TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Scion FR-S Challenge Registration (CLOSED) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Scion FR-S Challenge Registration (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Scion FR-S Challenge Registration (CLOSED) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Scion FR-S Challenge Registration (CLOSED) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Scion FR-S Challenge Registration (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Scion FR-S Challenge Registration (CLOSED) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Scion FR-S Challenge Registration (CLOSED) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Scion FR-S Challenge Registration (CLOSED) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Scion FR-S Challenge Registration (CLOSED) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Scion FR-S Challenge Registration (CLOSED)

Go down

Scion FR-S Challenge Registration (CLOSED) Empty Scion FR-S Challenge Registration (CLOSED)

Post by Windcharger8199 Mon 5 Aug 2013 - 20:47

I know I posted this in the TCR Forum area, but I figured I would post it here as well.

This is a One Night Privateer Event under the Southern Official Racing Assoc. (SORA).  The Event will take place on August 7th at 8pm EST US.  Registration will close 2 Hours before the event at 6pm EST US.

Build is a Set tune on my storefront for Free.
Damage is on Cosmetic
End of Race time will be set to 2 1/2 miniutes
Each Race will have a rolling start and a set Start/Restart Box at each track. (The Leader Dictates where in the box he starts and restarts the race.)

I understand that some contact is unavoidable, but if it is determined that you intentionally wrecked someone for personal gain or in retaliation to accidental contact, you will be warned for 1 race and then placed at the rear of the grid for the next race.  If problems pursue you will receive no points for the next event until ultimately not being allowed to race (Which is a last resort.)

Points System is the same as the SORA Valvoline DTM Series with the only difference is 1 point is awarded for each position after 10th.

1.) 25
2.) 23
3.) 20
4.) 18
5.) 15
6.) 12
7.) 10
8.) 8
9.) 5
10.) 2
11-16.) 1

Saftey Car Periods

A Saftey Car Can only be called when 2 or more car have a major accident.  Once the Saftey Car has been called everyone is to gather up on the leader.  Pace Speed is 55mph/88Kph on Road Courses and 70mph/112kph at Benchmark Layout D.  Once the Leader picks up the field we will restart that lap.  All Restarts are Double file.  The Leader gets preference on what line he/she wants. The odd Number cars will then line up on what would be the inside of the first corner and the Even numbers will line up on what would be the outside of the first corner.  A Safety car cannot be called once the Leader has taken the White Flag.  We will have up to 3 attempts at a Green-White-Checkered Finish.

Schedule

1.) Infenion NASCAR Circuit - 10 Laps - Restart Box is the Kink before the line to the MotoGP Grid Boxes
2.) Benchmark Layout D (Pocono) - 20 Laps - Restart Box is the End of the First Barn to the Line
3.) Silverstone National - 10 Laps - Restart Box is the beginning of the complete grid boxes to the Line
4.) Ladera Test Track Full - 15 Laps - Restart Box is the width of the Pit Road Entrance
5.) Circuit De Catalunya - 7 Laps - Restart Box is the First Flag Stand to the Line

The Champion of this series will receive a berth into my leagues Sunoco IROC Series using the Lotus Evora T124

Decal and Livery Rules

Numbers Range from 00-09, and 1-99 as this is a Privateer event.  You must request a number.

The Number box will be gifted to you.  You must Send me a friend request to get the number box.  The number box is MANDATORY and must be placed on both sides and the hood just underneath the passenger side of the front windshield.

A Number on the Rear bumper is Optional.  Hancook Tire Logos also required and must be visable and readable.
Sponsors are also optional.  Teammates may have different sponsors if they want.

To sign up here is what you need to comment below.  Team can consist of up to two cars but can be single car teams.

Team Name:
Driver 1 Gamertag:
Driver 1 Number:
Driver 1 Sponsor:
Driver 2 Gamertag:
Driver 2 Number:
Driver 2 Sponsor:

Here is the Current list of Drivers I have...both from this forum and the TCR Forum.

Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports
#00 Windcharger8199  Neste Oil
#3 Bandit1097  Neste Oil

Savage Sons Racing
#28 rolltide424  Bilsten
#38 xixBUSTERxix  Pepsi Max

Changes in BOLD
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Scion FR-S Challenge Registration (CLOSED) Empty Re: Scion FR-S Challenge Registration (CLOSED)

Post by Windcharger8199 Wed 7 Aug 2013 - 23:02

I will Update the Results Later Tonight When all 5 Races are complete...Good Luck to all competing. If You wish to still enter as a Later Entry you May do so, but keep in mind you may not have time to do a Custom Livery (Which is Optional, But you must still have a Number and Number Box.

The Next Event I do will be a Camaro SS vs Mustang GT500. I will Post Entry details tomorrow evening or tonight after the Scion Event.
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down