TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup - Important Note for Round 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup - Important Note for Round 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup - Important Note for Round 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup - Important Note for Round 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup - Important Note for Round 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup - Important Note for Round 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup - Important Note for Round 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup - Important Note for Round 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup - Important Note for Round 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup - Important Note for Round 2

Go down

TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup - Important Note for Round 2 Empty TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup - Important Note for Round 2

Post by TheAngryPudding Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 15:39

Entries will close an hour before the start of the event taking place on Monday 22nd. We currently have ten confirmed and one maybe, and we will only commit to two lobbies if we get more than twenty entries (twenty-four currently registered). If less than twenty people enter then we will run a single lobby on a first come first served basis, so make sure you get your entry in asap. The reasoning behind this is that running two lobbies is time-consuming and as the resultant lobbies wouldn't be clearing ten drivers each, we feel for the short term this is the best solution to ensure the fun cup is fun for everyone.

With regard to Qualifying procedure, as the recent poll finished with eight votes and all for random grids, if a single lobby runs the grids for both races will be random. If a second lobby is required then a Superpole Qualifying session will take place, where each driver will have a single attempt at a flying lap, with the fastest half of entrants qualifying for lobby A, with the rest in Lobby B. Once in your lobby, the grids will be random.

As far as I am aware, with the exception of padmad (who I have sent a friend request to) everyone is in possession of the relevant tune and vinyl pack as of now. If you are not, check your file depot and message me on XBL or on here.

Note to everyone entering round 2, you must run with Automatic Gears, ABS, STM and TCS all ON. If any drivers believe there is a competitor running any of these off and gaining an advantage, please let me know and it will be reviewed. Any driver found to be running without these aids will be penalised. This is a FUN CUP

Looking forward to round 2, hopefully it runs a bit smoother than round 1 (I've been practicing hosting honest Very Happy)

Last edited by BG MGroves on Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 15:44; edited 1 time in total

TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup - Important Note for Round 2 Empty Re: TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup - Important Note for Round 2

Post by TheAngryPudding Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 15:43

For anyone wishing to enter the TCR GoDaddy Fun Cup, the Registration thread is http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t10636-tcr-godaddy-fun-cup-registration-thread

The entry thread for Round 2 of the fun cup is http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t11025-tcr-godaddy-fun-cup-round-34-sign-in-infineon-nascar-9pm

Many Thanks

TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down