 and Car #417 F4H Red Shaguar Jaguar RSR XKR GT, this kept us on the edge of our seats, during our off watch if we were not sleeping.
Notable back markers Marc VDS Racing Team and particularly Moto Yeti for sticking it out to the very end when all seemed lost, you have to have the BM’s in order to have the winners!
Also:
The biggest individual ladder climbers for a single stint goes to CRA Adder and Cyphon68 for a 10 place hike.
The biggest team ladder climb for the event goes to  CRA Team 1  from a lowly 49th to 6th, I am really proud to be part of that!

CRA Adder For standing in at the last minute as host, not being prepared for the job delays and mistakes were inevitable but Adder stuck with it and got the job done, despite the negative feedback from certain driver/s who even after been informed, of the difficulties and pressure Adder was under, still had negative words to say. Little do they know what goes into organising this event and TORA relying on others to host, some a bit unreliable and some who step up to the plate no matter what. All this, for free, for our own entertainment and enjoyment.

Last edited by ESEA One on Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 11:10; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
CRA eSEA One
CRA eSEA One

TORA Race Number : 838
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA XenoMorph Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 10:29

AAR ABEnstein wrote:Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?

CRA Morphader and CRA Adder in D Lobby for hosting D1, D3, D4, and D12! I was slated as one of the hosts for both D1 and D12, and luckily, they were able to step up when I otherwise was unprepared for the duty. Also, both those stints were early morning for me, and I could have made costly mistakes if I were the host.

Cheers  thanks mate
CRA XenoMorph
CRA XenoMorph

TORA Race Number : 37
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2012-05-03

http://www.clubcraracing.fullforums.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight LMR Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 13:26

Cheers Thanks bud it was great fun those few laps we were wheel to wheel, your a hell of a driver
Aero180 wrote:
Electric Racing Lola BMW LMP1

Not sure of Maynard and Posimoshs damage, but 3 out of my 4 stints I had damage, and in those 3 stints I still pulled off 260 miles somehow.

Also LMR midnight R (you'll read about him in the last part).

Le Mans Rennsport MPD in B lobby impressed me, and I'm happy for them with there 3rd place podium finish Smile.

LMR Midnight R, after we had an incident on lap 2 of one of our stints (my fault) he continued to push through the whole stint strongly, he was damaged much worse than I was and he stayed on the lead lap that stint (I think he took second place in the lobby as well, could be wrong).
Midnight LMR
Midnight LMR

TORA Race Number : 372
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-12-29

http://lemansrennsport.wix.com/teamlmr

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 22:32

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? OLDfenderbender
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? "Fender" as we call him:) jumped in our Very Berry Exotic Acura after our teamate had The R,R Of death
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? all of us did well after trouble but NSA ROCA rolled early and kept fighting!!!!
Did another team impress you? Every single team that has taking part!!!!
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?....for never racing with so many of you LMR blackhawk instantaneously/ forever earned my respect 45 ...to hour in another lmp and i came barreling down on him headed in to the Porsche curves, watching his line while i caught up i noticed he was smooth trying to get some separation i threw caution to the wind and went outside as the other lmp driver said woh blackhawk held bottom and neither of us lost time....i gained.....for a couple mins:) first time passing him outside Porsche curves and he was a rock!!!!
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down