TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports Look to Field a car for the TEC 12 Hours of Silverstone EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports Look to Field a car for the TEC 12 Hours of Silverstone EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports Look to Field a car for the TEC 12 Hours of Silverstone EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports Look to Field a car for the TEC 12 Hours of Silverstone EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports Look to Field a car for the TEC 12 Hours of Silverstone EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports Look to Field a car for the TEC 12 Hours of Silverstone EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports Look to Field a car for the TEC 12 Hours of Silverstone EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports Look to Field a car for the TEC 12 Hours of Silverstone EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports Look to Field a car for the TEC 12 Hours of Silverstone EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports Look to Field a car for the TEC 12 Hours of Silverstone

Go down

Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports Look to Field a car for the TEC 12 Hours of Silverstone Empty Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports Look to Field a car for the TEC 12 Hours of Silverstone

With Silverstone's 12 hour event almost a month away, Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports are looking to field a car for the event. Currently the team is waiting on an official car and build list to be released to firmly make their decision.

We are looking into it. Although we are looking for a suitable sponsor for the Silverstone event, we have some lined up. But I can say for sure who will sign, or even what car we are going to attempt to put in the race. It all depends though. With much still to learn about tuning and car setups, I am confident that WSM will make a good first impression on the field at Silverstone. Maybe not an impression on where we finish overall or in Class, but on how we raced, how clean and how sportsman like.

As of Right now I need the Car List to become official as well as the build rules. Then Sponsorship shall fall into place, then after the Sponsorship falls in place, then I can focus on filling the stints with talented and clean drivers.
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit