TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Review of Recent performaces EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Review of Recent performaces EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Review of Recent performaces EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Review of Recent performaces EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Review of Recent performaces EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Review of Recent performaces EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Review of Recent performaces EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Review of Recent performaces EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Review of Recent performaces EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Review of Recent performaces

Go down

Review of Recent performaces Empty Review of Recent performaces

So after the conclusion of Zeta's Evo vs Sti Championship I have decided to do some reviews on performaces for the team via a series based review. Below you will find the review for each series that WSM has competed in.

2013 EVO vs STi Championship. GRADE: A

Overall I am happy with the performance of the team, although one disconnection/Engine Failure made it a once car performce by rolltide424, I can say that as Team Owner I am proud of Third in the points as well as being part of the Makes Championship for Mitsubishi. After the performace by rolltide WSM will continue to run in Zeta's One-Night Championships and attempt to field 1-2 cars.

TCR Can-Am Series GRADE: F-

Overall I am none too happy here. After one night WSM Team Vodafone Chevrolet (actually Acura) had to pull out because of an embarrassing performace by myself. Finishing last almost 1-2 laps down is not where I like my team to be, but I guess you can blame it on the fact that I cant tune a car to save my life. Hopefully we will be better in the next TCR Friday Night Spec Series Event.

TORA TCC Season 8 GRADE: F+

Again a lack luster performance at Catalunya. I am though happy with each start in the race, being able to pass multiple cars on the start of the race is something that I did find positive in the whole ordeal. But hopefully when WSM makes its return to one of the flagship TORA Series we can kick some tail. But that may also mean that I step back and take a roll as an owner only, not an owner driver.

TCR TASCAR IROC Series GRADE: C+

Okay not the best performance I have had, but I had fun never the less. Especially at Sunset Infield battling for 7th. My God that was fun. Im not much of a fan of set tunes unless the driver(s) who made the tune don't race because of the unfair advantage. But it was still a good performance overall.

TCR German Touring Car Championship GRADE: D+

Yeah im top 5 in the points but that's because not everyone showed every week. But due to Internet Issues and not used to STOCK DTM cars I can say that at least it is not a failure. Although I am very disappointed in LMR Hydro (Who was supposed to be my teammate) for not showing up. Needless to say Siverstone was a great race for me until Windstream crapped out on me and dropped my connection while fighting with MATT P. for a podium. (At least testing for the Porsche Supercup gave me the Silverstone podium that the track owed me. LOL.)

Overall I would rate my teams performace as a solid D. Brilliant performce in 1 series, but lack luster in all the rest made the grade drop. But all things considered we are no CQR or LMR team. That being said, I am having fun, even though the finishes have not been there for WSM.
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit